U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 12:41 PM

1,934 posts, read 1,964,217 times

Advertisements

So I used to live in this house in Arizona. I always believed it to be haunted, whenever I stepped in it I felt this negative energy. I've had pictures of marry and Jesus crash to the floor, i've had a light all of a sudden shatter and spew all over the ground, ect. Now i'm not one to believe in ghosts but I think I might be in denial.

After seeing a movie my sister and I were driving home. The front of my house had a huge open glass window wall so you could see inside it when driving up to it. I remember looking in and seeing a VERY pale man standing in the window, he had a long black pony tail and a long blue coat(like the ones that soldiers used to wear during the revolutionary war). My sister stopped the car and I looked at her. I said why did you stop the car did you just see what I saw. She said to me what did you see, and I said no you tell me. She described the exact same figure in the doorway without me even telling her a single detail of what I saw. My question is do you legit think this was a ghost, and do you think it's possible for a house to have a negative energy(we have sense moved THANK GOD).
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2015, 08:44 PM

97 posts, read 77,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm not a cookie View Post
So I used to live in this house in Arizona. I always believed it to be haunted, whenever I stepped in it I felt this negative energy. I've had pictures of marry and Jesus crash to the floor, i've had a light all of a sudden shatter and spew all over the ground, ect. Now i'm not one to believe in ghosts but I think I might be in denial.

After seeing a movie my sister and I were driving home. The front of my house had a huge open glass window wall so you could see inside it when driving up to it. I remember looking in and seeing a VERY pale man standing in the window, he had a long black pony tail and a long blue coat(like the ones that soldiers used to wear during the revolutionary war).
It's very difficult to make a judgement on your experience,
Pictures crashing to the floor whether religious depictions or not could simply be because they were not hung or held up properly.
Light bullbs can and do shatter and is a normal occurrence.

May I ask what movie you went to see?

I ask because the type of movie you saw "may" have influence your state of mind.
The person you saw "could" simply be a reflection of some type.

On the other hand you "might" have indeed seen a ghost, but I don't think anyone can give a definite answer.

Old 08-20-2015, 06:20 AM

11 posts, read 8,477 times
hi,

Can i please know which movie you have seen?

Old 08-20-2015, 07:20 AM

6,289 posts, read 5,530,209 times
Shortly after Dad passed I went through the barn and there were a lot of strange phenomenon 2 small paths swept to the center of the isle in this crowded shop so I bought a wild view camera they use for watching game in the woods.
The first set of pictures had some critters and then had several white spots.
I moved the camera to a different position and when I went to check it the electronics had fried the CPU was completely burned up . this is a battery powered digital camera.
There are a lot of things I can dismiss, but a few months later my brother noted that he had not been getting an electric bill for several months , ever since dad passed .He had been taking care of dads bills.
He had the electric company come out and they replaced the meter .
I have had many other experiences in the past , and a number of friends with similar events ,so I am not startled by this stuff.
Spirits are not locked into a house, unless they choose it, most come and go as they please .
I drove one out twice from my old cabin ,on 2 separate occasions.
This one was capable of doing actual damage , and I fallowed it's exploits (Not deliberately but coinsidentaly) through out my little town .
Not all are particularly mean, but most that do things are looking for an affirming reaction like a puppy barking for attention.
There are some that have good intention, but these are just like people , they can be deceptive.
It is best not to confir with them.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:13 AM

11,569 posts, read 14,603,598 times
Was this your first experience seeing something like this? And has there been a repeat situation since?

Love your username by the way, very unique!

Old 08-20-2015, 10:32 AM

Hey Everyone, I went to see a comedy I believe it was with Halle Berry, I mean I usually would have dismissed this "ghost" but my sister saw the exact same thing as I did without me even telling her what I saw.

Old 08-20-2015, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Was this your first experience seeing something like this? And has there been a repeat situation since?

Love your username by the way, very unique!
HAHAHA thanks! Yeah I this was the first "ghost" that I saw, but I definitely have seen a figure around the house late at night(i'm not sure if I was just super tired and if it was part of my imagination or not). In terms of feeling as if there was some sort of supernatural presence in the house, no this was not my first time and I would often smell random aromas around the house/things would crash/ect.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:08 PM

97 posts, read 77,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm not a cookie View Post
Hey Everyone, I went to see a comedy I believe it was with Halle Berry, I mean I usually would have dismissed this "ghost" but my sister saw the exact same thing as I did without me even telling her what I saw.
Well it seems the movie choice played no real part in your experience, and your sister's corroborating what you saw would also rule out your imagination playing tricks on you........that said there still remains the possibilty that you both saw some type of reflection.

Do you have more information that would rule out the reflection hypothesis?

Old 08-20-2015, 08:30 PM

1,778 posts, read 1,222,045 times
Assume that you did not see a ghost. Then ask yourself what were you experiencing/reacting to that would cause you to "want" (even unconsciously) to see a ghost. If you've ever tried to understand your dream-imagery, use the same techniques when you "see" or "hear" things out of the ordinary.

Old 08-29-2015, 12:45 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,903,304 times
Yes, I'd say you saw one:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal