Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2015, 11:41 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,991 times

Advertisements

10-Year-Old Boy Says He Remembers Past Life as Hollywood Actor - Hollywood Reporter - The Hollywood Reporter and http://comesitaspell.weebly.com/reincarnation.html and http://reincarnationstudies.com/marty-martyn/

A 10-year-old boy vividly and accurately describes details of his life as a relatively unknown Hollywood actor, Marty Martyn, who died in the 1960's.

http://youtu.be/QgOBfCrxS3U

Ever since he learned to talk, a boy named Cameron has been describing details of his past life living in Barra, which was an airplane flight away from his current home & family, and wasn't a place his family had ever taught him about, and he'd never seen pictures of such a place. He describes details of his past life: his home, the island, his family, his dog. After some time, the family teams up with an investigator and they find the very place that Cameron has been talking about.

Do you believe in reincarnation? I was raised with the Christian perspective of "one life, one death," But after living so many years on this planet, and learning much more about life, I tend to believe that reincarnation is highly plausible.

Last edited by Zelpha; 06-23-2015 at 12:35 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2015, 01:43 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,530,167 times
This link gives even more details:
10-year-old boy says he is reincarnated Hollywood actor - backed by startling detailed facts - Altered Dimensions Paranormal

Old 06-23-2015, 03:15 PM

Great link, thanks Biscuitmom. Fascinating story.

Last edited by Zelpha; 06-23-2015 at 03:45 PM..

Old 06-23-2015, 03:27 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,671,533 times
I don't know if it is actually reincarnation, or if some people are soulfully linked to a life lived in the past, via some metaphysical well or memories...what ever the mechanics are of these past life experiences, I do believe them to be for real.
I have had my own experiences that can only be explained by this.

Old 06-23-2015, 03:57 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,373,179 times
I hope theres no reincarnation. I've had a horrible life, and just can't imagine one maybe worse. It exhausts me just thinking about it.

Old 06-23-2015, 04:42 PM

102,209 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I hope theres no reincarnation. I've had a horrible life, and just can't imagine one maybe worse. It exhausts me just thinking about it.
Why assume the next one would be worse? What you're doing in this lifetime is burning off a lot of accumulated negative karma from past lives (and hopefully learning, as you go along), so that the next life should be much smoother sailing. The main thing is to treat others well.

Old 06-23-2015, 04:42 PM

Quote:
This is precisely the kind of thought that has me interested in this phenomenon right now.

If we think we're suffering now, what if our circumstances in the next life end up being even worse? Imagine being born into an abusive home, or cruelly enslaved and mistreated?

It seems such a perspective could motivate us to appreciate what we have right now, and work hard to improve matters, as agonizing as it may be, be grateful for the now!

And don't wish for death, because there truly is no rest available. There is just another lifetime of responsibilities & hard work ahead.

Last edited by Zelpha; 06-23-2015 at 05:25 PM..

Old 06-23-2015, 07:53 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,671,533 times
Quote:
If your next life is worse, it is because you did not work on balancing your karma now. And even in this lifetime, you can change your 'luck'.
The way karma works in the mechanics of reincarnation, is that what 'bad' is happening to you now is unbalanced karma from your previous lifetime. During one lifetime, we play teeter totter with karma. When we die, what ever has not tottered back carries over to the next lifetime.
The scientific term 'equal and opposite reaction' applies to karma. There is an equal and opposite reaction to our thoughts and actions. It is actually not 'proper' to speak of good and bad karma, karma is karma and every instance gives us a lesson, a challenge, a chance to make balance.
Beings karma is a lesson that teaches us important aspects of life, it is all good.
Another manner in describing karma through the lifetimes, if one was the hero, rescue person in one lifetime, then in a following lifetime, they will find themselves needing to be rescued.
Having played both rolls, one becomes well rounded, understanding all sides of a situation.

I could look back at my 4+ decades I have of this lifetime and say I was dealt a pretty crappy hand. But I can also look at all those years and see a wonderful life as I would not be the person I am today had it not been for all the garbage I dealt with in the past. How I felt and dealt with all the hard times effects the karma. Either I learned, or I didn't. If I didn't, then I would find myself butting my head against the same issue until I got it right.

So, what bad things are happening in your life now are from past lives where the lesson has not yet been learned, as well as your current karma. If you are not handling these challenges properly, the 'bad' will persist.

"If you want things in your life to change, you have to change the things in your life."

Old 06-23-2015, 08:25 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
No, I don't believe in reincarnation.

Old 06-25-2015, 09:43 AM

540 posts, read 1,910,284 times
In each life we live, we learn and progress forward not backwards. Think of it like learning in Grade school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal