U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 05:55 PM

1,788 posts, read 967,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
Why on earth would the graphic designers who worked on the design of today's bills in the early 60s have built a map into it? What would they possibly gain from putting a secret out there for the public to discover? This makes absolutely zero sense. It's called a coincidence:

U.S. dollar bill folding tricks - RationalWiki

Today's dollar bill was released when I was in high school, January 5, 1963. It replaced the 1935 design. Prove that there's a consistent message containing a map buried in all versions of the dollar bill that have been issued over the years and maybe you'll have something.

I guess the only way to know is to find the door and open it. Course you have to know how to find the door and open it.
Rate this post positively

Old 02-11-2016, 05:57 PM

Look up the "Lions", that sit in front of the Gallery and tell me the one don't make you think of the "lion and the mouse" by Aesop. (thorn in paw)

Old 02-11-2016, 07:55 PM

2,589 posts, read 1,992,791 times

https://youtu.be/dSpOjj4YD8c

Of course it's all a historical conspiracy! I saw this on the Simpson's years ago, and it PROVES IT!!!

Old 02-11-2016, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post

https://youtu.be/dSpOjj4YD8c

Of course it's all a historical conspiracy! I saw this on the Simpson's years ago, and it PROVES IT!!!

If you have something to contribute do so, but if all you have is ridicule, go else where.

Old 02-11-2016, 09:27 PM

2,589 posts, read 1,992,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
If you have something to contribute do so, but if all you have is ridicule, go else where.

I don't think of it as ridicule, I think it's funny, whether somebody really did plant something on the dollar bill, or it's a weird coincidence. There's enough of that sort of stuff to go around, that even the Simpson's made that.

Old 02-12-2016, 05:36 AM

5,168 posts, read 3,621,975 times
Quote:
That's just it, I don't know? I've never went to see. I just thought I'd share with you what I found hidden on the 1 $ Bill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vixpjp3Oi78
Quote:
I guess the only way to know is to find the door and open it. Course you have to know how to find the door and open it.

Quote:
It's true. When viewing properly from the 4 corners... it tell the story of one of Aesop's Fables. Specifically the one of the Lion and the Mouse. There is only 1 Lion in Washington D.C., that resembles the Story of the Fable. The one that sits in front of the Cochran Art Gallery. That is where the 1 Dollar Bill leads. Down in the basement to a secret door, but you need to know 2 more things to open the door... psst. don't ask. ...I told you much and it was the truth.
Quote:
I can't discuss something I discovered? You ain't clever enough not to click on a Ad?
That is my point. Look at the highlighted above. You are not discussing anything. If you wish to discuss it I would be happy to be involved. But when you say "psst. don't ask. ...I told you much and it was the truth." you are shutting down discussion. People who wish to discuss do not say "don't ask".
Quote:
You know what ain't the "mystery" here? You're negativity on something you don't understand.
You are doing a great job of discussing something I do understand and making it as if I do not understand it. I really have no problem with that but it is not a discussion if you are not going to discuss it. What I do have a problem with is your posting links to your youtube channel and site to make personal profit.
Quote:
"something to say"??? You kidding? Hell I gave answers, that most others would not of said a word. REALLY?
OK.

How do you open the door.
What is behind the door.

Answer.
Quote:
Tell you what. Why don't you just not read my thread and let others make their own choices.

~move on.
Nobody is stopping anyone from making their own choices. I think you are not giving enough information for people to make an informed choice though.
Quote:
I think your post is condescending. You say other people do not understand....as if you are superior...and make no attempt to explain. If you have more and specific information I think there are a few people here, including myself, that are interested in it.

Old 02-12-2016, 02:38 PM

5,800 posts, read 4,518,613 times
I've watched the video twice. It looks to me like just a folded up dollar bill and I'm hard put seeing what magiceye.com has to do with anything. It's like the person who posted aerial photos of landforms months ago, and claimed that there was some Biblical message in them ... but no one could figure out what he was talking about. They were just landforms ... and a dollar bill folded up is still just a dollar bill folded up.

If you want to post details and drawings illustrated with exactly what you're claiming is going on with all the folding and Aesop and the owls, some of us may be intrigued enough by the topic to discuss it with you ... but claiming you have secret knowledge that the rest of us can find if we go on the same mystical journey as you and/or are as clever as you is not going to work because people aren't going to invest time in following a vague trail that probably leads nowhere but into the weeds.

Old 02-12-2016, 03:07 PM

Exactly. If the OP wants to discuss I am not sure why they would withhold information? That is the opposite of discussion.

Old 02-13-2016, 01:55 PM

Ok.

Not sure where to start so, I'll just type what comes to mind.

It started for me in the year 2004 Nov. It was a simple commercial about a book who claimed to hide hidden treasures. At the time I thought what a novel concept, I can do that. So a week a later my Sister bought me the dam book.

Stopping there for a moment I want to tell you about this.
In Our World there is a group of men who basically believe, that every so many thousand or so years, there is a moment, that comes along and a Savior of sorts is born into this world. It's a religious sect of sorts and they believe, that Jesus was one of those moments. I"m not sure what you call people like this, but they do exist and they are powerful. I can tell you some of them run the vatican itself.

Now after telling you that. I want to tell you what they do to find the next so called savior. They make treasure hunts up. Not just normal ones, but ones with certain characteristics, that only certain people can understand and solve.
The Dollar Bill I believe is one of these Treasure Hunts. These "characteristics" I mentioned use the principles of the "watermarks" to create their solve and thus, the "group" learn of the results and act accordingly. This is one of the reasons I've been careful with how far I'm willing to go with this.

Now I've been fourth coming in what I've found. I'm sure I could say more, but finger cramp. lol.
If you have any questions I'll answer the best I can. ..ridicule will be ignored.

Old 02-13-2016, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Ok.

Not sure where to start so, I'll just type what comes to mind.

It started for me in the year 2004 Nov. It was a simple commercial about a book who claimed to hide hidden treasures. At the time I thought what a novel concept, I can do that. So a week a later my Sister bought me the dam book.

Stopping there for a moment I want to tell you about this.
In Our World there is a group of men who basically believe, that every so many thousand or so years, there is a moment, that comes along and a Savior of sorts is born into this world. It's a religious sect of sorts and they believe, that Jesus was one of those moments. I"m not sure what you call people like this, but they do exist and they are powerful. I can tell you some of them run the vatican itself.
Of course you can tell us that. But that does not mean it is the truth.

Everything you have just stated is vague and generic.

Quote:
Now after telling you that. I want to tell you what they do to find the next so called savior. They make treasure hunts up. Not just normal ones, but ones with certain characteristics, that only certain people can understand and solve.
How do you know this? Please be specific.

Quote:
The Dollar Bill I believe is one of these Treasure Hunts. These "characteristics" I mentioned use the principles of the "watermarks" to create their solve and thus, the "group" learn of the results and act accordingly. This is one of the reasons I've been careful with how far I'm willing to go with this.
OK, You may believe that. That is fine. But you want to discuss it so be specific.

Quote:
Now I've been fourth coming in what I've found. I'm sure I could say more, but finger cramp. lol.
If you have any questions I'll answer the best I can. ..ridicule will be ignored.
Earlier you said "Down in the basement to a secret door, but you need to know 2 more things to open the door... psst. don't ask. ...I told you much and it was the truth."
So I am asking you what are the two things needed to open the door?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.