Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 07:54 AM

12,836 posts, read 9,029,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
Trust the government they would never mislead the citizens!
You just proved my point that you can't handle the truth.

Which government is that -- the one that requires dozens of governments in dozens of countries and millions of people working for those governments to keep a secret for decades or the government that you think is so incompetent they can't patch a pothole?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2016, 09:12 AM

6,734 posts, read 4,413,618 times
There are no UFO's! Suppose there are, and they are thousands, possibly millions of years ahead of us. Surely they would of monitored this planet before coming. If they did, they wouldn't come close. We kill our own for no reason at all. Would you pay us a visit.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:38 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Playing the public for stupies...8 yrs in WH, she knows the truth whatever it is....funny.

Old 11-17-2016, 05:55 PM

6,156 posts, read 7,218,316 times
Here is are documentary showing ancient artifacts proving extraterrestrial contact in the past. Many of the artifacts clearly shows saucers shaped craft and the typical alien grey with the big head and big eyes.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...fGDIXYJtr78Iww

Old 11-18-2016, 07:05 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,483,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Here is are documentary showing ancient artifacts proving extraterrestrial contact in the past. Many of the artifacts clearly shows saucers shaped craft and the typical alien grey with the big head and big eyes.

This is not proof of anything and I am not even sure you can call it a documentary.

Old 11-18-2016, 01:49 PM

1,995 posts, read 2,075,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post

Its not aliens, its called abstract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
He's curious like the rest of us. But it's pretty obvious from the article that he has no "inside info," if that's what you're asking.

Myself, I find the whole idea of a vast government conspiracy/cover up hard to fathom. It would simply entail too many people keeping their mouths shut over too many years. That is against basic human nature.

But who knows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I saw a UFO. I have no idea what it was. Alien? Military? Time travelers from 2912? Unknown natural phenomenon? I have no clue. I know other credible witnesses who have seen things they cannot explain. I buy that.

I'm just a lot more reluctant to buy in to the whole government conspiracy/cover up angle. I suspect the government is just as baffled as the rest of us.
I can tell you all what it is, but from the obvious responses here, its obvious why, they won't just say it loud.

First, if you know even the basics of being in the military, you would know that you can be required to keep secrets to keep not only your security clearance, your position, your promotions, your career, etc..

Second, If you think you can handle the truth, keep reading;
Are you sure, you really want to know?
Last warning.... You should probably not read the rest of this post...
What the little green aliens in spaceships that crashed in Roswell New Mexico almost 70 years ago, was nothing more than midgets painted green that came over in weather balloons. Once they got far enough in land, they released the balloons and purposely crashed. Stalin orchestrated it during the start of the cold war, end of world war 2 to inspire fear, and see our response. Area 51 has since become a testing ground for military aircraft and weaponry. However, once they divulge what really happened all those years ago, they won't have that reason to keep it a secret any more and people would actually want to know what the hell else has been going on there for the last 70 years.

Old 11-18-2016, 01:58 PM

506 posts, read 650,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
Its not aliens, its called abstract.

I can tell you all what it is, but from the obvious responses here, its obvious why, they won't just say it loud.

First, if you know even the basics of being in the military, you would know that you can be required to keep secrets to keep not only your security clearance, your position, your promotions, your career, etc..

Second, If you think you can handle the truth, keep reading;
Are you sure, you really want to know?
Last warning.... You should probably not read the rest of this post...
What the little green aliens in spaceships that crashed in Roswell New Mexico almost 70 years ago, was nothing more than midgets painted green that came over in weather balloons. Once they got far enough in land, they released the balloons and purposely crashed. Stalin orchestrated it during the start of the cold war, end of world war 2 to inspire fear, and see our response. Area 51 has since become a testing ground for military aircraft and weaponry. However, once they divulge what really happened all those years ago, they won't have that reason to keep it a secret any more and people would actually want to know what the hell else has been going on there for the last 70 years.
First off, they are gray; not green. Secondly, midgets have far different body shapes than aliens. And aliens have long, very long skinny arms with finger tips that reach below their "knee" area. Midgets are pudgy.
"They" can divulge whatever they wish but interest in and proof of alien life will not be affected one bit regardless of what is said about Stalin and green midgets. In fact, interest in and belief in alien contact will continue to increase. Hope you can handle the truth.

Old 11-18-2016, 02:40 PM

1,995 posts, read 2,075,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanG_O View Post
First off, they are gray; not green. Secondly, midgets have far different body shapes than aliens. And aliens have long, very long skinny arms with finger tips that reach below their "knee" area. Midgets are pudgy.
"They" can divulge whatever they wish but interest in and proof of alien life will not be affected one bit regardless of what is said about Stalin and green midgets. In fact, interest in and belief in alien contact will continue to increase. Hope you can handle the truth.
Are you trolling me, or are you actually trying to explain the anatomy of an alien?

Old 11-21-2016, 09:42 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,483,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
Are you trolling me, or are you actually trying to explain the anatomy of an alien?
No you got it, you are not being trolled.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:59 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
The external anatomy of the various kinds of reported aliens are fairly well accepted. Of course, there is no evidence - if thats what you are looking for, but there are many reports from some reliable witnesses. The military probably has some evidence, but they wont be releasing that any time soon.

How many reported sightings does it need to build up the 'weight' of evidence to such a level that there needs to be an investigation or until we start to believe there is something going on? 100? 1000? 10,000? well, I am sure there are that many and if it was acceptable to talk about abductions, then there would be more of them too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal