U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 07:58 PM

17,175 posts, read 22,205,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
So I was putting away the clean dishes last night, and one of the larger wine glasses was stuck. The base had gotten wedged in between two plastic bars on the upper rack. I tried angling it out, but it was clanging against other, sturdier glasses. I was afraid it might break, so I carefully set it down, the base still firmly wedged between the bars. Then I took the heavier glasses out, turned away to the cabinet, and put them away.

When I turned back around, the wine glass was out of the rack and ready to go.

Just one of those moments that make you go, "Huh?"
all those logical skeptical years catching up to you

someone is playing with you ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2016, 01:25 PM

15,101 posts, read 19,745,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
all those logical skeptical years catching up to you

someone is playing with you ...
I just wish I knew who. We have a tiny kitchen, and I was alone in the room.

Old 10-06-2017, 07:20 AM

15,101 posts, read 19,745,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
So I was putting away the clean dishes last night, and one of the larger wine glasses was stuck. The base had gotten wedged in between two plastic bars on the upper rack. I tried angling it out, but it was clanging against other, sturdier glasses. I was afraid it might break, so I carefully set it down, the base still firmly wedged between the bars. Then I took the heavier glasses out, turned away to the cabinet, and put them away.

When I turned back around, the wine glass was out of the rack and ready to go.

Just one of those moments that make you go, "Huh?"
The mysterious assistant paid another visit.

I have a desk set up in the corner of my basement where I sometimes work. The outlet is against the wall, basically about half a foot from where your left knee would be sitting at the desk.

I put my laptop on the desk. To plug it in, I have to string the cord around the right side of the desk, pull the desk out a bit, then get on hands and knees, fish out the cord, drag it about 3 feet to the left, and plug it in. I've done this dozens of times.

The other night I did all this, leaving the laptop plug near the right side of the desk where I could find it once I went down under. I pulled out the desk chair, got down on all fours --- and the plug was dangling over the rear desk board, only inches from the outlet. It was a good three feet from where I'd left it. And all this happened in a matter of 2-3 seconds, without a sound.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or