Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2016, 02:03 PM

24,120 posts, read 32,468,260 times

Advertisements

Yes. It is only October 2nd. Yet, I already feel a shift in energy. I am more intuitive. More psychic. My dreams are increasingly lucid and feature people who have passed on.

Has anyone else experienced this? Please give some examples.

ETA - If you are a skeptic or a "debunker", this thread is not for you.

I'd like to hear from others who are open to the spiritual and paranormal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2016, 08:57 AM

19 posts, read 25,646 times
Hi Sheena12,

I don't post much, but I have been feeling the lifting of the veil for around a year after having several hypnosis sessions.

Why do you think that it started in October? Do you have a source? I like to read new information sources.
I also read that one of the first signs that the change is happening is dreaming or sensing of deceased loved ones.

Last night I had a dream about my deceased grandmother for the first time.

Can you share any more about your trips to the Lily Dale place in New York? Maybe those trips helped the opening of the veil for you.

Old 10-03-2016, 07:25 PM

997 posts, read 937,105 times
It is ongoing but there is a big shift going on right now.

However you describe it of perceive it. Many more people are becoming aware. Dreams are more vivid and sequential and intuition and sychronicity has ramped up.

This has been going on for a while but it is like a giant dial, and the dial was turned quite a few degrees. This was set into motion at the end of September.

I guess you would call it a higher vibration that affects more people.

Many remain unaware, but if they paid attention, they might notice something.

Old 10-04-2016, 01:39 AM

24,120 posts, read 32,468,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronicka View Post
It is ongoing but there is a big shift going on right now.

However you describe it of perceive it. Many more people are becoming aware. Dreams are more vivid and sequential and intuition and sychronicity has ramped up.

This has been going on for a while but it is like a giant dial, and the dial was turned quite a few degrees. This was set into motion at the end of September.

I guess you would call it a higher vibration that affects more people.

Many remain unaware, but if they paid attention, they might notice something.

I also feel this. There is a shift going on. And those of us who are sensitive will feel it the most.

Old 10-04-2016, 08:29 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,118,325 times
It's my favorite time of the year. For eons, it has been acknowledged that fall, and particularly what we call October, is the time when the proverbial veil is thinnest. It spans multiple cultures.

You don't see Halloween ( Celtic ) or Day of the Dead (Hispanic) in April.

Old 10-04-2016, 01:12 PM

997 posts, read 937,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
It's my favorite time of the year. For eons, it has been acknowledged that fall, and particularly what we call October, is the time when the proverbial veil is thinnest. It spans multiple cultures.

You don't see Halloween ( Celtic ) or Day of the Dead (Hispanic) in April.
That makes sense. I would think it would have more to do with the sun being in Scorpio. The association with Halloween and The Day of the Dead. Scorpio is all about transformation, including death and hidden mysteries. The sun will enter Scorpio on the 23rd this year.

I am sensitive to energy in many ways, but some people sense things that I don't notice. What you mentioned should be obvious but right now the sun is in Libra and this would be a social time with a focus on relationships in general, or so they say.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:11 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,872,488 times
I feel it probably to allow some people to survive or help with the coming Earth changes. Thats if there ARE going to be Earth changes of course.

Old 10-05-2016, 02:19 AM

12,441 posts, read 14,872,521 times
I have noticed an increased appetite for candy corn and miniature candy bars.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:58 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
Octobers always been my favorite month of the year since childhood, super sensitive to energy patterns regardless of the month. Dreams are vivid, the change started the last week of September. Any contact with deceased loved ones has never been through dreams, but I'm not real happy with what is coming through in dreams right now. Is it due to thinning of the veil; I don't know.

Grabbed my first bag of candy corn for the season a month ago.

Old 10-05-2016, 09:04 AM

88,580 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Yes. It is only October 2nd. Yet, I already feel a shift in energy. I am more intuitive. More psychic. My dreams are increasingly lucid and feature people who have passed on.

Has anyone else experienced this? Please give some examples.

ETA - If you are a skeptic or a "debunker", this thread is not for you.

I'd like to hear from others who are open to the spiritual and paranormal.
Yes, my CD Sister, lol. Once again we are on the same page.

I am very intuitive this week. Actually started Thursday morning. I woke from a dream in which flying glass and chunks of materials were coming at me. My first thought was "I hope this doesn't mean somethimg bad is about to happen."

2 or 3 hours latet there was a train crash at Hoboken Terminal, the train Terminal I passed through for years. Train jumped the track and part of the glass and steel canopy over the tracks came down. One person was killed and more than 100 injured.

In less nerve-wracking moments, the intuitiveness is high. I'm getting coincidences and synchronocities every day.

My mother told me the other day that she has been feeling the presence of her dead brother. She likes the feeling that he is near.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal