U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 09:10 PM

971 posts, read 673,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
I have a very long list of stories, but i suggest you resd Creative Visualization by shakti guwain. Spelling of her name could be wrong. You make the dimes materalize. A small example of my own materakuzs was when i was dating. Once i decided i would like to date doctors, and all the sudden evey man i met was a doctor. The were boring so i thought of dating lawyers. Boring. It went like that.

You have an ability few have. You dont need to see a psychic, you are one. As for the law of attraction mentioned here, i think it says that you have to give to receive. No you dont.
You really think I make the dimes materialize? Heck, can I make $100 bills materialize this often? Just kidding. I have met many who told me that I have this psychic ability and also have the ability to leave my body, but I want no part of that. The dimes probably are not my mother since I was finding them long before she died.

Thanks for the reply and will look into the book you mentioned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2017, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Actually Pyrex is not only prone to cracking but to exploding. Google exploding Pyrex. The old Pyrex didnt have this issue.
It want Pyrex. It was a Corelle dinner plate. I have dropped these on a tile floor and they never broke. Mine just cracked in half on top of our kitchen counter in a room temperature kitchen without being touched.

Old 11-28-2017, 07:56 PM

4,997 posts, read 13,549,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
It want Pyrex. It was a Corelle dinner plate. I have dropped these on a tile floor and they never broke. Mine just cracked in half on top of our kitchen counter in a room temperature kitchen without being touched.
I have corelle. I testdd one by throwing it hard against a fence. But then one day a plate dropped on our floor and broke. Stznge

Old 11-28-2017, 08:50 PM

11,434 posts, read 19,459,889 times
Quote:
I have corelle. I testdd one by throwing it hard against a fence. But then one day a plate dropped on our floor and broke. Stznge
We have vinyl kitchen floors. Our Corelle saucers shatter into teeny tiney bits when it hits the floor. I not only sweep, but I have to vacuum after. I only buy saucers for feeding the cats.

Old 11-28-2017, 09:20 PM

94 posts, read 38,208 times
I have corelle. I've dropped pieces and had nothing happen. I've also dropped pieces on the same kitchen floor and they've shattered. Mostly they don't break or even chip but I agree they are a terrible mess if they break.

Old 02-01-2018, 08:24 PM

Quote:
I have a very long list of stories, but i suggest you resd Creative Visualization by shakti guwain. Spelling of her name could be wrong. You make the dimes materalize. A small example of my own materakuzs was when i was dating. Once i decided i would like to date doctors, and all the sudden evey man i met was a doctor. The were boring so i thought of dating lawyers. Boring. It went like that.

You have an ability few have. You dont need to see a psychic, you are one. As for the law of attraction mentioned here, i think it says that you have to give to receive. No you dont.
I bought the book and brought it to work and left it in my car so I can read during lunch. Thanks for the suggestion. I read the first couple of pages. Probably unrelated but I found a dime in the hallway when walking OP into my building for work today. Odd, since the maintenance men had already just swept the floors right before I arrived.

Old 02-25-2018, 11:55 AM

Two things..... found a dime two weeks back in parking lot. Not sure if this counts. It we came home from vacation yesterday. I went to pick up the rug outside the bathroom tub so we could mop the floor. Only the corner pulled up on my first attempt, so it was flapped over in a small triangle shape. Of course, a dime was stuck to it. Again, I didn't find it as if it were out into the street but it's still a bit odd.

Old 03-21-2018, 11:33 AM

I found a dime right next to my car yesterday morning as I was leaving for work. For those who claim that I am making the dimes appear, how can that be? I was half awake as I approached the car and finding a dime was far from any thoughts I had at the time. Actually, I don't think I had any thoughts that early before any coffee or breakfast. I was basically on autopilot.

Old 06-04-2018, 08:51 PM

Yesterday, Sunday morning 10am, I rode my bike to my local bank branch to make a cash deposit. In the past, I always found dimes by chance by looking down or something and there it was. This time, I knew I would find one and looked down and there it was.

Tonight, I walked to the Drug Store across the street from that same bank. I walked in and there was a dime. I picked up my item and as I walked to the register, there was another dime right in front of me. Something is up.

This post is just meant for me so no need to comment.

Old 06-06-2018, 06:27 PM

I found a quarter the other day which I did not note because I never really fond them. However, today I went to the grocery store and there was a quarter on the floor I. Front of me. Later on this evening, I walked a couple of miles and found another quarter, and a few minutes later. I don’t know what to think. I would rather find quarters than dimes but then, I would rather find dollars than coins. Maybe I reached a new plateau and being promoted to the next level.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal