U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-14-2016, 10:06 AM
 
Location: Venice Italy
1,028 posts, read 1,199,426 times
Reputation: 487

Advertisements

The green color .. the musical notes sol and la.. heat


Any idea ..here?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-14-2016, 09:48 PM
 
5,463 posts, read 8,671,919 times
Reputation: 3543
Quote:
Originally Posted by miticoman View Post
Do not say..... do not say ...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpUoQaAuptc
What does a photo of a blue-haired girl have to do with the video, which was about two Swedish girls who may have been under the influence of drugs and running around a busy expressway? Maybe crack? Neither of the girls in the video had blue hair. What was your point in posting the video?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-15-2016, 09:26 AM
 
Location: Sinking in the Great Salt Lake
13,145 posts, read 20,513,594 times
Reputation: 14048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
I have never heard anyone say this.
Well, now you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
I do not understand this. Please explain this.
Sentient life does not have to come from meatbags. If you can't visualize some kind of energy being, take a step back and imagine a true AI robot... a concept roughly in between us and "sentient energy aliens". It is vastly easier to get a robot across space than a biological, which of course is why we've had dozens of 'em landing on planets and cruising the solar system but have only landed human beings on the moon a handful of times.

Moving back up to "energy aliens", you'd have an even easier time. Matter cannot accelerate to actual light speed without incredible energy expenditure and it would be very risky... but that wouldn't hold true for an "energy alien". Such a creature could possibly even blast straight through matter and would not be subject to damage from heat/cold/radiation/you name it.

It's sci-fi stuff certainly, but it is conceivable that with vastly superior technology you could convert to some form of energy for easy interstellar travel and re-materialize at the destination a la Star Trek transporter beaming... which itself is basically sending conscious minds across distance as energy. If you were naturally a "energy being" the reverse would be true; you'd travel across the cosmos in your normal form and materialize yourself when you wanted to interact with the material world.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
But none of this has even been proven nor is it being studied by any serious organization.
500 years ago nobody was studying cellular biology but that doesn't mean bacteria and viruses didn't exist, nor could people conceptualize all the stuff going on at the microscopic level which made their very lives possible. Just imagine how silly today's science will seem to people 500 years in the future!

I say this over and over again but we DON'T know it all... we've only scratched the surface when it comes to understanding all that is.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-16-2016, 07:28 AM
 
Location: Venice Italy
1,028 posts, read 1,199,426 times
Reputation: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
What does a photo of a blue-haired girl have to do with the video, which was about two Swedish girls who may have been under the influence of drugs and running around a busy expressway? Maybe crack? Neither of the girls in the video had blue hair. What was your point in posting the video?







I'm missing the logical link, in your question, between understanding and perception, awareness and discernment
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-16-2016, 11:10 AM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
5,170 posts, read 3,650,366 times
Reputation: 6321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Well, now you have.



Sentient life does not have to come from meatbags. If you can't visualize some kind of energy being, take a step back and imagine a true AI robot... a concept roughly in between us and "sentient energy aliens". It is vastly easier to get a robot across space than a biological, which of course is why we've had dozens of 'em landing on planets and cruising the solar system but have only landed human beings on the moon a handful of times.

Moving back up to "energy aliens", you'd have an even easier time. Matter cannot accelerate to actual light speed without incredible energy expenditure and it would be very risky... but that wouldn't hold true for an "energy alien". Such a creature could possibly even blast straight through matter and would not be subject to damage from heat/cold/radiation/you name it.

It's sci-fi stuff certainly, but it is conceivable that with vastly superior technology you could convert to some form of energy for easy interstellar travel and re-materialize at the destination a la Star Trek transporter beaming... which itself is basically sending conscious minds across distance as energy. If you were naturally a "energy being" the reverse would be true; you'd travel across the cosmos in your normal form and materialize yourself when you wanted to interact with the material world.




500 years ago nobody was studying cellular biology but that doesn't mean bacteria and viruses didn't exist, nor could people conceptualize all the stuff going on at the microscopic level which made their very lives possible. Just imagine how silly today's science will seem to people 500 years in the future!

I say this over and over again but we DON'T know it all... we've only scratched the surface when it comes to understanding all that is.
Again nobody is not saying that other forms of life are not possible. As a matter of fact scientists look for this. The problem is to make the jump from "is possible" to "there is" without any reason. There is nothing to back up what you are saying except for the imaginations of others. I am not sure if anything you are saying is original or just from bad fiction.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-16-2016, 02:37 PM
 
5,463 posts, read 8,671,919 times
Reputation: 3543
Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by miticoman View Post
I'm missing the logical link, in your question, between understanding and perception, awareness and discernment
It was a very simple question which you conveniently sidestepped and haven't answered.
Riddles do not count as a reasonable answer.

The title of this thread is: "The alien does not use spaceship".
So what exactly does the video have to do with aliens not using spaceships?

The video is called, "Alien Hybrids! Swedish Sisters, Secret, Extraterrestrial's? More than Meet's the Eye!!" and was posted on YouTube by liemee watcher.
Using a picture of a blue-haired girl has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject of this thread.
There is no blue-haired girl in the video and it has nothing to do with aliens.
It's just a gimmicky, misleading effort (by liemee watcher) to attract viewers and comments have been disabled.

The picture of the blue-haired girl is from Worth 1000.com, which is a photoshop contest website.
In fact, you can see their watermark in the bottom left corner of the picture.
BOOO!!!

In fact the links to parts 2, 3 and 4, are simply titled "Madness In The Fast Lane" which are posted on YouTube by GJV52 and viewers can freely post comments.

If you're missing the logical link to my question, then maybe it's because you're failing to use your own understanding and perception, awareness and discernment.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-16-2016, 02:43 PM
 
3,299 posts, read 2,097,668 times
Reputation: 5508
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Maybe crack?
T'would explain much.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-16-2016, 09:36 PM
 
Location: Sinking in the Great Salt Lake
13,145 posts, read 20,513,594 times
Reputation: 14048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Again nobody is not saying that other forms of life are not possible. As a matter of fact scientists look for this. The problem is to make the jump from "is possible" to "there is" without any reason. There is nothing to back up what you are saying except for the imaginations of others. I am not sure if anything you are saying is original or just from bad fiction.
My ideas but I'm probably not the only person thinking them...

Nor was ever claiming it "was" instead of "it could be". It's a valuable thought exercise to ponder the possibilities... after all, you're likely to miss new and important stuff if you are looking with a narrow mind.

For eample, we are likely to miss signs of extraterrestrial life during this era because scientists are only looking for "earth pattern" life in places that are NOT earth. Where's the sense in that?

Anyway, back to my point: the title of the thread. Well, duh! If aliens came to Earth, they probably WOULDN'T get her on a spaceship because that's the hard way to get around the cosmos. As for the video link, I didn't watch it as it's obviously crap like the hundreds of other similar vid on that site.

Anyway, I can't figure out why you hang out in the spooky forum, O.G. You aren't pondering possibilities, you're only trying to shoot down those who do.

Last edited by Chango; 01-16-2016 at 09:44 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2016, 07:49 AM
 
Location: Venice Italy
1,028 posts, read 1,199,426 times
Reputation: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post

If you're missing the logical link to my question, then maybe it's because you're failing to use your own understanding and perception, awareness and discernment.












You look like my ex-wife, she always gave me the blame for everything happened, the policewoman said that drugged people may have unexplained attitudes, l say.. because their consciousness is not aware and in line with the massive sense of perceived, I continue to argue that the alien does not need technology .. displacement occurs with time manipulation.




Wait a minute.. are you saying that the two aliens are completely done of crack, it is a very acute observation, I'll tell you that everything is possible, remember that the human being is always the worst in 15 million of known universes.... bloody drug dealers
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-17-2016, 08:14 AM
 
Location: Venice Italy
1,028 posts, read 1,199,426 times
Reputation: 487
There are communicating doors between different dimensions, the color, vibration, heat ... do they suggest something?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top