U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2016, 11:27 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,902,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post

There is no motivation for practical jokers to continue here; no media attention, names in the paper...nothing. And they just keep happening anyway.
Some of them stepped forward for their 15 minutes of fame. Do I believe them; depends on the intricacy of the crop circle.

Banter doesn't convince me they're ALL made by practical jokers or artists; the research is there to say otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2016, 11:34 AM

3,287 posts, read 1,614,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Some of them stepped forward for their 15 minutes of fame. Do I believe them; depends on the intricacy of the crop circle.
None are impossible for humans to do.
Quote:
Banter doesn't convince me they're ALL made by practical jokers or artists; the research is there to say otherwise.
Research says they're made by humans, banter says they're made by little green men from Mars.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:38 AM

444 posts, read 204,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
Really?? I read half the people are openly mocking this thread, and the other half are trolling it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
I see four pages of back and forth between believers and non-believers, not two "more" pages of ridicule directed at the OP.
Heh.

I was expecting some replies making light of the whole subject. This board is nothing in terms of level of disrespect or etc. What I mean by that is, thst this board is friendly and helpful. Also, attitudes are checked at the door. Others WISH they could be this board.

And this is my "Baptism by fire," as those people were in that one instance. Nobody else was baptised by fire.

I can accept that I started a thread about something we dont usually think about, or thought was dismissed as a hoax from the 90s forward. But, History Channel (they used to be really good, folks. ! And they finally aren't running almost constant shows about Hitler as of the last year or so) as well as just standard reasoning of if they ALL were made by bored and resourceful country folk (I dont think a day trader or secretary would do this) then why they still happen.. everywhere.. and we dont see tire tracks or foot impressions...

Supposedly, there is magnetism as well as "blown out nodes" and thst could not "have been done by planners" on the magnetic level.. It does seem suspicious which ones they choose to display, but with all the other weird phenomena of the world (Ball lightning?) I thought I would make a thread.

Aliens.

Maybe they are screwing with us...

Old 08-14-2016, 11:51 AM

TV shows have no requirement to be truthful. They DO have a requirement to make money. See the problem?

BTW, you can find "blown nodes" in a field where there are no crop circles. It's a natural phenomenon.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpanaPointer View Post
TV shows have no requirement to be truthful. They DO have a requirement to make money. See the problem?

BTW, you can find "blown nodes" in a field where there are no crop circles. It's a natural phenomenon.
Ive long been suspicious of that "science," thats another reason I made this thread!

Old 08-14-2016, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashtagusername View Post
Ive long been suspicious of that "science," thats another reason I made this thread!
"that science" being the stuff that determines whether a magnetic "ball" can appear out of nowhere?

Old 08-14-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
"that science" being the stuff that determines whether a magnetic "ball" can appear out of nowhere?
Its been put forth that the "ball" (if I look close enough I think I see wings flapping) is under intelligent control lol

I have not seen the show in awhile, but supposedly the "ball" comes down in such a way it makes the design, like a scanner of UPC codes...

So, its either totally ridiculous, or something weird is going on? Im open to either suggestion.

Old 08-14-2016, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashtagusername View Post
Its not only the nodes,

discovery of a natural iron "glaze" composed of fused particles of meteoritic origin, concentrated entirely within a crop formation

Old 08-14-2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Its not only the nodes,

discovery of a natural iron "glaze" composed of fused particles of meteoritic origin, concentrated entirely within a crop formation
And proven by not taking samples outside the circle, or dismissing those found outside the circle. It's an easy system.

Old 08-14-2016, 12:25 PM

Quote:
And proven by not taking samples outside the circle, or dismissing those found outside the circle. It's an easy system.

I'm open to any information you want to provide..Can you post a link for reading....thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal