U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2016, 08:20 PM

930 posts, read 2,929,183 times

Advertisements

OP, You are using the Law of Attraction in a bad way. You are attracting negative energy. Listen or read some Abraham Hicks. Study the Law of Attraction and how it works. At least one thing is for sure if you don't learn this now, you'll attract good things starting at age 30 because that is what you are putting out there, it's what you believe. I personally believe you can be happy now. Give yourself permission to let go of the negativity and be all the things you want to be staring now. Attractive, successful, & happy. Believe it. Live it. Attract it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2016, 08:38 PM

3,738 posts, read 5,291,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeryan View Post
I believe in karma because many people told me and it's true. It's not possible to get up one day and to have lost all charisma, confidence, communication skills and bubbly personality. But that's what happened. And I also have disappearing objects that suddenly reappear at the same places I last saw them. First my flash drive and now my table salt sprinkler I used for spilling salt around my door to chase bad spirits. I grew up in a Christian culture but I'm non religious. Since I'm spiritual I can try anything. Holly water and prayers don't help. I even have icons with me as I come from an Orthodox society. Hindu mantras were useless.

I don't have the reading anymore. She basically said that until age 30 I will be repairing past life karmik deeds as I abused my power in a last life. Now I have no power over anyone and I'm invisible. I don't think it's fair to waste my supposedly best years, my teens and 20s due to some other person, as I was not me in that past life and have no recollectiom
That's like punishing the children for what the parents did. The problem is I am afraid that if things improve and I finally find love I'll abuse her emotionally and create drama, because some gut feeling screams "Revenge!". And even if I am not abusiveI'll never be a healthy human when I never experienced normal teens and twenties. Best case scenario, I might be one of those 30-40 year old people living like teens and 20-somethings - parties, women, etc. Really it's totally unfair to spend your youth like I did and it's not lack of trying. Just everything went against me. I was so happy, bubbly and lucky before that change and now my whole personality is not the same. Avoiding people helps, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a hermit and I no longer can listen to music even as I get panic attacks even by my favorite songs. I have head trauma, PTSD, diabetes symptoms, yet my exams always come back fine.
Karma works on balancing things. If you rescue someone in one lifetime, you become the rescued in the next life time. I was also one who abused my power, and paid for it in this life time. It sucked, but I got through it. Astrologically, at about age 29, one enters their Saturn return. This is a time of change. This coincides with what was said about 'until age 30'. By 30, Saturn return is in full effect. It will last about 2.5 years. Usually people resist change, and so Saturn returns are often seen as a 'bad' thing. But if one embraces the change, great things come from it. Sounds like you are wanting change, should be a good time for you to maybe make a change in the areas you want to change. Not just actions and attitude, where you live, what type of work you do; a total reinvention.

Old 11-24-2016, 10:34 PM

8,764 posts, read 4,945,455 times
Astrology, mystics, fortune tellers, crystal balls - balderdash. If anyone could tell the future they wouldn't need to take your money. The alignment of stars burning billions of miles away has zero impact on an individual's destiny here on Earth. Plus, your astrologer is wrong about karma. Karma is not some vengeful force controlled by a god or nature; karma is what you do to yourself. For example, the Buddha explained that holding onto anger only does further damager to you.

My suggestion is that you stop believing things that aren't real, and make the changes that you want to see in your life.

Old 11-25-2016, 07:03 AM

104 posts, read 49,592 times
OMG, how many changes, I almost died at the end of 2012 from burnout and adrenal crisis. 2013 was good and by the end even wonderful, I felt as happy and bubbly as I was a child suddenly, but in March 2014 it all ended. Moreover the Netherlands is on my Pluto line, and everything matches - this is not the best place for me to be. Pluto line = isolation and feeling that society is vapid and persecutory. I did all the changes I could - sports, eating healthy, avoiding negative things, fish oil, vitamin D, whatever, nothing works.

Old 11-25-2016, 07:23 AM

4,136 posts, read 1,975,225 times
Quote:
Miss Hepburn, oh believe me I did the whole positive thinking. I would be all smiles and giggles and think "All is well in my world, I am happy" and then someone would rain on my day.
No, no, no---no one can rain on your day unless you allow them to. Don't give someone the power to ruin your positive thinking.

Old 11-25-2016, 07:34 AM

104 posts, read 49,592 times
I imagined myself hugging and kissing a girl I knew. When I applied to move my dorm, they put me in her floor. Hurrah?Nope, she was not interested and shrugged me off. I know she didn't owe me her love, but gee, karma really is a b****. The less visualizations I do the better things become sometimes.

Old 11-25-2016, 08:43 AM

2,093 posts, read 847,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Astrology, mystics, fortune tellers, crystal balls - balderdash. If anyone could tell the future they wouldn't need to take your money. The alignment of stars burning billions of miles away has zero impact on an individual's destiny here on Earth. Plus, your astrologer is wrong about karma. Karma is not some vengeful force controlled by a god or nature; karma is what you do to yourself. For example, the Buddha explained that holding onto anger only does further damager to you.

My suggestion is that you stop believing things that aren't real, and make the changes that you want to see in your life.
Yes. Stop believing in all this nonsense.

Fortune tellers? Pluto? Ugh. No wonder your life is all over the place.

Old 11-25-2016, 10:02 AM

1,783 posts, read 808,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The alignment of stars burning billions of miles away has zero impact on an individual's destiny here on Earth.
May be, except for Musk...

Old 11-25-2016, 11:00 AM

11,083 posts, read 9,058,919 times
Quote:
Miss Hepburn, oh believe me I did the whole positive thinking. I would be all smiles and giggles and think "All is well in my world, I am happy" and then someone would rain on my day.
Hi...glad you tried...it takes a pretty darn strong person to
stay steadfast thru thick and thin to have faith things will turn out better, I know.
Thing is , it can take awhile.
It's very much like laying tracks...steady, daily progress..
then one day the train can travel smoothly on the tracks that took awhile ...
our hopes, imaginations of good things are the tracks for the future.

Point is...not giving up.
I actually surround myself with books such as
"The Game of Life and How to Play It"
How to Overcome
Open the Door to Prosperity
Because we need as much encouragement as we can get!
Life can be so tough.

There are a ton of books that even one chapter of reading can uplift you.
In other words, us wallowing or repeating how bad things 'are'...does not
help things changing to what 'can be'.
Good luck, my friend.

Old 11-25-2016, 12:43 PM

3,738 posts, read 5,291,529 times
Quote:
OMG, how many changes, I almost died at the end of 2012 from burnout and adrenal crisis. 2013 was good and by the end even wonderful, I felt as happy and bubbly as I was a child suddenly, but in March 2014 it all ended. Moreover the Netherlands is on my Pluto line, and everything matches - this is not the best place for me to be. Pluto line = isolation and feeling that society is vapid and persecutory. I did all the changes I could - sports, eating healthy, avoiding negative things, fish oil, vitamin D, whatever, nothing works.
I'm not talking about the changes you have made during this time frame of 10-30, or what ever it was. I'm talking about making major changes come the Saturn Return. If you are not sure or even have a clue what to change, don't worry, it will present itself.
'What you resist will persist'.
Which can be physical, but also mental and emotional. One may think they hold a positive attitude, but subconsciously are depressed to some extent. While extremely subtle, this can be seen in one's posture and how they carry themselves. The 'spring in your step' is not just a saying. People who are functioning on total positivity walk in a manner that appears bouncy or floating.

But understand, that your efforts to balance out your karmic debt are not always going to be the right thing.
You may think by doing everything good for yourself should fix it, but it maybe that you need to do something for someone else. You say that the past lifetime you abused your power. How? Did you rape and pillage? Did you take hostages or own slaves and abuse them? Knowing these details can be helpful. Knowing does not always fix things, but it brings understanding and that alone can make dealing with these things much easier.

You have a couple years still... Don't lose it now when you are in the homestretch. When the bad karma starts worming into your mind....just say to yourself, 'Soon! This will all be over soon as all things come to an end'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal