Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 06:56 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
From what I have read and heard, Bigfoot are not agressive BUT they do protect their territory. They may come up and growl and shake branches but it is only trying to sxcare you off what it thinks is its property. Animals have different viewpoints and opinions as to what is ours and what is theirs, so no, I dont think they are aggressive - compared to the other things which are out there. Apparently they do have a language and if they do, then it is natural they would shout at you to get off their land. Just as you would do.

Do you honestly think that that an animal which hunts by throwing rocks at deer etc to kill them could not hit you with a rock if it wanted to? It is trying to warn you off if the rock whizzes by your head, then you have been warned to get out and leave that place.

What do you expect if a dog goes after a large animal? I would expect the large animal to swat it like a fly or kill the dog if it was attacking. Why do you think it is acceptable to allow your dog to attack the Bigfoot without any repercussions? Thats nieve.

My sources are probably as good as yours but I am not going to post them so you can criticise them. I really dont care if you take what I have said as valid or not. Suit yourself.

I know a man that raises hunting dogs. He tells me that the dogs that bark at them when they around are found dead in their pen with a broken neck. That is just plain out aggression.

Old 09-02-2016, 07:34 AM

I know a man that raises hunting dogs in a pen. A dog that barks at them constantly will be found the next morning with a broken neck. The smart dogs get in their doghouses and keep shut. A BF coming around your camp at and growling and howling a circling your camp is Aggression.Assuming something usually turns out wrong.

Old 09-02-2016, 02:20 PM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Where? I live in Maine, the ruralist of rural New England. I haven't heard of a Bigfoot sighting in ages.
That's because you. Are a non believer

For those with an open mind
There have been many reports in the northeast

One recently in southern Maine
😛😛😛

Old 09-02-2016, 02:23 PM

I've had 2 experiences
But like most people I keep them to myself
You. Won't convince a non believer and you set yourself up to be ridiculed

But I am open to the fact we don't know everything- and I love the idea of discovering a new
Primate

Old 09-02-2016, 03:46 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,937,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post

😛😛😛
The BFRO database's latest entry from Maine is 12 years old.

BFRO Geographical Database of Bigfoot Sightings & Reports

All the other states have more recent reports including many in 2016; this includes the other New England states. You have a source I assume that's more reliable than the BFRO?

Old 09-02-2016, 06:40 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Not all large hairy beings who live in the woods are Bigfoot.

Some are something else with different personalities and aggression levels. Lumping them all together as "Bigfoot" is not a good idea as they may not all be actively outright aggressive as I have explained above.

Maybe this man who raises hunting dogs came across something else not a Bigfoot?

Old 09-03-2016, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Not all large hairy beings who live in the woods are Bigfoot.

Some are something else with different personalities and aggression levels. Lumping them all together as "Bigfoot" is not a good idea as they may not all be actively outright aggressive as I have explained above.

Maybe this man who raises hunting dogs came across something else not a Bigfoot?
What are you then talking about?

He is very very experienced and very well respected. Has it happens that way by him then i can accept that. others don't won't bother me.

Old 09-03-2016, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
The BFRO database's latest entry from Maine is 12 years old.

BFRO Geographical Database of Bigfoot Sightings & Reports

All the other states have more recent reports including many in 2016; this includes the other New England states. You have a source I assume that's more reliable than the BFRO?
yes I do- brfo is not the end-all of sightings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY8IElGg5P4

and

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/1...rted-in-maine/

Last edited by mainebrokerman; 09-03-2016 at 09:23 AM..

Old 09-03-2016, 09:23 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,731,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post

😛😛😛
So you HAVE to be a believer to see these things? If someone says they don't believe in gravity, I can drop something on the ground proving it's real. Not so much for bigfoot. "Bigfoot" should be tangible regardless of whether you believe in it or not.

Old 09-03-2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
So you HAVE to be a believer to see these things? If someone says they don't believe in gravity, I can drop something on the ground proving it's real. Not so much for bigfoot. "Bigfoot" should be tangible regardless of whether you believe in it or not.
I'm not a Hillary supporter,,,, I don't believe anything she says , because she should be behind bars

that's my bias ...

I believe there's a similar bias of non believers in the unknown.....

a 100% proof mentality ... as opposed to "there may be a possibility"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal