U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2016, 12:16 AM

18,642 posts, read 23,230,355 times

Advertisements

I had my second session with the medical intuitive. I don't know what to say except since I first posted, I do have less symptoms. Not perfect, but much, much better. It seems to get better every day.

My usual "Sunday attacks" - were non-existent. Nothing.

And since the first session, I am no longer plagued with nightmares. In fact, I always remember my dreams, and last night I had a very happy dream of my son's wedding. Not sure why. He is a college student and he isn't seeing anyone at this point.

This time he did healing of my sinuses, lungs, nose, etc. It was much like the first session, except there was no talk of entities.

Do I think that I had 30 something entities? Well, I don't know. I believe in entities of many sorts. Having worked in an old an rather infamous state hospital (psych) as a psychiatric nurse for many years, it is possible that I could have "picked something up". Or 38 of them.

I also have this relative who is an evangelical Christian who does not approve of my brand of liberal Christianity and eclectic spirituality. She hates me and has said so.
She does quite a bit of praying on Sundays - speaking in tongues etc. And that was my worst day of the week.

I have also spent hundreds of dollars on doctors, useless medications, vitamins, herbs, etc. I have fasted on juice, and water. (I will still do that - I think it's good) - but fasting did nothing.

Now I see a "Medical Intuitive" and I am doing much better.

I don't care if it was his removal of entities, or what. All I know is I am a lot better.

So it was, for me, the best money I have spent. I still have two more sessions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2016, 12:38 AM

18,642 posts, read 23,230,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selby View Post
Okay, remember, you asked for opinions, so I will share my thoughts with you. Do I believe that there are medical intuitives - yes. Healers? - perhaps. Do I believe that you have 38 entities attached to you and this person can remove them for a price, and by doing so heal your health issues, and seal you up so you don't have any further attachments - Nope, not at all.

If you have 38 spirits attached to you, then based on my involvement in the paranormal, I should have thousands attached to me. I don't. Do I have some health issues, yeah, just like everyone else in the world. Are my health issues from spirit attachments. No. It's just life.

If you have the money to spend on this type of "treatment" and it makes you feel better, who am I to tell you any different. BUT, if you can not afford this person's services and/ or this person is telling you that you have evil, or demon attachments, or hexes or whatever attached to you. Please do not let him scare you into handing over money that you don't have for his unproven practices. There are just too many frauds out there looking to take advantage of desperate people.

Yes. I did ask if anyone had any experiences with medical intuitives. I also requested that people who generally don't believe in anything like this, refrain from comment.

I don't even know if I believe that I had "entity attachments" - but maybe I did.

You are entitled to your opinion.

I understand your concern - and I hope that is what I am hearing - but this is not a "way of life" for me. I paid an amount of money, and I have four sessions. Then it's over.I don't have to continue to pay this guy. It's over.

I don't feel taken advantage of at all. I am open to alternative medicine and spiritual treatment.
Also, if I could not afford it, I obviously could not have done it.

As far as taking money for his work, I think it's fair. He has a gift. He earns a living using it. He isn't terribly mystical. Or spiritual. He freely admits to having no formal training as a healer.
He was quite prosaic about what he does. Gifted people have to earn a living too.

I was a huge fan of Lou Reed. Seeing him live in concert made me very happy. He was gifted. But to see him, I had to pay. Same with Bruce Springsteen. I have loved him since I was a teenager.
But neither one "gives it away for free".

He didn't scare me into anything. I took a risk. He didn't promise. But, he thought he could help.

Do I care that you don't believe that I had entity attachments? Nope. Again, you are entitled to your opinion.

Old 03-14-2016, 05:30 AM

5,459 posts, read 2,921,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I don't feel taken advantage of at all. I am open to alternative medicine and spiritual treatment.
I am with you on that one. I think more people should be open to alternative medicine including spiritual treatment. Going only with the pharmaceutical path can just complicate one's body with the side effects along with other problems.

Quote:

I don't care if it was his removal of entities, or what. All I know is I am a lot better.

I am happy to read you are doing better. Thanks for the update. I look forward to more updates!

Old 03-14-2016, 08:41 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,883,960 times
Quote:
I had my second session with the medical intuitive. I don't know what to say except since I first posted, I do have less symptoms. Not perfect, but much, much better. It seems to get better every day.

My usual "Sunday attacks" - were non-existent. Nothing.

And since the first session, I am no longer plagued with nightmares. In fact, I always remember my dreams, and last night I had a very happy dream of my son's wedding. Not sure why. He is a college student and he isn't seeing anyone at this point.

This time he did healing of my sinuses, lungs, nose, etc. It was much like the first session, except there was no talk of entities.

Do I think that I had 30 something entities? Well, I don't know. I believe in entities of many sorts. Having worked in an old an rather infamous state hospital (psych) as a psychiatric nurse for many years, it is possible that I could have "picked something up". Or 38 of them.

I also have this relative who is an evangelical Christian who does not approve of my brand of liberal Christianity and eclectic spirituality. She hates me and has said so.
She does quite a bit of praying on Sundays - speaking in tongues etc. And that was my worst day of the week.

I have also spent hundreds of dollars on doctors, useless medications, vitamins, herbs, etc. I have fasted on juice, and water. (I will still do that - I think it's good) - but fasting did nothing.

Now I see a "Medical Intuitive" and I am doing much better.

Going by Scott Peck MD, author of People of the Lie, you gather attachments real; only a matter of how it manifests. Eckhart Tolle, another author, speaking to how bad energy bounces around and absorbed in daily encounters akin to having a parasitic infestation.

Good to hear you're finally having some relief. Takes a lot to impress me...I'm impressed and look forward to posts on further progress.

Old 03-23-2016, 09:40 PM

2,966 posts, read 3,221,288 times
There are some people who 'just know' things and this applies to our bodies as well as any other information. There ARE medical intuitives out there just as there are real psychics etc. Unfortunately for us, they do not advertise because they probably have enough 'business' without advertising themselves and if they are real, they are probably good at what they do. That means one person will recommend to another and so it is by word of mouth that these folks are so busy.

If you have found one of these people then they probably wont thank you for publicising them more widely, but having said that, maybe it is the right time for them to spread the word these things exist.

Personally, I believe all medicine is energy medicine and it gets into our body through various forms, from healing, prayers, homeopathy, allopathy, and all kinds of other healing methods, but in the end, it is all energy. So, a doctor's pill will contain the energy of the remedy it contains and that energy will have an effect on our body which heals us (or introduces toxicity in the way of side effects perhaps) If we see all life as energy then this viewpoint is not so far-fetched at all.

Yes, please keep posting your news about your road to recovery as it will give others hope there IS a solution for their health problem(s).

Old 03-23-2016, 09:43 PM

43,546 posts, read 52,637,306 times
That attached dead people thing sounds like thetans in scientology.

Old 03-24-2016, 05:57 PM

311 posts, read 376,210 times
Sheena12...Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Old 03-31-2016, 04:20 PM

798 posts, read 737,669 times
Exclamation Medical Intuitives

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
There are some people who 'just know' things and this applies to our bodies as well as any other information. There ARE medical intuitives out there just as there are real psychics etc. Unfortunately for us, they do not advertise because they probably have enough 'business' without advertising themselves and if they are real, they are probably good at what they do. That means one person will recommend to another and so it is by word of mouth that these folks are so busy.

If you have found one of these people then they probably wont thank you for publicising them more widely, but having said that, maybe it is the right time for them to spread the word these things exist.
It seems so odd that after so many years, I am finally seeing a few people here who believe in the existence of 'subtle energies' and the distinction of medical intuitives.

As you say, we/they do exist and after several years of exploring my own skill set, I finally found an organization that specializes in this arena:

It is the International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine.

ISSSEEM - ISSSEEM

So, for those of you who have an interest in this sort of thing, you might want to look over their website.

Additionally, their next conference is September 21 - 24.

24th Annual ISSSEEM CONFERENCE

SEPTEMBER 21 - 24

UNITY VILLAGE CAMPUS, Lee's Summit, MO

Anyone interested in this should not bring their pre-conceived ideas of what this is all about and it is best to approach this subject with an open mind.

I personally do not 'do healing' but I do perceive the existence of medical conditions, both acute and systemic by the observation of pictures of people and most often, animals.

This started out when I was first learning to see the Aura and it was then that I discovered I can also see the appearance/presence of medical conditions as a separate distinction. Also, the appearance and texture of a being's Aura can tell me certain things about them.

It seems that most people who are involved in this aspect of 'medicine' view it as a spiritual matter and as such, they are often found on the internet selling CD's and books that provide spiritual counseling.

Since even with all my years of experience I consider myself a 'student' at this, I would not be a good source of 'explanation' but if anyone wants to talk to me privately about this, I would be glad to receive a PM.

Paul.........

Old 03-31-2016, 09:43 PM

394 posts, read 447,163 times
Sheena12 would you please share the intuitive phone number or website. I'm not well and would love to pursue this. Thank you!

Old 04-03-2016, 06:41 PM

6,644 posts, read 2,440,975 times
I am a medical intuitive about my own health. I know when something is not right with me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal