U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 12:00 PM

1,028 posts, read 1,193,906 times

Advertisements

Do not say..... do not say ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgUHA2S67VM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpUoQaAuptc
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2016, 12:05 PM

Do not look for explanations in the masters of mankind responses ... do.. recognize the truth

Old 01-12-2016, 10:30 AM

12,065 posts, read 14,001,431 times
Interesting concept. A caveman would not understand today's jets, or even today's Mustang GT's. Heck a microwave oven making popcorn would terrify him. Why would we be expected to understand or even think of technology from a race 10,000 years or more advanced than us? There's no telling what advances in technology would be made.

Old 01-12-2016, 11:21 AM

Hi Jim

l got your point, I do not believe that technology should be taken as point of reference, the basic concepts of knowledge, in particularly about physics, of modern man is conditioned by the political power from the pseudo-scence and religion, I think this is the real difficulty to remove from the mind of modern man a sense of perception .. not in harmony with creation.
To Moses appeared the chariot of fire ...it is written in the Bible, the human mind free from constraints can better understand

Old 01-12-2016, 01:45 PM

12,065 posts, read 14,001,431 times
An advanced civilization would be as advanced in thinking and creating as we are from the first humans. Heck even someone in the 1950's would be awe struck at an iPhone. What will our minds be capable of 10,000 years from now? What would an advanced alien civilization be capable of? Travel by thought? Creation from thought? Beware the id.

So advanced they wouldn't need technology?

Old 01-12-2016, 04:12 PM

13,145 posts, read 20,441,421 times
Humans are stuck in a narrow paradigm and have difficulty visualizing things outside that paradigm.

For example, just because consciousness erupts from the biological processes of our brains doesn't mean that's the only way sentience can exist, or even if that's the ideal way to create sentience.

If consciousness could be sentient energy for example, you could cruise the cosmos at light speed whenever you wanted without a ship, supplies or the laws of physics holding you back. If you could convert yourself from energy to a material being and back you could easily do both.

Alien abduction accounts are full of examples of aliens walking straight through closed windows or even walls, not to mention abductions in "spirit" as well as physical ones. It's clear to students of the phenomenon there is a nonphysical component to the "aliens" that is beyond human experience.

Old 01-12-2016, 06:33 PM

5,168 posts, read 3,619,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Humans are stuck in a narrow paradigm and have difficulty visualizing things outside that paradigm.

For example, just because consciousness erupts from the biological processes of our brains doesn't mean that's the only way sentience can exist, or even if that's the ideal way to create sentience.
I have never heard anyone say this.

Quote:
If consciousness could be sentient energy for example, you could cruise the cosmos at light speed whenever you wanted without a ship, supplies or the laws of physics holding you back. If you could convert yourself from energy to a material being and back you could easily do both.
I do not understand this. Please explain this.

Quote:
Alien abduction accounts are full of examples of aliens walking straight through closed windows or even walls, not to mention abductions in "spirit" as well as physical ones. It's clear to students of the phenomenon there is a nonphysical component to the "aliens" that is beyond human experience.
But none of this has even been proven nor is it being studied by any serious organization.

Old 01-13-2016, 12:35 PM

135 posts, read 138,221 times
the key is to stop subscribing to "studies by any serious organization" or whatever is on TV for that matter. They are implanting falsities in your perception to stop you from investigating any different.

I've dealt mostly with younger children that can see auras and can sense if they are in the presence of a non-human entity that represents themselves as human. What fascinates me is not that this happens but that they unanimously fail to relate their experiences with any sense of fear.

After a sustained bout of meditation away from the garbage society wants to fill your head with, clairvoyance and direct contact with alien beings have occurred to me as well.

I have not seen ufos that I think were from advanced civilizations but I have dealt with aliens directly face to face as they come in human form and I feel that they can shape shift easily as normal human's perception of time and space is minute. The way i've come to this conclusion is that i've dealt with so many strangers in my life that I can sense already know who I am. For all I know I could be interfacing with one giant hive mind alien system that interacts with me via "each new stranger" I come across in day-to-day life.

There is just no way the experiences in my life can all come down to chance coincidences. I think time manipulation exists and you will never hear or see about it from any "serious organization."

Old 01-14-2016, 10:29 AM

The time travel, in this context, the speed of light would not be a problem, unfortunately today the perception of this dimension - time - is still linked to the myth, St. Augustine said that the time is a straight line aimed to the future, and it does not come back ...otherwise the man would return to original sin

Old 01-14-2016, 10:35 AM

Try to imagine a series of parallel universes, as a series of radio frequencies, if l'm tuned just in one, I can not hear the other
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal