U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 04:02 PM

3,751 posts, read 6,749,896 times

Advertisements

There is no time travel mentioned, where did that come from?
Remote viewing is in the here and now. A person doing RV is totally conscious.

OBE and Astral Projection occur when I person is unconscious or in a trance like state.

I've been able to remote view things and places. I have helped people find lost things this way.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2015, 07:23 PM

11,146 posts, read 9,021,888 times
Anyone genuinely curious about remote viewing should read about the Stargate Project, which was conducted by the US Military and SRI International ca 1978-1993.

There's an abundance of information on the web about it. One of the most comprehensive accounts is Joseph McMoneagle, US Army Chief Warrant Officer ret., a remote viewer who wrote his memoir The Stargate Chronicles and other books about the project.

Old 10-03-2015, 04:42 PM

4,532 posts, read 7,903,437 times
I have been hearing about remote reading done by the US and Russian for decades. So I attended a presentation at Rhine Research Ctr at Duke Rhine Research Center Media Library The presenter, forgot his name as it was maybe 3-4 yrs ago? had worked on a project that I believe was a CIA led one. He went into great details as how he and others like him were vetted for the project and what type of work they did. He couldn't share all details but sufficient enough to get the point across that the govt took this stuff seriously and the program was productive. I think the Russians started it first, but the US soon followed.

Old 10-04-2015, 02:53 AM

2,091 posts, read 2,056,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
What! Seriously?

I would doubt the time travel aspect of the claim. If out of body consciousness turns out to be a fact (and there is some tantalizing evidence) then that would be one thing but time travel into the past? That's stretching it a bit too far. For me anyway.
Yeah, I'm with you on that. Time travel into the past could be just knowing the history of something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal