U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 01-17-2016, 10:02 AM
 
Location: New Hampshire
639 posts, read 448,745 times
Reputation: 1046

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
My ideas but I'm probably not the only person thinking them...

Nor was ever claiming it "was" instead of "it could be". It's a valuable thought exercise to ponder the possibilities... after all, you're likely to miss new and important stuff if you are looking with a narrow mind.

For eample, we are likely to miss signs of extraterrestrial life during this era because scientists are only looking for "earth pattern" life in places that are NOT earth. Where's the sense in that?

Anyway, back to my point: the title of the thread. Well, duh! If aliens came to Earth, they probably WOULDN'T get her on a spaceship because that's the hard way to get around the cosmos. As for the video link, I didn't watch it as it's obviously crap like the hundreds of other similar vid on that site.

Anyway, I can't figure out why you hang out in the spooky forum, O.G. You aren't pondering possibilities, you're only trying to shoot down those who do.
Because he's like the flat earth guy. Years ago he would have thrown stones at those who said the earth was round, or laughed at the possibility of electricity. If the science of our time can't prove it , there's no way it can be real.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-17-2016, 10:59 AM
 
5,460 posts, read 8,631,761 times
Reputation: 3530
Quote:
Originally Posted by miticoman View Post
You look like my ex-wife
I look like your ex-wife? How do you know what I look like? Sorry, but unless your ex-wife happens to be a man, I seriously doubt there is any resemblance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miticoman View Post
the policewoman said that drugged people may have unexplained attitudes, l say.. because their consciousness is not aware and in line with the massive sense of perceived
The twins were clearly loopy and not thinking clear. Sure, drugged people can have some strange behaviors. Interestingly though, it was also said they had been given a blood test, and the results showed there were no drugs in their system.

It had also been suggested that they could have experienced something mentally traumatic, causing them to go insane for a while, and calm at other times. Even when calm, the one woman seemed more preoccupied about what she was going to wear and not at all concerned about her sister who was in the hospital and in serious condition from the injuries. That should have been a strong clue that something wasn't right. She was released from police custody and went out and murdered a man.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula...abina_Eriksson

Quote:
Originally Posted by miticoman View Post
I continue to argue that the alien does not need technology .. displacement occurs with time manipulation.
Time manipulation? Would you like to explain exactly how that can be done? It's not an argument. It's wild imaginative speculation with no valid support.

I'm not sure I see any connection you're trying to make between a time traveling alien and the psychotic behavior of these women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miticoman View Post
Wait a minute.. are you saying that the two aliens are completely done of crack, it is a very acute observation, I'll tell you that everything is possible, remember that the human being is always the worst in 15 million of known universes.... bloody drug dealers
The twins could be considered as aliens considering they were from Sweden and had traveled to the UK. Crack was an initial thought, but in one of the other video parts, it was said they had been given a blood test and there was no sign of any drugs in their system. That would seem to rule out crack use as a cause of weird and violent behavior. That doesn't rule out such psychotic behavior that can occur without any drugs at all. Sometimes people can and do go completely crazy. It could be caused from mental/emotional trauma or a hormonal imbalance. As twins, they could influence each other quite dramatically. I don't know if they were identical twins though. It wasn't known exactly why these women went crazy.

The video also pointed out that the legal system was flawed by releasing people who are clearly a danger to themselves and to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miticoman View Post
remember that the human being is always the worst in 15 million of known universes.... bloody drug dealers
Some human beings may be bad, but the majority of human beings are not. They are ordinary people trying to live their lives as best they can and make a positive difference to their family, friends and other people. No one is perfect though.

15 million known universes? I had no idea any other universes were known. Although now that I think about it, there was that movie, Men In Black.

I agree though. We could do just fine without hardcore drug dealers screwing up the lives of other people.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-22-2016, 12:30 PM
 
Location: Venice Italy
1,028 posts, read 1,190,916 times
Reputation: 487
We do not think to a spaceship as mechanical means which moves in space, but on a time machine closely connected with the humanoid clones that fly in it,other cases are holographic images that can move in many parallel dimensions,
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-23-2016, 06:20 AM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
5,167 posts, read 3,602,509 times
Reputation: 6321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
For eample, we are likely to miss signs of extraterrestrial life during this era because scientists are only looking for "earth pattern" life in places that are NOT earth. Where's the sense in that?
You are making a claim without facts to back it up. Where's the sense in that? Please show me some information that scientists are only looking for earth type life?


It is easier to make a point if you ignore the facts which counter it.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-23-2016, 08:39 PM
 
Location: PRC
4,517 posts, read 4,009,494 times
Reputation: 4030
Could be the space craft are entities. The ones which look like glowing orbs might be anyway.

We have to realise that a being from a far-advanced species would have evolved far beyond what we would understand. Possibly these spacecraft are mental constructs and, as such, could appear as whatever they wanted to be seen as. Their consciousness could be moving about in our reality and their physical may be lying on a bed somewhere perhaps.

I know this is pushing the boundaries of belief, but we have to think outside our current laws of physics when considering species which have survived and evolved over possibly millions of years.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-24-2016, 05:28 AM
 
Location: Venice Italy
1,028 posts, read 1,190,916 times
Reputation: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Could be the space craft are entities. The ones which look like glowing orbs might be anyway.

We have to realise that a being from a far-advanced species would have evolved far beyond what we would understand. Possibly these spacecraft are mental constructs and, as such, could appear as whatever they wanted to be seen as. Their consciousness could be moving about in our reality and their physical may be lying on a bed somewhere perhaps.

I know this is pushing the boundaries of belief, but we have to think outside our current laws of physics when considering species which have survived and evolved over possibly millions of years.






Excellent very well stated
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-24-2016, 05:43 AM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
5,167 posts, read 3,602,509 times
Reputation: 6321
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Could be the space craft are entities. The ones which look like glowing orbs might be anyway.

We have to realise that a being from a far-advanced species would have evolved far beyond what we would understand. Possibly these spacecraft are mental constructs and, as such, could appear as whatever they wanted to be seen as. Their consciousness could be moving about in our reality and their physical may be lying on a bed somewhere perhaps.

I know this is pushing the boundaries of belief, but we have to think outside our current laws of physics when considering species which have survived and evolved over possibly millions of years.
It could be that there are no non-man made spacecraft. It could be that if your grandmother had testicles she would be your grandfather.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-24-2016, 07:11 AM
 
Location: Venice Italy
1,028 posts, read 1,190,916 times
Reputation: 487
As Giordano Bruno said centuries ago a new conception of the universe implies a new conception of man
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-24-2016, 09:19 PM
 
Location: Sinking in the Great Salt Lake
13,145 posts, read 20,404,237 times
Reputation: 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
You are making a claim without facts to back it up. Where's the sense in that? Please show me some information that scientists are only looking for earth type life?


It is easier to make a point if you ignore the facts which counter it.
There is a scientific definition for what constitutes "life" and we are looking for things that match the definition in environments that may be similar to places we find life on Earth. However, said definition is based only on the the flora and fauna of 1 planet when there are literally uncounted trilions of planets in the universe.

It's hard to try to find something when you don't know what you are looking for. That's not "ignoring facts", it's common sense.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-24-2016, 09:29 PM
 
Location: Sinking in the Great Salt Lake
13,145 posts, read 20,404,237 times
Reputation: 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
It could be that there are no non-man made spacecraft. It could be that if your grandmother had testicles she would be your grandfather.
Unless she was a hermaphrodite with functional female sex organs... or got a sex change after mom was born, or is wearing prosthetic stones and flashing the grandkids just to freak everyone out.

The thing is, there are A LOT more people who see UFOs than people who carefuly examine their Grandmother's junk... so we'll just have to go all Occam on you and figure you are wrong O.G.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top