Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 06:39 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times

Advertisements

After my sons Dad passed away, I started finding pennies in the weirdest places.
At first, I didn't pay no mind to it. So. You run across a penny! Then, I took notice that there is NO WAY that penny was there before.

Anyone else find pennies or dimes after losing a loved one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2016, 06:48 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,268,441 times
If they were really from Heaven, shouldn't they be gold doubloons or something?

Old 01-28-2016, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Well, I don't know about all that, but 100 bills would be nice, right?

Old 01-28-2016, 07:09 AM

I have stories about pennies that would blow your mind.

I guess I just started paying attention with an open mind, and after having a dream about him not long ago, he was showing me pennies, heads up. That's when I knew.

Old 01-28-2016, 10:05 AM

Ok. I will share one example. I take care of this disabled man. I changed all his linen on his recliner, and put clean linen on. I do the laundry. I shake the laundry out. when it was time for him to go to his recliner, after everything was shaking out, cleaned, and put on clean. I wheeled him to the chair.
Right before he set down on the clean linen, I said, "wait! what is that?" it was a penny. heads up!
I am freaking out about now. I mean, how could that penny got there? I changed all the linen? I even brushed it straight before he set down? I do not understand? How? Why? Who? OMG!

Old 01-28-2016, 10:28 AM

8,609 posts, read 5,616,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I love that word. Doubloon. I used to buy "doubloons" — that were really foil-wrapped chocolates — from quarter dispensers.

Old 01-28-2016, 10:43 AM

Let me tell the best penny story ever!!

We stayed in our neighbors cabin which was on the lake. My ex and I loved the water. we used to go on the lake on a pontoon, speed boat, etc. he loved the water!
Neighbor lady kept things very clean, neat, vacuumed.
My husband and I was out on the lake, just paddling around the water. Nobody around. quiet.

He had to go to take my son home. So I stayed in the water. Just relaxing, back floating, remembering our y]times on the water. I raised up. looked around. Was all alone. All this water. all these thoughts..waves crashing on me! I thought of all the times we shared on the water..good times. I missed him. I missed him at that time like never before!! I climbed out of the water. Made my way back up to the cabin, crying the entire way. I finally settle down. Husband comes back.

We watch a movie. Before the movie started, I had such a hard time, in my mind, I ask my ex to send me a penny, Please? let me know that you felt what I felt. I need that connection.

I looked down. Right by the coffee table leg on right side is a penny heads up! I find it. I hide it. I am excited that he heard me! I say, to myself...not outloud..send me 3 pennies. I truly need to know you are here! I'm thinking..yeah, right. this is not gonna happen. 10 min. later, I look down. On the other side of the coffee table leg, is another penny..heads up! My heart is doing flip flops!! I am shakin, but cant let on with husband right beside me. I put it in my purse, and smile!!

When I found the second penny. I said to myself."would I be pushing my luck if I ask for 3? I laughed..didn't think anything about it. I looked down sometime later. There was a third penny. all heads up!!

I was scared. I was excited! I didn't know what to think!!!

Old 01-28-2016, 10:54 AM

I know members here at city data has their own personal stories to share with this subject.
Don't be afraid to post because of the ravens around here!

They don't know what they cant see!!!!

Kinda like white feathers!! :P lol

Last edited by yankeegirl313; 01-28-2016 at 11:03 AM..

Old 01-28-2016, 12:15 PM

585 posts, read 492,748 times
Once my Dad passed away I began to see birds (that you don't see often see) in locations you don't expect:
A heron standing on top of a car in my parking lot
A falcon perched on top of a mailbox
I like to think of it as my Dad is watching over me, maybe you might think of the pennies that way.

Old 01-28-2016, 03:56 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,654,429 times
There's a book written by someone relating to 911. I forget her name, but her husband was killed that day. And, she interviewed many people for the book (was a wonderful book, too), but she discusses families, loved ones finding pennies after the deaths, so, for some reason, there is a correlation there. I have no clue why pennies, but there does seem to be a thing about it showing up,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal