U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2015, 01:48 PM

13,145 posts, read 20,422,482 times

Advertisements

We're all children of the fourth (3D + time= the 4th dimension). If we were of the Fifth, we wouldn't be surfing a web forum on this little blue rock.

Be wary of "beings" asking for you to invite them in though... either they want your soul or they want to sell you something.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2015, 02:41 PM

16,081 posts, read 25,592,485 times
O' that's a cliff hanger. When does season 2 start?

Old 05-17-2015, 12:12 AM

4,178 posts, read 3,070,339 times
I don't know how many time is have told Uncle Johnny that he is NOT a real wizard just because he is a 30th level magic user in Dungeons and Dragons, but a few run ins with the authorities convinced him to stop harassing nice young girls. As short as he is (and a poor dresser besides) he would need a +5 charm shield to get a date.

The name was just a co-incidence...he always liked the name "Christine," and it is the name of the fairy princess of his dreams. You don't look like Liv Tyler, do you?

He just stole the cards from the local comic book store, so no worries about that. Calling the number would have done you no good unless you wanted issue 51 of Doctor Strange.

Damned gingers. They're all recessive and have that extra gene that makes them creepy.

Last edited by cachibatches; 05-17-2015 at 12:31 AM..

Old 05-17-2015, 08:07 PM

32,525 posts, read 32,899,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
has anyone ever heard of this before?
Nope. Most women are smart enough to roll up the windows and lock the doors when they have their kids in the car and a strange guy is wandering around the parking lot.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:10 AM

5,168 posts, read 3,611,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artifice32 View Post
Well, let me be more grounded because now you are probably thinking I'm nuts. What I've learned from my funky spiritual experiences is that if it is supernatural it is probably not any good.

There is a reason skeptics deny so much; there is this instinct of fear and repulsion to anything supernatural the same way there is an instinct of fear and repulsion to wolves and bears it's almost innate probably stemming from pre-historic aversions in our brain so it's best to pretend it doesn't exist.

Another way to look at it, the stuff out there that is supernatural (and there is funky stuff out there that none of us should get involved with) genuinely doesn't like the non-supernatural stuff out there like us. It's almost like a gang or a criminal organization where insiders are accepted but everyone else is met with violence. (I hope that doesn't sound too dark by the way). That is genuinely how dark it is I believe. Again, I'm not writing this from a Christian perspective but from a life experience perspective because I've had these funky experiences which I went into very naive.

So, all in all, my assessment is if he in fact is supernatural and was able to divine that a you, a Christine, was going to be there that day and had you accepted his invitation it would not, not have turned out well for you.
OK, so this guy was real:

Quote:
He turned to me & said “ Yes, it is you, you are the child from the fourth, as in fourth dimension, you see & I am here to warn you about something dark; please, you need to listen.”
So Christine did anything dark happen to you?

Old 05-18-2015, 08:18 AM

1,144 posts, read 1,932,925 times
Mental Illness is something you are not familiar with ? Although the media would like you to think all mentally ill people are dangerous the truth is very few are and most are not. I know this from working in a psychriatric hospital.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:23 AM

761 posts, read 714,007 times
Next time, throw a net over him and make him tell you where he hid the pot of gold.
Wait, I know....somewhere over the rainbow or at the end of it.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:34 AM

5,168 posts, read 3,611,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotgb View Post
Next time, throw a net over him and make him tell you where he hid the pot of gold.
Wait, I know....somewhere over the rainbow or at the end of it.
LOL, I kind of thought the OP was going for a not so subtle connection in an attempt to pull some legs.

Old 05-18-2015, 08:50 AM

761 posts, read 714,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
LOL, I kind of thought the OP was going for a not so subtle connection in an attempt to pull some legs.
Hey, stay away from me Lucky Charms!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal