Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 11:16 AM

3,288 posts, read 2,359,123 times

Advertisements

Went for a brisk walk this sunny Sunday morning around my neighborhood. I saw a shiny round object which made me stop but when I looked, it looked like a crumpled piece of aluminum foil, and I thought myself "ha. You got me." Then I walked another 10 seconds and there was the real dime and I just smiled and picked it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2017, 09:42 PM

I stopped posting my dime findings over the winter but I just came back to say that imfound a dime on July 3 after I drove my car 15 mikes to get repaired and while I was riding my bike back home, there it was on a major road. I then found another dime on July 4th in the Barnes and Noble parking lot.

Old 07-28-2017, 10:50 PM

I went to a pizzeria and as I was at the counter to pay, I looked down and there was a dime at my feet. I walked out of the front door past some tables where patrons can sit to eat and there was another dime on the ground. A double dime day.

Old 07-29-2017, 12:30 AM

1,573 posts, read 2,925,471 times
Well my husband passed August 19 last year and I also have been finding dimes. Always seems to be like you when I am just walking. I never found dimes before on such a regular basis. Two times I was with friends shopping and both times I was looking at some thing to buy,clothes, and decided against it and would start walking away and there would be a dime on the floor. I always picked them up. some one else posted about the dates on the dimes adding up to significant meanings. I found a penny the other day and the date numbers added up to the years we were married. I have not checked the dimes for that kind of thing and from now on I will make note of when I find them because that also could tie into all of it. I am a total believer and so glad you are still here posting about finding your dimes. The one thing I read from a few different sources is try to remember exactly what you were thinking when you think you are seeing a possible sign. Like your tin foil, got you comment. Then you find the dime. I honestly feel this ties it together as a sign as you were thinking about who ever it is you lost. I have not read all of your posts. Just the first few and this popped up again so came to read it. so call me a woo woo kind of person that is fine. I do feel my husband is giving me many signs and communicating with me. We did have a few pre arranged things for him to prove to me it is him and so far the one proof was the chimes on the chandelier ringing. I told him to try to do that and one day on an especially hard day for me those chimes rang out like some one hit them with a bat and thing was ever remotely close to them to make them do so. Also saw three perfectly heart shaped clouds on the drive home the same day. so many signs I really feel his presence and I am perfectly fine with that.

Old 09-20-2017, 01:12 PM

I've been slacking off lately. I found a few dimes over the summer and didn't post. Today, I took my wife to get an X-ray. We we in the waiting room for a while and then came back. She went out to the car while I was waiting for a cd of the radiographs. I looked down and there was a dime. There wasn't one there a few minutes before because I sat back in the same seat.

Old 11-23-2017, 09:01 AM

Found two more on Monday 11-20. One was on the street right at my car door when I was leaving for work. The other was while at work, I took a short walk during lunch. For some reason I walked around the rear of the building and was walking back toward the front and there was a dime in the middle of nowhere. It is a wooded area out in Suffolk County on Long Island.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Old 11-27-2017, 10:40 AM

388 posts, read 686,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
I have seen some real weird stuff in my day but there are a few things that bother me.

First, I have been finding dimes for nearly 20 years. Yes, there are times that I find pennies but 99% of the times, it is a dime. Now, that in itself isn't weird except that I find them in the weirdest places. It used to be when I used to take very late night walks. Many times, the street light would go out right as I approached it. This happened many many times. Street lights don't just randomly tuen off at 11pm or so. Either way, I would still find a dime shining from the ground. I was playing onstage at the Hard Rodk Cafe in NYC one night and sure enough, right in the middle of a song, there was a dime on the stage. Another night, I was on a dark street in Pennsylvania alrund 10pm where there were no street lights. And there is a shiny dime looking at me. While pumping gas, it was all slush and snow and ice but when I looked down into the bright reflections of the sun. There was a dime. This happens many time a month. I even have a big jar of the dimes that I find. It just makes me smile and think someone is trying to get my attention but I don't know who.

One day last year, I was in my kitchen when I heard a loud cracking sound. I turned around and a Corelle (supposedly i breakable) that was sitting on the counter simply cracked in half. No one was near it. It was 70 degrees in the house so the temperature had nothing to do with it. I took a picture of it.

My mother's passing is its own thing. We got a call from the hospital telling us it would be very soon that she will die so they suggested that we leave the hospital because some patients hold on longer when their loved ones are there. We left and waited. My sister, my fiancé and I went to a 7:30 mass. Right as it began, I got the most coldest chill I have ever felt in my ice. I was shivering so much in the church that my teeth were chattering and I was shaking nearly uncontrollably. that was weird because I love freezing cold weather and both my wife and sister hate it, they they weren't cold. After we left, there was a voicemail on my cell from the hospital telling me mom passed at that very time. After that, I was in a grocery store and as I was checking out, someone called out "Gladys" to one of the cashiers, which was weird because that was my mother's name and it's not a very common one. I went back a few weeks later and after I bagged my groceries, I saw the name Gladys written in pen on one of the bags. Not weird in itself except I never saw a bag with anyone's name written on it, no less this uncommon name. I was in my car driving with my son two weeks ago and he asked about my mom, who he never met. A minute later I looked up and saw the license plate in front of us that read GLADYS-1). Kinda weird. If I didn't look at the plate that moment, which I never do read license plates, I would have never had seen it.

I can go on and on but could these all be coincidences or they signs from someone?
- Dimes are from the angels or passed on loved ones - look up Doreen Virtue
- Yes, everything else is a sign. You are either thinking it into existence because you miss your mom or she misses you and is trying to get your attention. Remember...you are OF her...how can you not be connected? Instead of thinking it as she is somewhere far away, think of it in the way she is just in the next room. I'm sorry for your loss.

Old 11-27-2017, 11:23 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post

I can go on and on but could these all be coincidences or they signs from someone?
No, not coincidence, My father died in '99, going on 19yrs and the signs never stopped.

Old 11-27-2017, 08:13 PM

5,004 posts, read 15,352,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
What if you had a pyrex dish, just sitting there, then just cracks? One of those nearly unbreakable glass items...?

Actually Pyrex is not only prone to cracking but to exploding. Google exploding Pyrex. The old Pyrex didnt have this issue.

Old 11-27-2017, 08:27 PM

5,004 posts, read 15,352,184 times
I have a very long list of stories, but i suggest you resd Creative Visualization by shakti guwain. Spelling of her name could be wrong. You make the dimes materalize. A small example of my own materakuzs was when i was dating. Once i decided i would like to date doctors, and all the sudden evey man i met was a doctor. The were boring so i thought of dating lawyers. Boring. It went like that.

You have an ability few have. You dont need to see a psychic, you are one. As for the law of attraction mentioned here, i think it says that you have to give to receive. No you dont.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal