Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2015, 03:51 PM

1,863 posts, read 1,653,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagster View Post
If you spotted a UFO/bigfoot/fairy, or the like, would you report it? My answer is, NO, because I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me, plus the fear of becoming an object of mirth.
It should be reported to a Mental-Health professional.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2015, 04:22 PM

2,794 posts, read 2,933,605 times
WHen there's something strange.... in the neighborhood...... WHO YOU GONNA CALL?................

Old 10-29-2015, 11:41 PM

32,936 posts, read 36,359,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP2C View Post
It should be reported to a Mental-Health professional.
Right, except the ones I know are nuts.

Old 10-31-2015, 12:50 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psurangers11 View Post
WHen there's something strange.... in the neighborhood...... WHO YOU GONNA CALL?................
ghostbusters!!

for every 1 report of something paranormal, their are 3-5 that go unreported,,,because of the leg humpers, nose pickers, and nay sayers,,that live to dump all over anyone reporting a mystery..

ive seen my share or beyond weird stuff,,,

some was so scary I didn't report it because I didn't want to relive it 100 more times telling the story I wanted as far back in the rearview mirror as possible,,

there must be alien /ufo websites,,,along with bigfoot websites..

for ghosts..... id try to get it on camera somehow and post it,,
I think there are paranormal groups in every state that live for this..... just do a search online

oh, and here's one unreported example,,, and I did think I was going nuts, but didn't report it because ...I never wanted to see it again,,,,
I travel a lot in my work by car, not truck,,,,while out in the boonies,,,natured called so I ran into the woods in western maine,,

im doing my business,,,,staring straight ahead,,,,,and then detect movement ,,actually coming out of a large tree,,,this something very big and tall looked like he stepped from the inside of a tree... I was dumb-struck,,,,mouth open,,wiping eyes,,,,closing eyes,,then seeing it again,,its looking right at me,,, and it has a head similar to a dog ,,a german shepard,,,wtf??? so..
I started uncontrollably shaking...and I ran for all I was worth to my car,,,,and drove away ,,

and here lies the issue,,,i know it to be true,,,,but no one would believe me,,,so I try to brush it away as seeing things or stress...

Old 11-01-2015, 08:10 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
m doing my business,,,,staring straight ahead,,,,,and then detect movement ,,actually coming out of a large tree,,,this something very big and tall looked like he stepped from the inside of a tree... I was dumb-struck,,,,mouth open,,wiping eyes,,,,closing eyes,,then seeing it again,,its looking right at me,,, and it has a head similar to a dog ,,a german shepard,,,wtf??? so..
I started uncontrollably shaking...and I ran for all I was worth to my car,,,,and drove away ,,
This is really good - because it is another confirmation of what a couple of kids reported when they were taken by "Mr Dog" (See David Paulides Missing 411 books) It does look like there are other things out there with human intelligence apart from us.

You may want to consider sending your report to David as it backs up the kids stories and hopefully gets us a little closer to the truth as to whats really happening.

Old 11-02-2015, 01:03 AM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,978 times
Its obvious what's happening.

Those mushrooms yall had for dinner weren't actually mushrooms.

Old 11-02-2015, 10:54 AM

24,406 posts, read 23,065,142 times
I saw a UFO and emailed a report to the local airport with the time it happened. I also reported it to MUFON. It was a two non blinking light craft that was moving extremely fast and then just accelerated up and vanished almost like the old "jump to light speed" sequences from Star Wars or Star Trek. I also reported another sighting to MUFON about a week or two ago. It was like a satellite in brightness which you can track across the sky at night as they fly over. Too high to be a commercial jet and one solid single white light, like a star moving across the sky. Only this one blinked on and off every ten seconds or so. Maybe satellites do that or this was an aircraft that was so high up its direction lights appeared to be a single light like they do from a good distance away. But the blinking interval was the slowest I've ever seen.
Who cares what people think. If they ridicule you then they're most likely idiots that get off on acting like jerks. And you can make your own judgment if someone tells a story that sounds like a mistaken conclusion, delusion, hoax or possibly real.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:03 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Icy Tea,
I believe that space junk which revolves might be the cause of a regular flashing sunlight reflection but that is not to say thats what was seen. I think that kind of thing is more likely to be moving in straight lines across the sky. If anything zips from one place to another and changes direction radically, then it may well be something which needs further investigation by MUFON.

I believe the governments of Earth have space technology which is far advanced and which we know nothing about - unless we see it zooming around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal