Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2016, 02:35 PM

444 posts, read 324,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
It likely did, the strange thing is only that one piece was found? Anyway, here are some theories aside from paranormal ones. None of it takes away from the tragedy and some compensation has been refused to the family members according to the news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malays...arance_theorie
Maybe the one piece sheared off when it got sucked into the UFO?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2016, 04:12 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
The latest news is that Malaysia finally 'fessed up to a cover-up. The pilot's flight simulator at home showed the exact route the plane did fly in the end. It was a suicide mission. They knew it from close to the start, but only recently released the evidence to the media. It was in a Washington DC newspaper or magazine, I think. No UFO. Just a suicidal pilot.

Old 08-16-2016, 04:48 PM

1,995 posts, read 2,075,410 times
Quote:
It likely did, the strange thing is only that one piece was found? Anyway, here are some theories aside from paranormal ones. None of it takes away from the tragedy and some compensation has been refused to the family members according to the news.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malays...arance_theorie
I thought it was at least 3 pieces at different times. There was the tail, the wing, and a side IIRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The latest news is that Malaysia finally 'fessed up to a cover-up. The pilot's flight simulator at home showed the exact route the plane did fly in the end. It was a suicide mission. They knew it from close to the start, but only recently released the evidence to the media. It was in a Washington DC newspaper or magazine, I think. No UFO. Just a suicidal pilot.
I saw that. He had practiced multiple suicide routes on his home simulator.

Old 08-16-2016, 05:21 PM

444 posts, read 324,190 times
Quote:
I know flight is SUPPOSED to be the safest form of travel, but things like this haunt my mind.

I have friends that fly to the West Coast every year, and people I know as well as friends that fly a LOT, all over the place and including international..

Old 08-16-2016, 06:53 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriver View Post
I thought it was at least 3 pieces at different times. There was the tail, the wing, and a side IIRC.
'Probably' mh370, nothing official. Should have been loads of debris?

Old 08-16-2016, 07:30 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Quote:
... Think of the Philadelphia Experiment for example. Where soldiers wound up fused to the ship itself (according to legend)
Yes, and I bet the government did not stop those experiments when that happened and people were killed. The government has a history of investigating things they think might be good weapons, so now they probably form the basis for some modern military black projects.

Quote:
Many mysteries we may never solve, and some we shouldn't try to.
That is an interesting statement. Why should we not try to solve ALL mysteries? Only by solving mysteries do we advance and gain knowledge, otherwise we stagnate and stay still. When the apple fell from the tree, if we had never asked why, then we would not know about gravity, although I am sure there is a whole lot more to understand about it too.

Old 08-16-2016, 08:09 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,731,537 times
Quote:
Now THIS is far scarier than any UFO or interdimensional rift.

Old 08-16-2016, 09:55 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,012,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
It was the Bloop. After all, a Monster Bloop and a Radar Blip are often confused. Everyone knows that. What they don't know is that the Bloop is actually a smokescreen conspiracy by the Illuminati, crafted by the media to hide the reality of the Blap. Which was also behind 9/11, the Deepwater Horizon oil disaster, and Charles Nelson Reilly.

And I don't need to cite sources or provide evidence. Do your own research. I'm not here to do all your work for you.
Everybody that ever watched "Lost in Space" knows that THIS is the BLOOP:

Old 08-17-2016, 09:00 AM

691 posts, read 640,722 times
So basically just speculation based upon a 2 year story only being released in the recent months, interestingly the suicide path found on the flight simulator which would appear to support the claim based upon the location of current search efforts yet in retrospect seems that having such information for 2 years then why the distance between where the simulator ended and where they were searching during that period. Search Areas Link

Yet, suicide mission doesn't answer certain question raised by the facts:

• Fact #1: All Boeing 777 commercial jets are equipped with black box recorders that can survive any on-board explosion
and recorders transmit locator signals for at least 30 days after falling into the ocean. Yet not this one.
• Fact #2: Many parts of destroyed aircraft are naturally buoyant and will float in water yet nothing was found.
• Fact #3: How did it vanish from both civilian and military radar.

Recorded Flight Path

The lack of physical evidence of a plane crash serves as evidence that it didn't crash. And if it didn't crash it landed somewhere and then the question becomes the motivation of stealing a Boeing 777. And a ICB, or Boeing 777 are both capable of providing long range nuclear strike capabilities. Since the last info showed the plane flying in a direction towards IRAN, then I would look to the North, o'kay.

But then again they say bet it all on Black, but I would bet it all on Red.

would bet it all on

Old 08-17-2016, 09:38 AM

723 posts, read 1,004,177 times
Default It was the pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwood View Post
So basically just speculation based upon a 2 year story only being released in the recent months, interestingly the suicide path found on the flight simulator which would appear to support the claim based upon the location of current search efforts yet in retrospect seems that having such information for 2 years then why the distance between where the simulator ended and where they were searching during that period. Search Areas Link

Yet, suicide mission doesn't answer certain question raised by the facts:

• Fact #1: All Boeing 777 commercial jets are equipped with black box recorders that can survive any on-board explosion
and recorders transmit locator signals for at least 30 days after falling into the ocean. Yet not this one.
• Fact #2: Many parts of destroyed aircraft are naturally buoyant and will float in water yet nothing was found.
• Fact #3: How did it vanish from both civilian and military radar.

Recorded Flight Path

The lack of physical evidence of a plane crash serves as evidence that it didn't crash. And if it didn't crash it landed somewhere and then the question becomes the motivation of stealing a Boeing 777. And a ICB, or Boeing 777 are both capable of providing long range nuclear strike capabilities. Since the last info showed the plane flying in a direction towards IRAN, then I would look to the North, o'kay.

But then again they say bet it all on Black, but I would bet it all on
Red.

would bet it all on
They recently found evidence on the pilot's home simulator of flying it into the southern Indian Ocean west of Australia almost to Antartica and it simply ran out of gas and dropped out of the sky. Hence the wreckage floating onto the east coast of Africa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal