U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 07:42 AM

4,914 posts, read 3,069,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
I think they did move, and yet, they seem to keep going back to record....
I did not know that, thank you.

I am interested in when they moved out and the relation to the current occupants. Ghost Adventures found nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2017, 10:20 AM

756 posts, read 852,368 times
Yeah the whole thing is odd. I watched the show Ghost Adventures when Zack Bagans and the crew were there. There was one scene where the home owner's girlfriend and Zack were in the kitchen ghost hunting walking around. Watch the episode.You see her all of a sudden stick her face right into Zak's. You can clearly see he is startled and backs away from her. Zack even later on mentions the weird vibes she was giving off. I feel that maybe whatever was happening in the house that she was responsible for it. Either she was doing the spray painting(looks like taggers work) or somehow was influncing metally whatever enitity in the house(which i don't think there really was one) to do all this jazz.But my feeling even now is that somehow the girlfriend was behind every bit of the activity for whatever reason. Guess they thought they'd make it their own version of Borley Rectory with Zack as their Harry price.

Old 03-17-2017, 10:42 AM

Well there are several things that I find odd about this. I just found out that they lived in the house for at least 4 years while this was going on....even though it was a rental.

The bone black seems to be an attempt to tie this to Native Americans yet the 666 is a call back to European religion. It is a mishmash.

They seem happy to have Ghost Adventures come and promote it online on various forums but when GA does not find anything they bad talk GA and say they are not scientific. All that would be OK if they themselves offered scientific proof. The spirit is supposed to be very active buy no video and ESP is dubious at best. I am thinking someone is looking for a movie or book deal.

Old 03-17-2017, 02:59 PM

4,280 posts, read 2,869,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Well there are several things that I find odd about this. I just found out that they lived in the house for at least 4 years while this was going on....even though it was a rental.

The bone black seems to be an attempt to tie this to Native Americans yet the 666 is a call back to European religion. It is a mishmash.

They seem happy to have Ghost Adventures come and promote it online on various forums but when GA does not find anything they bad talk GA and say they are not scientific. All that would be OK if they themselves offered scientific proof. The spirit is supposed to be very active buy no video and ESP is dubious at best. I am thinking someone is looking for a movie or book deal.
^^^ This. Of course, I don't believe anything supernatural made the marks in the first place.

Old 03-23-2017, 10:44 PM

97 posts, read 40,025 times
Hi Everyone

Weird I wasn't getting updates and responses till now. I moved out of this house May of last year. That has not stop the investigation from moving forward. Several teams lived in the house Jan and April of last year. A US and a UK team. The UK team is combing and analyzing the evidence they obtained. The material up above may have the appearance of webbing, but as we all know appearance alone doesn't tell you want something is. The black paint was tested, several times. The conclusion has been the same. If one reads Harry Price, Claude LeCouteux, and A.R.G Owens "Can we Understand the Poltergeists" one will understand this phenomena is not new. Quite common. I learned this years later, looking for solutions and answers I've been able to understand what we experience albeit scary is in fact not new. Rare, but not NEW.

I'll continue to provide updates to evidence as it becomes available.

And yes, something supernatural did make the marks. Several times even.

Old 03-24-2017, 07:52 AM
Status: "You don't...have...to live like a refugee." (set 18 days ago)

2,139 posts, read 1,046,298 times
I wouldn't even call this a 'nice' hoax attempt.

Old 03-24-2017, 09:19 AM

4,947 posts, read 3,889,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
And yes, something supernatural did make the marks. Several times even.
How do you know it was supernatural?

Old 03-24-2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
How do you know it was supernatural?
That's a great question. I'm so glad someone asked that. I dont think I've provided it here but I'm more than happy to (here) or to your private inbox. We now it's supernatural by the manner of which the paint was applied. There are three constraints one needs to look at when analyzing this phenomena. Those constraints are a) Time - feasibility. How long would it take for a human to do this? More about that later b) the next constraint if accessibility - uninterrupted accessibility. and last c). the material, aka substance being used and the means to use it.

Lets go through them one by one.

A.) Time
Several paint experts i.e. artists, contractors, people who paint for a living have reviewed the work and admit on record it would take someone a considerable amount of time to do this. I'm not talking about hours. i'm talking days. Then you have the feasibly aspect of it all. How feasible is to this ? Especially the ceiling. Every painter worth his/her weight in gold will tell you the time-preparation needed to paint something on a ceiling(this way) is not only time consuming it almost nuts. Gravity is your worst enemy. The prep work of protecting the carpet from drip-age is also immense. That's just one wall out of five. You still got other walls to contend then. Now lets look at the room inventory. You see the average cynic or skeptic is going to say "Oh its webbing" "Oh its fake because of this, or that" Those individuals haven't even looked at the video or pictures carefully. Had they, they would have noticed some of the paint substance appears behind large structure: computer desk, speakers, window seal, window, closet door, innards of the closet door, rim of the ceiling, rim of light ceiling, stereo, entertainment center, etc. Some of the items are large, and some of them are hard to reach. The weird thing about the paint substance appearing behind some of these items is there is no contamination, no spillage , no seepage, no markings what so ever on furniture, rug, speak, desk, PC screen, glass window, carpet. The markings are only on the walls=even if a portion of that wall is behind something. A cynics retort will be well maybe someone removed everything in the room and then painted on the wall, only to put everything back in place. My response to that is maybe the moon is made out of green cheese? No seriously thats two dimensional thinking. Might even be three dimensional thinking. 4 or 5 or maybe 6 is needed here to figure this out.

B.) Accessibility. People have told me "well maybe some vandals did it" "Someone broke in and basically spray painted your office." Once again 2D thinking. 5 out of 5 artist ( all independent) of each other, from different professions, different walks of life say this would take considerable time. The day this was done was Oct 31st 2014. After-Mid-Night. My girlfriend and I were only gone for a short period of time. My house is armed with ADT security both upstairs and down stairs. Doors and windows are locked, and are armed. This room is on the 2nd floor. The room faces into the street.

My doors and windows have time stamp capability, meaning anytime there opened a time stamp as to when is sent to ADT Cloud service. Even when I leave the home, I get time stamped. GF does to. There are no time stamps from the time we left to the time we came back.

C Substance used - Bone Black (my article above explains that).

Summation: Take the wall writing and combine it with the others items we found in the house that morning and what are you left with?

When we got home we found.

1. Every kitchen cabinet door open
2. Mysterious water puddles on the kitchen floor
(no leak or source was ever found)
3. The kitchen chair that I sit in was pulled out and was facing east, when it should have been facing south.
4. upstairs cross was now down stairs, laying on the floor, by my kitchen chair.
5. A book neither of owned was found in the kitchen - possibly Asported there.
6. Couch and Love seat turned upside down. Everything in diss-aray

Items 1 thru 6 are attributes of a very powerful, very angry Poltergeist.

You can't look at one phenomena and say oh that's hoaxed, thats spray, that web spray, etc. You have to look at the puzzle from the inside in. Its best to ask question verse's guessing. i welcome any question given. if you want to advance the dialogue lets advance the dialogue.

Our four year experience is unique but then again is not unique. Everything I've mentioned except for the wall-markings ( the content ) not the action itself are attributes associated with Poltergeist.

we didnt know that then but we know it now.

I think someone asked the question why would a Native American spirit draw 666. That's a good question. Zak Bagans asked the same exact question. The thing he did wrong was NOT give his own . answer. Any paranormal researcher with a understanding of malevolent phenomena will tell you. A "Geist" writes on the wall o screw with you. To get you going down one avenue of trying to figure out what exactly is going on vs. finding the truth. The actual writing means nothing. The "How To" that's what's important. The 666 thats neophyte stuff. That's done to create, fear , uncertainty and angst.

The average Joe is not going to know what I just explained has happened in other homes, on other continents and in other countries - from 834 A.D to now. The average home user is going to see 666 and scream OH MY God, Satan lives here with us, someone call Demons R Us. In truth that's what the "Geist" is hoping for. To make the home occupants look silly, crazy and deranged. And to trick the cynic as well.

One could almost forgive the home occupant for jumping the gun and coming to the wrong conclusions. but an experienced, so-called tenured investigator? That's just malfeasance on their part. IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPT-D2Fz3uU

Old 03-24-2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
That's a great question. I'm so glad someone asked that. I dont think I've provided it here but I'm more than happy to (here) or to your private inbox. We now it's supernatural by the manner of which the paint was applied. There are three constraints one needs to look at when analyzing this phenomena. Those constraints are a) Time - feasibility. How long would it take for a human to do this? More about that later b) the next constraint if accessibility - uninterrupted accessibility. and last c). the material, aka substance being used and the means to use it.
You have and meet all of these criteria. Are you supernatural?

Old 03-24-2017, 05:27 PM

Quote:
You have and meet all of these criteria. Are you supernatural?
Am I supernatural? Oh no, I'm as much human as you are. I'm not supernatural. Some of the events taking place in our home was supernatural.

Quote:
Supernatural (definition of) - (a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature. N. manifestations or events considered to be of supernatural origin, such as ghosts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal