U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 06:14 PM

1,039 posts, read 747,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
How come there are no recent incidents (big foot footage, etc.) that made it to the national media in recently?
didn't someone just vote for Trump?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2016, 06:42 PM

1,788 posts, read 971,095 times
If I were to make a check list of sorts to see if what I thought sounded possible...

1. See if you can find 2 (reliable) sightings happening at the same time on 2 different continents- I don't think you can.
2. It only has one eye- see if there are crypto sightings, that claim the creature had only 1 eye.
3. Are there similar patters on any scale, like the one with Ohio, located elsewhere, like I described above.

In order to track a path I would try and label the most believable sightings and see how close they were together, regardless the creature involved...and see if you can follow a path of it as it changes or doesn't change... to each new sighting. < for this thinking to be correct you would find it on a concentrated scale, not on a Global scale.

If the above turned out to be true - it's only 1 creature.

Old 02-22-2016, 01:55 AM

1,673 posts, read 976,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Because in the age of camera phones, it is becoming harder to create the hoaxes that generate these types of reports.
When the last major extraterrestrial event took place-- the meteor hitting Russia in 2013-- there were dozens of different cameras and angles uploaded for the world to see. The days of interpreting one low-quality recording are all but finished.

Old 02-22-2016, 05:56 AM

5,170 posts, read 3,644,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
These are my thoughts based on what I've learned in my life. I don't think it wise to indulge to deep into them, for I've seen the results, thru ridicule and slander here on the net. ..seems like people get off more to what they can attack, then what they can learn.
I don't mind sharing what I know, but how I know..is mostly mine alone.
This thread actually demonstrates the opposite of your sharing. You can judge a person by their actions, not what they say about themselves:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...-bill-map.html

Also HOW you know is the thing to discuss, not your faith. That is why we ask you why you believe something. If you just have faith there is nothing wrong with that but do not try to fool people into thinking that you know more than you do.

Quote:
"What are you looking for: us to nod sagely and accept everything you've said because, well, you said it"?
One day you'll feel different, when you do, go to my channel on YouTube. There is info within, that will help you.
Yes, I know your advertising for your Youtube channel. I highly doubt your channel will ever be successful unless your are more forthcoming with why you believe what are are saying and more clear in what you are saying.

For what you are trying to do I would compare it to art. You do not pay for the art your pay for the artist and currently you have no name recognition in the area you are trying to occupy.

This means that you have to show people more than someone who has a name and a reputation in the area to be believed.

Old 02-22-2016, 06:08 AM

19,341 posts, read 23,010,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Because in the age of camera phones, it is becoming harder to create the hoaxes that generate these types of reports.
Actually, it is much easier to propagate a convincing hoax these days. CGI software has become so advanced that it really does take an expert to tell a hoax from a genuine photo or video.

As for why there isn't a lot of media attention ...

When it comes to UFOs, any time there is a major sighting reported, it generally does get significant media attention.

When it comes to Bigfoot, I think they obvious reasons is that there is no such thing.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:43 PM

1,788 posts, read 971,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
This thread actually demonstrates the opposite of your sharing. You can judge a person by their actions, not what they say about themselves:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...-bill-map.html

Also HOW you know is the thing to discuss, not your faith. That is why we ask you why you believe something. If you just have faith there is nothing wrong with that but do not try to fool people into thinking that you know more than you do.

You've no clue the depths of what I know, so stop with the assumptions.

Yes, I know your advertising for your Youtube channel.

I came here to show what I found according to what I wanted to show, not what you wanted. You set no rules to this.

I highly doubt your channel will ever be successful unless your are more forthcoming with why you believe what are are saying and more clear in what you are saying.

For what you are trying to do I would compare it to art. You do not pay for the art your pay for the artist and currently you have no name recognition in the area you are trying to occupy.

I would call what your trying ~ "goading" .

This means that you have to show people more than someone who has a name and a reputation in the area to be believed.

I don't have to show "more". I can show what I want and how much of it I want.

I find you unpleasant, ungrateful, goading and repetitive.

Old 02-23-2016, 04:37 AM

5,170 posts, read 3,644,727 times
Quote:
At least we now know you are capable of clarity when it suits you.

Old 02-24-2016, 09:58 PM

4,624 posts, read 4,090,708 times
Quote:
This is real life bud...there are nice people and there are not-so-nice people and there are all kinds in between.Really, what did you expect? If you cannot stand the heat... get out of the kitchen.I would try not to take comments posted on any forums personally because if you do that you are lost in a sea of emotions. Some people like to try and find a reaction from you because they know they can probably pull your chain and get excitement.

Probably the most disappointing thing for them is for people not to reply because they feed on energy and the emotions their posts evoke. If you react to them, then they have 'won'. Think of it that way.

But then...what do I know?

Old 02-28-2016, 01:18 AM

4,186 posts, read 3,100,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Actually, it is much easier to propagate a convincing hoax these days. CGI software has become so advanced that it really does take an expert to tell a hoax from a genuine photo or video.

As for why there isn't a lot of media attention ...

When it comes to UFOs, any time there is a major sighting reported, it generally does get significant media attention.

When it comes to Bigfoot, I think they obvious reasons is that there is no such thing.

Naw, because CGI looks like CGI and anything that is put out there is debunked in five minutes flat by hundreds of different people. If you want to see it in action, go to the webiste UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES, pick a story, and go right to the comments section.

Because everyone is walking around with a camera these days, there is no reason whatsoever not to have multiple angles of very clear footage for any given event or happening. "Blogsquatch" simply will not cut it any more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal