U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 09:58 AM

19,284 posts, read 25,814,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selby View Post
I still vividly remember having my own little mini series of short dreams while I was pregnant regarding a break in. I had the dreams over a 2 month period and the strangest thing about the dreams was that each dream started where the last dream left off.

The first dream I dreamt was of a male walking around the outside of my house looking for a way to break into my home.

2nd dream: The man decided the basement window would provide him with an easy access into my home.

3rd dream: The man had removed the basement window somehow and he was getting ready to ease

himself through the window.

4th dream: He silently eases himself through the basement window. He's then standing in the

dark basement quietly surveying his surroundings.

5th dream: Finding nothing interesting in the basement, he decides to go upstairs. He places a foot on the

first step.

6th dream: The man continues to walk up the stairs and is now standing at the top of the stairs looking into

my kitchen.

7th dream: He walks through my kitchen toward my dining room.

8th dream: He is walking through my dining room toward the hallway outside of my bedroom.

9th dream: From the hallway he walks toward my bedroom doorway. He stops at the doorway and just

stands there looking into my bedroom.

10th dream: He enters my bedroom, walking toward my side of the bed.

11th dream: The man is now standing beside me at the edge of my bed, staring down at me as I sleep.

A couple of days later after the 11th dream, I gave birth to my son and the dreams ended. I've never dreamed of the mysterious man again, nor was it a freaky premonition dream of a future break in. I just chalked it up to some sort of weirdness caused by my hormones.

this is like the 12 days of nightmares......
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal