U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 06:26 AM

104 posts, read 49,728 times

Advertisements

So this astrologist told me from age 10 to age 30 I have to repay bad past-life karma. Well, 20 years are a very long time and I feel like my teens are already wasted. I've tried everything and I'm 28 now. I can no longer wait until I hit 30 for things to improve!

She might be on to something as around age 10 my life slowly started changing like accidents, people becoming suddenly rude to me or ignoring me, etc. I was quite charming before that. Let me tell you that until some age I was very attractive to the opposite sex so I didn't have to learn how to ask women out lol. Yet that all changed and suddenly I was invisible. No change in appearance, it just seems that my energy is blocked, women don't feel it or something, they never look at me on the street like they did before. I'm invisible to all people in fact, they avoid me like I have "Loser" written on my head. I try to go on without getting depressed and I never even try to impress people anymore, but that made me even more lonely. I'm always invisible, ignored, last fiddle, avoided, etc. you name it. I've had a whole room full of 10 people ignore me while saying "Bye!" aloud and going out, I really become invisible many times.

Not only that but my health is erratic - I have so many symptoms yet the test results are good. They come and go. I have lived a lonely life, being content that someone even talks to me for I don't know how many years now. I sure do go to parties and the like, yet people don't get me. I am always the one investing in friendships, I often get my texts ignored and unanswered on Fb, almost never get any likes, yet I always chat to people. It's like I am giving but not getting anything in return. The only people I attract are beggars, sketchy people, older gay guys that would like to take advantage of me like my ex doctor (I am straight btw), narcissists, stalkers, psychos.

I really think someone else would have ended it long ago, I just wait in hopes, but eating healthy, sports, praying, becoming religious for a while, meditation etc. did nothing. I dress well, I look good, I am nice and positive usually. I do positive affirmations, listen to mantras about cleansing chakras and removing karma, but they don't seem to help. The only good period I had in the last 13 years was in 2013 when I was on a block and replace thyroid therapy (basically blocking the thyroid while taking T4 hormone), I guess the physical body can affect the energy we vibrate? Like my throat chakra is blocked? But even if I unblock it, it seems like bad luck is following me all the time. Much worse personalities have a better deal in life, I never whistle at women on the street or treat them like trash, yet such guys have them ladies while I have no one. Life really is very unfair to me and I am pissed of at God or whatever there is. I've also had some strange occurrences like a full glass of water becoming empty and dry after a 2-3 hour nap in a cold room, strange sounds from my plastic bags (I have no mice or bugs in my dorm), etc. My question is how to remove that past life karma?

Is there anyone who has been in that place? How did you get away?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2016, 12:55 PM

9,985 posts, read 5,628,957 times
I am a Catholic, so it doesn't sound like my help would be accepted by
someone who believes in "past lives", so within these words is your
answer, do what you wish.

Old 11-23-2016, 01:19 PM

3,738 posts, read 5,295,967 times
I can relate. I'm a good person who works hard and is kind and generous but always seem to get the short end of the stick.
I study both astrology and the past-life concept. I am curious what in your chart that the astrologer denotes as a time period to clean up your Karma...
In my studies, I would disagree that one can have a time frame to do any payback. Karma is a constant and ever changing energy.
Also, was anything told to you about what had happened in the previous lifetime that needed cleaning up after? Because how can you do any 'payback' if you are not sure about what exactly you owe.
Karma is always looking for balance. Perhaps you need to be a bit of a 'bad' person to level things out.

No as goes Facebook.. I say @&$! FB... It's nothing but a Jr High school playground. Do not judge your worth or interest based on how people interact or not as the case may be.

I'd like to understand more about what the astrologer told you. Do you have any record of the reading?

Old 11-23-2016, 05:10 PM

I believe in karma because many people told me and it's true. It's not possible to get up one day and to have lost all charisma, confidence, communication skills and bubbly personality. But that's what happened. And I also have disappearing objects that suddenly reappear at the same places I last saw them. First my flash drive and now my table salt sprinkler I used for spilling salt around my door to chase bad spirits. I grew up in a Christian culture but I'm non religious. Since I'm spiritual I can try anything. Holly water and prayers don't help. I even have icons with me as I come from an Orthodox society. Hindu mantras were useless.

I don't have the reading anymore. She basically said that until age 30 I will be repairing past life karmik deeds as I abused my power in a last life. Now I have no power over anyone and I'm invisible. I don't think it's fair to waste my supposedly best years, my teens and 20s due to some other person, as I was not me in that past life and have no recollectiom
That's like punishing the children for what the parents did. The problem is I am afraid that if things improve and I finally find love I'll abuse her emotionally and create drama, because some gut feeling screams "Revenge!". And even if I am not abusiveI'll never be a healthy human when I never experienced normal teens and twenties. Best case scenario, I might be one of those 30-40 year old people living like teens and 20-somethings - parties, women, etc. Really it's totally unfair to spend your youth like I did and it's not lack of trying. Just everything went against me. I was so happy, bubbly and lucky before that change and now my whole personality is not the same. Avoiding people helps, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a hermit and I no longer can listen to music even as I get panic attacks even by my favorite songs. I have head trauma, PTSD, diabetes symptoms, yet my exams always come back fine.

Last edited by jakeryan; 11-23-2016 at 05:27 PM..

Old 11-23-2016, 05:15 PM

5,015 posts, read 1,903,984 times
Karma never seems to hit the worst humans on the earth. They can cheat people, steal, nothing happens to them. We all die sometimes.......

Old 11-23-2016, 05:34 PM

11,085 posts, read 9,075,867 times
Darlin'...you are LUCKY!
You think you will be done at 30? Then, you are one blessed person! Hugs to you.
Or else you just got so much dished out already?

This is the thing...have you grown, have you changed, are you a good and wonderful person
to everyone and flows with life's circumstances? Happy, contented?

When you realize who and what you are and where you came from and
your potential as a child of God ...an unlimited soul, beloved of God forever...
it gets way easier.
Pis*sed off at God? Why? You've created every single solitary situation you have every been in?

Old 11-23-2016, 05:35 PM

Yes I see women that stick to jerks. I was so nice and bubbly but I'm ignored.
I say "was" because I have to let the bottled up drama off so if by some miracle I am able to get someone I will be overly dramatic and causing them stress. I just cannot forget the abuse that is still ongoing. Strabge but while I repel people I attract beggars a lot for some reason. That never was tha case before.

One fortune teller told me I'll marry the first woman that notices me lol... Sounds like it will be marriage out of desperation really. But I cannot wait another 20 years to have more experiences in dating. And finding women even for short-term relationships is not easy. I am invisible, yet before this karma thing I radiated positivity and I drawed people to me. Only beggars are attracted to me, tgey might avoid all other people, they come straight to me to ask for money, the unlucky guy that is not even rich.

Old 11-23-2016, 05:43 PM

I have no friends since 2001.
No love life since 2000 (and I was in 6th grade so it was not a serior relationship thing)
I reach out to people all the time, they ignore me.
If I graduate I'm going to commit myself in the psycho ward or a monastery. None of my dreams came true except passing all my exams, but even if my thesis is a pass and I get a diploma I quit. Going one of these routes is the only realistic thing. I no longer even feel love. I have anhedonia. I'd rather lock myself in the yard than having panic attacks by any music even my favorite and being avoided by everyone.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:57 PM

9,256 posts, read 15,201,590 times
Gosh if you're 28 and this is supposed to last till you're 30, then you have less than 2 years. I believe that meditation is supposed to be a good way to work off karma. Owl? Is this so? 30 may sound old to you, but believe me you still have plenty of living to go.

I felt like I was cursed when I was younger too, though I was never told that by anyone. I had no friends and seemed like no matter how hard I tried I couldn't make any. Now at 57 I'm having the time of my life and it's easy to make friends. Looking back, I think it was all worth it. You probably will think so too b/c you will never take it for granted as so many others seem to do.

Old 11-23-2016, 08:06 PM

11,085 posts, read 9,075,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeryan View Post
I have no friends since 2001.
No love life since 2000 (and I was in 6th grade so it was not a serious relationship thing)
I reach out to people all the time,
they ignore me.
If I graduate I'm going to
commit myself in the psycho ward or a monastery.
None of my dreams came true except passing all my exams, but even if my
thesis is a pass and I get a diploma
I quit. Going one of these routes is the only realistic thing.
I no longer even feel love.
] I have anhedonia.
I'd rather lock myself in the yard than having panic attacks by any music even
my favorite and being avoided by everyone.
You also have a lot of "I" sentences that end in negatives.
I don't see anything changing until your thoughts are changed.
Focusing on what you 'want'....imagining positive situations coming your way..
seeing yourself in great scenarios....really helps.
I do it...may do that are successful.

If I said, "Oh, my aching back...it's so awful..." constantly ....do you think it would EVER get better?
No.

If you think you can, you are right. If you think you can't , you are right.
- Thomas Edison.
It's a fact, my little brother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal