U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2015, 11:15 PM

4,177 posts, read 3,066,689 times

Advertisements

Stupid. They take you up in the mothership. do awful experiments, and then are kind enough put you back down in your bed. Meanwhile, never a shred of physcial evidence.

It is obviously sleep paralysis and other kinds of sleep disturbance with an overlay of cultural expectation. Once people were visited by inccubi, Succubi, vampires, the old hag, etc. Now it is aliens.

Sleep tight. You will be fine as long as a living, breathing physical human being from the planet earth does not break in your house.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2015, 04:54 AM

4,528 posts, read 4,015,156 times
If we are multi-dimensional beings, then our physical is only a small part of our whole.

Depending on whether you believe in this, ghosts, OOBE, UFOs, etc, then having multi-dimensional bodies would explain many currently reported but unexplained phenomena. It is probably not impossible that other beings can manipulate our dimension without our control. It would be like adding a pencil line to a 2D drawing or poking a stick into an anthill.

Some say that aliens can manipulate our brain chemistry or electrical energy to paralyse our bodies or alter our perceptions. If we are multi-dimensional, them possibly a procedure done on a less-physical aspect of ourselves would have an effect on our physical bodies and show up the next morning on an arm, torso, or leg for example. Many people have reported physical signs after 'an abduction' event and this may explain it.

OK, it is a long shot, but we just dont know how our Universe is made or how it works. We THINK we do, but really, we dont.

Old 09-21-2015, 07:36 AM

1,179 posts, read 671,716 times
I guess there are many possibilities, some theories are that these are beings from another reality or dimension.

And the whole seeing objects at night that are generally very bright. Don't those aliens know that people will see them? I think a lot of those sightings are most likely top secret experimental aircrafts.

And if Aliens were here, why don't they show themselves? Share your technology in terms of cleaner energies etc.

I don't get the whole disinformation policies etc.

Old 09-21-2015, 05:17 PM

1,684 posts, read 537,570 times
There are 320,000 churches in the United States. Zero pictures of this "God" they speak of. Zero proof. Not even a blurry one.

I don't object to people being skeptical on anything they like: life outside our planet, global warming, anything... as long as they don't object to it being mentioned that there is far less to back up people's obsession with all things religious.

Old 09-21-2015, 07:00 PM

2,563 posts, read 3,099,818 times
Well, either we've had alien abductions or not. Nothing would surprise me. One time I saw three orange orbs floating around in my backyard. That wasn't my imagination. They were really there. So, it wouldn't surprise me about aliens.

Old 09-22-2015, 09:17 AM

1,509 posts, read 913,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Here's a possiblity:

Human consciousness plays out on the quantum level and creates a kind of energy that is "pan dimensional" (for lack of a better word). In our world it gives us self awareness and emotions, but it also spews out across the multiverse.

"Aliens" aren't aliens at all... they (as well as most ghosts) are parasitic entities from the "other side" of human consciousness that "feed" on that energy. It's impossible to accurately explain in human terms as it's totally outside human experience/comprehension but a kindergarten level explanation is that they're sort of like humanity's mirror image if our mirror image could think/act for itself but still needed us to look in the mirror to cast our reflection in the first place for them to even exist.

The actual bug-eyed beings and their UFOs are probes and "avatars" the "alien beings" uses to access, manipulate and travel within our reality.... tools and containers for the real consciousness behind them which cannot otherwise leave it's own "dimension" anymore than a human could enter their's.

Their goal is quite literally to farm us... to maintain our world as a place constantly producing "great tasting" energetic emotions of all flavors, to breed better (for them) varieties of "livestock" for their harvesting and to keep the farm safe from total destruction... and therefore reliably and productively producing energy for them in their own world.

To meet these ends they constantly manage, tweak, breed, cull and manipulate humanity through genetics, culture, religion, technological developments, conflict, art, ect. virtually every human endeavor you can think of.

They have been doing so for tens of thousands of years or maybe more. They are quite content to keep humanity perpetually in the dark, unable to spiritually progress into higher beings and occupy both benevolent and malevolent sides of the equation simultaneously... just like a human farmer if we were considering the farm from the animal's perspective.

Their worst fear is that humanity will "wake up" as each human conscious mind essentially a "shard of God's/Universal consciousness" and is orders of magnitude more powerful than the "aliens"... not to mention they are totally dependent on us for their very existence.

Another possibility is that we are them... aliens could be future humans (or whatever humans evolved into) with god-like technological prowess. Perhaps we are plugged into an amazing quantum computer simulation of Earth and are having a "matrix" experience ourselves in a world that is actually a replica of very ancient times.

Whether it's voluntary or not is anyone's guess but my first guess would be that we are young conscious minds in "school" or training for an advanced civilization. Maybe the aliens are fragmented memories of the real world... maybe alien abductions are actually doctor's visits of a sort for our real bodies where we are temporarily and/or partially unplugged from the simulation for some undisclosed reason. Maybe abductee minds are masked with false/confusing memories which lead them to believe they are having experiences with space aliens so as to not break the continuity of the simulation.

Man... I should either write Sci Fi or stop plagiarizing "The Matrix"... or then again, maybe the actual author of "The Matrix" (hint: NOT the Wachowski Brothers) knew something about the truth?...
I had UFO sightings myself from 1973-1976 and my wife and I had a sighting 2 years ago. I've had a lot of time to read and contemplate as to what they are. You Chango, in my humble opinion, summed it up quite nicely. Same conclusion I have come to. Would explain the Bigfoot sightings as well.

Old 09-22-2015, 11:53 AM

1,179 posts, read 671,716 times
The appearing and sudden disappearance of some of those UFO's might be some form of dimensional travel where they switch to a different reality that vibrates to another frequency just like the TV series 'Fringe'

They might be our future self from that dimension assuming that another dimension can also be another reality that is 1000 years ahead of ours. They come here to study their 'primitive' self to learn about their own evolution or find a cure for some genetic illnesses because in the future, we most likely master genetic engineering to the point of not needing sexual contact and we lose that diversity of genes.

Another example is that humans are being prepared to become another strong race who could join other superior beings from other planets.

Old 09-25-2015, 12:28 AM

4,528 posts, read 4,015,156 times
Quote:
Another example is that humans are being prepared to become another strong race who could join other superior beings from other planets.
Somehow, I dont think we are a strong race. The way we are going we are heading into a large black hole .... fast.

In fact, there is nothing about the way we as a society are developing which is 'superior' race like. We cannot even limit out breeding and feed ourselves.

Think about how we are fixed on nuclear energy production when we know we have no way to make it safe for our future. Like ostriches, we just stick our heads into the sand and wait for the end.

Old 09-25-2015, 12:48 AM

770 posts, read 830,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post

I wonder if there is really a govt conspiracy to shut down real information about UFO and aliens.
What about a govt conspiracy to cover up ufo's, with alien folklore?

Old 09-25-2015, 10:35 AM

3,872 posts, read 1,805,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Open-minded skepticism.

Meaning I have never seen any evidence that absolutely convinced me this has ever happened. But I'm not willing to discount the possibility.

On that subject:

'Maze Runner' Producers Developing 'Captured' Movie About First Reported Alien Abduction

I remember that story! My dad told it to me when I was a teenager. What is so mind blowing is that after the abduction they both drew a map of the constellation that was shown to them. They were laughed at because there was no such constellation at that time. However, after the Hubble was created they did find it and guess what it was in reverse looking at it from the alien planet's perspective. Very interesting!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal