Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2016, 11:08 AM

525 posts, read 406,118 times

Advertisements

Hello, I had recent dreams about the police. One dream consisted of a police officer and the second dream consisted of police sirens.

In the first dream, me and my boyfriend were driving into a neighboring city from his hometown when the police stopped us for a tail light not being on in a community area. However, when he stopped us he began to search the car. Upon searching, he found weed rolled up in a blunt. Suddenly my boyfriend began to run on or he got out the car so quick that I did not see him anymore during the dream.

I told the police that it isn't mine and he replied yea I know I found from the ground. Suddenly I awoke in a violent way because it felt so real.

Some facts as to why I had the first dream: My boyfriend is on felony probation for a crime he did 2 years ago and he still does weed. Now since meeting me, he has somewhat stopped but, still does it every blue moon. I want him to stop completely but it is hard for him to stop after doing it for so long. I just do not want him to get in trouble again and have to spend time in jail for violating probation. We have been dating for almost 5 months and he just met my parents. They do not know about his past which is causing me to have some anxiety because I am not sure of how they will perceive him once they find out.
I come from a stable and religious house hold. My boyfriend and I is also an interracial couple. I am a black woman and he is a white man. We both live in the deep south and I can recall in the dream where the officer came off a bit racist and only pulled us because we are a mix race couple. He also had a thick southern accent. At times, I have anxiety about the way people around us perceive us each time we go out because we have gotten so many bad remarks from other people.

My second dream was about the police only this time consisted of sirens.

I was on the phone with my boyfriend and he was telling me that he is about to move near Atlanta with his cousin and while I was trying to make out what he was saying my phone pressed something on my phone where I mistakenly dialed a place Jet Police and all of a sudden the sirens showed up in my house flickering blue lights.
I awoke and told my boyfriend about it and he says that he is not sure why I am having these dreams and that he is not doing anything.

Two things that are the same in both dreams is that my boyfriend was leaving me. The first dream he left on foot and the second dream he was about to leave to Atlanta GA. Both dreams also consisted of police.

This also isn't the first bad dream I had about my boyfriend I had 2 other dreams last week that he was out causing destruction in his neighborhood and also he was cheating on me with another woman.

Are these warning signs?

I also have anxiety. My anxiety has now led me to believe that he is HIV positive due to some stuff he told me in his past and now I have anxiety that I have been infected by him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2016, 09:49 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,668,835 times
They are not warnings, just expressions of the anxiety that you are feeling.
With all the circumstances surrounding your life and your situation, it is no surprise that your dreams are using these symbols.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal