U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2015, 09:51 PM

3,751 posts, read 6,732,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent hypnotist View Post
There are no predictions of any sort.

There is no point saying what it is here. I'd need to make drawings.
Well I think you found your means of leaving a legacy. Art.
Don't worry about your ability to draw. Most non-artists have the idea that in order to make a piece of art, one needs to be 'accurate' - like photo quality. That is obviously not the case when one looks at the works of Mattise, Van Gough, Piccasso, etc.
Art is not always meant to replicate a scene or event, it is made to invoke a feeling and stir thought.
While people may have different thoughts and feelings from a single piece of art, there is still a legacy left behind. One that is much larger than the originating inspiration.
If you don't have the confidence to draw what you want, just take a beginning drawing class. One class can give you the knowledge you would need to have the confidence. Little tips and tricks with shading, for-shortening and other things that are helpful in creating a drawing or painting that is what we see in our minds eye.

Once you have created a piece, you can have it professionally scanned or photographed. You can publish a book or website with those images (watermark them for online viewing) and have a narrative for each image.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2015, 10:49 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,380,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
The OP never mentioned predictions. There are other kinds of psychic experiences.
It's pretty obvious in this thread that some people have zero psychic ability and only can link it to what Sylvia Brown said. ( 15 years ago and end-up throwing out the thought of others when displaying that kind of response.) I can focus pretty hard. I focused so hard on this thread, that I actually looked up and forgot what room I was in. ( That doesn't normally happen)

Anyway, I have been directed to painting as well. I had that thought yesterday, actually, on how I needed to get a canvas and just start painting.

Old 06-28-2015, 11:08 PM

3,751 posts, read 6,732,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
Anyway, I have been directed to painting as well. I had that thought yesterday, actually, on how I needed to get a canvas and just start painting.
Anytime you want to talk art and spirit, I am game. Many intuitive people are also creative...or might that be the other way around
I am an artist and a tarot reader. I have one offering for a reading that come with a piece of art, a talisman, that represents the 'spirit' of the reading. Sometimes the art is 2D sometimes 3D. I rather enjoy doing custom work for people, as I feel that thier energy feeds the process of creating the item they want. The common response when seeing thier piece, 'perfect'.

Now when it comes to painting, do not limit yourself with just canvas. There are many different surfaces that you can paint on. As well as different kinds of paints and pigments. Play around with the different mediums as they all have a different way about them and depending on how you want your image to come across, those different aspects and abilities of the different mediums may help or hinder the end result.

Old 06-28-2015, 11:10 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,380,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
Anytime you want to talk art and spirit, I am game. Many intuitive people are also creative...or might that be the other way around
I am an artist and a tarot reader. I have one offering for a reading that come with a piece of art, a talisman, that represents the 'spirit' of the reading. Sometimes the art is 2D sometimes 3D. I rather enjoy doing custom work for people, as I feel that thier energy feeds the process of creating the item they want. The common response when seeing thier piece, 'perfect'.

Now when it comes to painting, do not limit yourself with just canvas. There are many different surfaces that you can paint on. As well as different kinds of paints and pigments. Play around with the different mediums as they all have a different way about them and depending on how you want your image to come across, those different aspects and abilities of the different mediums may help or hinder the end result.
Beautiful, thank-you!

Old 06-28-2015, 11:13 PM

35,104 posts, read 44,287,600 times
Original Poster: Until others know what you experience is/was you will never truly know if anyone else has or will ever experience something similiar.

Old 06-28-2015, 11:27 PM

3,360 posts, read 11,364,281 times
Why so mysterious and why wait until you are dead to disclose it? Much more helpful if you disclose it while you are alive. There's a blog function on this board you could use.

Old 06-30-2015, 11:44 PM

291 posts, read 216,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoldie View Post
Why so mysterious and why wait until you are dead to disclose it? Much more helpful if you disclose it while you are alive. There's a blog function on this board you could use.
For a number of reasons. One is the sheer difficulty and complexity of the experience/s themselves. It is impossible to understand any of it without a proper backstory and context. Moreover a video account would be even better because I could "speak to" people which would be more effective than an essay.

I would have to explain for a start how time does not work how people think that it does. I had to form my own language to describe deviations from "clock time" - i.e cases where an enormous amount of time can take no time whatsoever. [ that makes it pretty clear why I was at pains in the OP to say that I have never taken drugs or medication of any type whatsoever.]

I am aware that cynical people would never accept that this was not in anyway created by me - I did not DO anything, drugs or anything else, to make my experiences happen. But to protect myself from the consequences of such cynicism [ e.g people not trusting me nay more - he is on some substance] I would rather either [1] be anonymous while alive or [2] be dead and leave it behind.

Old 06-30-2015, 11:50 PM

291 posts, read 216,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Original Poster: Until others know what you experience is/was you will never truly know if anyone else has or will ever experience something similiar.
After over 20 years of trying to find any similar experience it has got asymptotic. I will never meet anybody who has had a similar experience. When I reached that conclusion I felt egotistical. But after awhile with some reluctance I couldn't think anything else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal