U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 08:42 PM

18,642 posts, read 23,230,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbolts' Probie View Post
Well Here's my experience.. My dad has late stage COPD. Not expected to live much longer. Last year, he had trouble swallowing and said he felt a lump in his throat. He has had a very raspy voice for some time and we just chalked it up the the inhaled medications. He was 84 and not really in to all this new age stuff. Although he is so spiritual and knows the bible front to back. I took him to an ENT and he did a short scope up his nose and down his throat. He said he seen a T-4 size tumor on his vocal chord. So now what?? The Dr. wanted him to do 6 weeks of chemo. Because of his age, he did not recommend surgery. I researched it and I didn't really want him to go through that. He is soooo weak with the COPD. So he referred us to the Huntsman Cancer Center for more testing.

My daughter found this 'healer' and suggested we go. She went to him for some other problems she had and loved him. He was only $40. What did we have to lose? So before going to the Cancer Center, we went to this healer. He was sooo..... hmmm can't find the words...... Anyway, he put his hands on my dad's throat and just concentrated. And then on his chest. He looked up at me and asked if my Mom had passed. And she did 3 months before. He said she was there watching trying to figure out what he was doing?!! We had a good chuckle. We were there 15 min. My dad walked in but we had to almost carry him out. He was so tired. Totally exhausted. For the next week he slept. He was kinda worried that it made him worse. He felt really bad kinda. Then about a week and half later, I'm feeding him dinner and looks at me startled like. I'm like.. What's wrong?? He said. "That lump in my throat is gone! I can't feel it anymore!!. His breathing started to improve also.

So we go to the Huntsman Cancer Center and they do a Biopsy. Yes it was cancer but only a small maybe T-1 size.. The Dr. said the COPD will get him before this cancer ever does. It will be exactly a year in a week that we went to see that Healer. And he has had no other symptoms from the cancer. The COPD however, has really taken it's toll. He's on Hospice and now it's a day to day wait. He can't breathe enough to eat and can't walk and losing weight. But I KNOW that this healer gave me an extra summer with my dad to go fishing and just being together. Because I knew he wouldn't be around for this summer.

I believe he helped. My dad believes he helped.

But he will tell you up front that it is a God givin gift.

I am glad that your dad was helped.

I do not have COPD. That was never a thought. I have undergone seven biopsies. And numerous blood tests.

And according to doctors of all sorts, I am allergic to noting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2016, 09:22 PM

964 posts, read 702,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Pehaps it is the way I described this, because it has to do with sinus drainage - but I have not been able to work full time, outside of my home for 5 years. I have not been able to work outside of my home for one year.

Coughing for five to 8 hours straight renders one unemployable. Do you understand that?

This is NOT a "minor ailment". I am offended by that suggestion.
lol! Now that you told us the nature of the problem, yes, we can have a better understanding of it. How are we to know if you don't tell us how serious it is?

Old 03-06-2016, 10:59 PM

175 posts, read 184,086 times
I never suggested you had COPD. I thought you wanted insights on a medical intuitive, and that was our experience

Old 03-07-2016, 02:50 PM

5,459 posts, read 2,921,256 times
Sheena--good luck to you. I will stay tuned, sounds so interesting.

Deadbolts' Probie--thanks for sharing your story. Remarkable story. Glad you got that extra Summer.

Old 03-07-2016, 03:48 PM

18,642 posts, read 23,230,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHi View Post
lol! Now that you told us the nature of the problem, yes, we can have a better understanding of it. How are we to know if you don't tell us how serious it is?
"Lol"? Why was that funny to you?

If this were not "serious" I would not have been referred to the Cleveland Clinic. It would have been handled by my primary care physician.

Old 03-08-2016, 12:41 PM

78,580 posts, read 70,482,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I am glad that your dad was helped.

I do not have COPD. That was never a thought. I have undergone seven biopsies. And numerous blood tests.

And according to doctors of all sorts, I am allergic to noting.
I don't think the point of the story was about COPD. The point was that there's a healer out there that gets results. Someone like that is worth their weight in gold. If you don't feel like the person you worked with by phone has improved your symptoms, you might consider looking into how to get an appointment with the poster's healer.

Old 03-09-2016, 03:23 PM

44 posts, read 31,306 times
Okay, remember, you asked for opinions, so I will share my thoughts with you. Do I believe that there are medical intuitives - yes. Healers? - perhaps. Do I believe that you have 38 entities attached to you and this person can remove them for a price, and by doing so heal your health issues, and seal you up so you don't have any further attachments - Nope, not at all.

If you have 38 spirits attached to you, then based on my involvement in the paranormal, I should have thousands attached to me. I don't. Do I have some health issues, yeah, just like everyone else in the world. Are my health issues from spirit attachments. No. It's just life.

If you have the money to spend on this type of "treatment" and it makes you feel better, who am I to tell you any different. BUT, if you can not afford this person's services and/ or this person is telling you that you have evil, or demon attachments, or hexes or whatever attached to you. Please do not let him scare you into handing over money that you don't have for his unproven practices. There are just too many frauds out there looking to take advantage of desperate people.

Last edited by Selby; 03-09-2016 at 03:52 PM..

Old 03-09-2016, 04:13 PM

16,085 posts, read 23,883,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selby View Post

If you have 38 spirits attached to you, then based on my involvement in the paranormal, I should have thousands attached to me. I don't. Do I have some health issues, yeah, just like everyone else in the world. Are my health issues from spirit attachments. No. It's just life.
Since the OP involves attachments, have a couple questions....

While investigating paranormal activity, have you known or had someone become ill during or after.. ...believe they've brought an entity home...do you use mediums or sensitives at sites?

Old 03-09-2016, 08:20 PM

44 posts, read 31,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Since the OP involves attachments, have a couple questions....

While investigating paranormal activity, have you known or had someone become ill during or after.. ...believe they've brought an entity home...do you use mediums or sensitives at sites?

Of the people I know that are involved in the paranormal, only a few, a very few, have experienced what they would refer to as an attack, or an attachment by a spirit. Of those few that felt that they had experienced an attack, or attachment, all agree that the experience was temporary. Lasting from about 20 minutes to a few days. And yes, some of those groups do use sensitives, or mediums during their investigations.

I myself am not a "ghost hunter". I'm one of those people that have had personal experiences since childhood including growing up in a house with a spirit attached to it. All these experiences have led to a passion for the paranormal. I actual work with trying to advance communcation with spirit. In my work I do come across spirits that may be earth bound, or what others may refer to as ghosts. Some of them may visit my house for a short period, but otherwise, things at my house are uneventful.

Last edited by Selby; 03-09-2016 at 08:37 PM..

Old 03-09-2016, 09:51 PM

2,966 posts, read 3,221,288 times
I believe that part of the Silva Mind Control system (not heard about much these days) used to be intuiting medical conditions and most people seemed to be able to do it. Now... not sure whether it still goes by that name or whether they still do that but it may be worth investigating anyway.

Personally, I would start with cutting out all dairy, sugary drinks, biscuits, etc etc and start at the basics of a simple diet. Macrobiotic system of eating is one such system, as is juice fasting, but these diets are going to be severe and not much fun. However, the longer and more inconvenient a health problem is, the more likely we are going to put the effort into trying out something which might sort it out.

Personally speaking, I am sure if I had cancer for example, I would immediately go on a juice or water fast for as long as necessary. Back in the 20 and 30s there were clinics which did nothing else but supervise fasting for those people who had serious diseases and many of them got well again. Similarly, there are retreats which offer nothing but juice for 28 days and have also had very good results. I believe Jason Vale has a retreat in Portugal where he does this kind of thing and if the promo video is to be believed, the range and severity of conditions of the guys in the video was impressive and they all improved greatly after 28 days on veggie and fruit juices.

The point I am making is that a serious condition requires serious work on ourselves and it does not really make the life-changing alterations to the way we live by going to a healer of any description. It is you who needs to change in your thinking and the way you live. Tough but true unfortunately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal