U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2015, 08:08 AM

1,179 posts, read 672,566 times

Advertisements

I was watching this video about disclosure.

For one, I don't think that if anything was close to the real deal that he will even be able to talk about it.

I have mixed feelings about his words.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2015, 09:34 AM

540 posts, read 1,776,175 times
When I came across this guy and his videos I was all in and fascinated but the more I read and investigated, it sounds like he just knows how to work money from people. He got richer while deceiving others. I'm not one to follow people like that. Some people are just good with words and good at talking and convincing others. Reminds me of how cults start. In the end, it is what you believe, not others.

Old 09-30-2015, 12:29 PM

11,560 posts, read 14,593,415 times
Well the tiny skeleton featured in his film was proven human and hes one of many with claims and stories. He has no more credibility then the others.

Old 09-30-2015, 02:17 PM

He talks about group meditation and ET who visits him, UFO's appearing etc. I thought this guy was on some next level crack or something.

He talked about briefing the presidents on UFO, seems far fetched. I'm sure the Govt knows more about the whole UFO phenomenon that they would tell us. Seems like Mr Greer is just using the whole secrecy thing to create some stories.

If he has that many documents on these things, why doesn't he just release them?

Old 09-30-2015, 03:16 PM

13,145 posts, read 20,425,877 times
Greer went really new age space-brother goofy on us.

Greer's behavior follows a typical disinformation pattern within the UFO research... take good information, get everyone's attention (and get your name associated with said good information) and then turn around and make stupid new claims, behave bizarrely and generally act like a nut-ball which finally gets yourself (and all information associated with you, including the good stuff) discredited and ignored by the majority.

Many people who were coaxed to come out with their stories on the Disclosure Project were unhappy with Greer and how everything went down. Many think he is a disinformation plant himself.

I don't know the truth but I wouldn't trust him... and his actions led the world to discount dozens of professional, often military witnesses of rank and authority to events surrounding the postwar UFO flap.

Old 09-30-2015, 09:08 PM

4,531 posts, read 4,025,295 times
He was also going to create some kind of new energy device but as with all these new energy devices, they get squashed by oil companies. Either being bought out or by being threatened or killed. There have been so many alternative energy devices which have come to nothing, and you know - the government must have some of these to persue their alternative space programs.

As Chango said above, Dr Greer seems to be a fake or a disinfo agent who started out OK but then everything he has done has just dissolved into nothingness. Possibly the power went to his head or possibly he was got-at and could not continue following his initial aims.

It is such a shame because we needed someone who could follow through and move us further along the disclosure track, although I'm not sure now that disclosure will bring any benefits to humans.

Old 10-01-2015, 01:30 AM

12,445 posts, read 12,356,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
He was also going to create some kind of new energy device but as with all these new energy devices, they get squashed by oil companies. Either being bought out or by being threatened or killed. There have been so many alternative energy devices which have come to nothing, and you know - the government must have some of these to persue their alternative space programs...
Name one viable "alternative energy device" that has been "squashed" by "oil companies" and commandeered by "the government" for space programs.

Old 10-01-2015, 02:32 AM

7,066 posts, read 3,529,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
Name one viable that has been "squashed" by "oil companies" and commandeered by "the government" for space programs.
That would be a bit difficult to do if such "alternative energy device" has been squashed or commandeered. That's possibly what makes them seem 'convincing'.

Old 10-01-2015, 08:01 AM

I do however think that petro dollars run this world and has bought out all politicians all over the world. One threat to their existence and you're history. They most likely use power to threaten or buyout people.

We will never know what alternative energy was created since most likely it is stopped by the petro-mafia who control the world.

Greer seems to be a disinformation person. His talks now seem more like a cult leader.

Old 10-02-2015, 10:40 AM

5,168 posts, read 3,612,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyattE View Post
When I came across this guy and his videos I was all in and fascinated but the more I read and investigated, it sounds like he just knows how to work money from people. He got richer while deceiving others. I'm not one to follow people like that. Some people are just good with words and good at talking and convincing others. Reminds me of how cults start. In the end, it is what you believe, not others.
He does not have to convince others. They have already convinced themselves, all he has to do is be able to voice what they want to believe in a more convincing way than their inner monologue. That is not really difficult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal