U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-24-2017, 06:59 PM
 
Location: Greenville, SC
4,947 posts, read 3,889,925 times
Reputation: 9248

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
That's a great question. I'm so glad someone asked that. I dont think I've provided it here but I'm more than happy to (here) or to your private inbox. We now it's supernatural by the manner of which the paint was applied. There are three constraints one needs to look at when analyzing this phenomena. Those constraints are a) Time - feasibility. How long would it take for a human to do this? More about that later b) the next constraint if accessibility - uninterrupted accessibility. and last c). the material, aka substance being used and the means to use it.

Lets go through them one by one....
Very interesting. I won't say I'm convinced, but there are a lot of really odd things going on in your story that sound like they could be demonic to me. Thanks for sharing all this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-25-2017, 12:37 AM
 
97 posts, read 40,025 times
Reputation: 153
Thanks Vasily

I would never ask anyone to believe me based on just my words. But the words of others. The words and report of others should raise an eye brow to some about some validity being here. There are demonic forces involved. But one shouldn't pull and think 'which one is it? demons, "Geist" or Native American' The data compiled is all over the place.

IMHO(in my humble opinion) We know the Upside Down Man symbol is Native American in nature. We've researched the city of Bothell, of Snohomish county. We've got records, documents of Native Americans living in this area (Bothell) in the 1800s. Ghost Adventures said that wasn't the case. They were wrong. Horribly wrong.

All one has to do is do their own research of both Bothell WA and King and Snohomish county and one will see Native Americans thrived here. They fought with the new settlers.

We have the EVP's. Voices captured of spirits admitting "Yes" Natives are buried in and around here. "Yes" we pushed Keith down stairs. "Yes" there use to be "Long House" here. Long House is a native American term.

the information is vastly out there. Anyone who thinks this is a hoax thinks it on their own accord. There's not one iota of evidence suggesting "hoax" That's an intellectual cop out IMO.

There is a demonic component. Previous tenants statements combined with some of the activity we've seen makes me certain of it. The house and the ground beneath it seems to conducive to paranormal activity. An ecosystem of where negative energy thrives.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXKdMi3H9wM&t=154s

After Hours AM Paranormal Double Header - AAA United Public Radio & UFO Paranormal Radio Network | podcast garden [GREAT LISTEN]

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=j6fNRn92Svo

https://youtu.be/_rlldSmE5T4 [GREAT LISTEN]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2017, 08:53 AM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
4,914 posts, read 3,069,963 times
Reputation: 5994
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
Thanks Vasily

I would never ask anyone to believe me based on just my words. But the words of others. The words and report of others should raise an eye brow to some about some validity being here. There are demonic forces involved. But one shouldn't pull and think 'which one is it? demons, "Geist" or Native American' The data compiled is all over the place.
EVP's are not proof. The words of others have debunked these claims as well (Ghost Adventures 10 Episode 10) even though there are a few professionals (Professional what BTW?) that support these claims.


EVP's are not even evidence at all.
The spray painted rooms are kind of awesome because they just mix cultures and religion which is further proof of a modern person doing this.


Upside down man = Native American
666 = European Christianity
Bone Black = Native American BISON! (I have been to Bothell not man Bison there so it is just a mixbag of even Native American cultures.)





Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2017, 03:34 PM
 
97 posts, read 40,025 times
Reputation: 153
Old Guard you're entitled to your opinion as most people are, albeit very abstract and full of generalizing. Find me one official debunk of this case? Paste it here. Plz.

The comments of those who lived in the house, who saw stuff, who captured stuff is public record. You the viewer, the skeptic, the cynic are entitled to your own belief and opinion. You will never prove hoax, fakery or untruism because it doesn't exist. Those suggestions are just cop outs.

If I could I'd beam you and every skeptic into my house the night the bible caught fire. As life would have it doesn't quite work out that way. Even then some of you would be doubting your own eyes, your God given common sense
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2017, 05:27 PM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
4,914 posts, read 3,069,963 times
Reputation: 5994
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
Old Guard you're entitled to your opinion as most people are, albeit very abstract and full of generalizing. Find me one official debunk of this case? Paste it here. Plz.
How is your evidence other than abstract and full of generalizations?


For an "official" debunk of this case I would use this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIX_zzLgF_Y and the fact that you lived there for 4 years.


And what is official in this anyway? There are no legally recognized boards in this field, there are no modern court records to support this, it is as easy as saying "I am a psychic expert".


If you had a ghost, spirit, demon, poltergeist or fairy that was doing this in your house that would mean there are likely others.


Someone would have learned to harness this source of this clean, renewable, power source and maybe not now but in the near distant future we would have entire cities powered by this making an inexpensive power source freeing man for unlimited freedom and hopefully peace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post

The comments of those who lived in the house, who saw stuff, who captured stuff is public record.
What do you mean it is public record?


President Nixon once said "I am not a criminal" that did not make it true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
You the viewer, the skeptic, the cynic are entitled to your own belief and opinion. You will never prove hoax, fakery or untruism because it doesn't exist. Those suggestions are just cop outs.
What proof has been captured in public records? Do not say there was a fire in the house unless the public record shows that it had a paranormal cause.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
If I could I'd beam you and every skeptic into my house the night the bible caught fire. As life would have it doesn't quite work out that way. Even then some of you would be doubting your own eyes, your God given common sense
Common sense tells us to be skeptical here, that his is just as likely to be mental illness as anything else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2017, 08:38 PM
 
97 posts, read 40,025 times
Reputation: 153
There's skeptical and there's skepticism void of common sense.

Quote:
that his is just as likely to be mental illness as anything else
Proves you have no familiar with the case or have paid close attention to whats said and being said. I'll tell you one more time. Several teams both UK and US have investigated the house. They've substantiated the claim of the house being haunted. Previous tenants have been interviewed, by the same teams that went to the house. A Priest has been to the house. Two Priests. Fr. Roy vouched and conducted his exorcism summer of 2015. A year before I moved out. Native Americans frequenting and living in and around the city of Bothell is a matter of public record as is the house that existed before this one.

The only question now is how loyal are you to remaining a skeptic? How deep is your intellectual curiosity? You want to debate with providing conjecture? To suggest mental illness is to suggest that everyone involved with this case, with this experience be they witnesses, friends, previous tenants, teams, fire dept, etc are all suffering from similar mental illness.

It's your prerogative to believe what you want to believe. If you want help removing doubt, removing conjecture, removing innuendo, removing skepticism then ask me questions about the phenomena itself.

If you want to reinforce your level of skepticism and cynicism then proceed as you were. You're on a path with no end in site.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2017, 02:48 AM
 
97 posts, read 40,025 times
Reputation: 153
https://youtu.be/GdSMEL2duYM

2nd Hour.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2017, 06:36 AM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
4,914 posts, read 3,069,963 times
Reputation: 5994
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
There's skeptical and there's skepticism void of common sense.
If you are going to accuse me of lacking common sense post your evidence in a clear bullet point version. Show us something besides things hitting a wall that could easily be thrown by someone off camera. Forget the EVP's because they are the lamest evidence I have ever seen regarding paranormal activity, they are even lamer than the post production pictures of your office tags.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
Proves you have no familiar with the case or have paid close attention to whats said and being said.
Because you used to just drop stuff off without explanation or context, without engaging the communinty I did look into this case. I have yet to find a board where there are paranormal believers where anyone believes you. Most consider this to be the largest and least spectacular hoax in modern hoax of at least the last decade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
I'll tell you one more time. Several teams both UK and US have investigated the house.
What does this even mean? What are their qaulifications? I have had several teams investigate my bowel movements. It is not evidence that they are paranormal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
They've substantiated the claim of the house being haunted.
And the Ghost Adventures team stated they found nothing. And you can bad talk them all you wish but you were promoting that show all over the internet as if it in itself were proof until they came out with a finding you did not agree with. Now you bad mouth them and rely on other teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
Previous tenants have been interviewed, by the same teams that went to the house. A Priest has been to the house. Two Priests. Fr. Roy vouched and conducted his exorcism summer of 2015. A year before I moved out. Native Americans frequenting and living in and around the city of Bothell is a matter of public record as is the house that existed before this one.
Are you saying that every home a priest visits is haunted? Because if not you need to start using words that have meaning.
Public record of what? Please be specific. Saying there was a fire in a home of unknown origin is very different than saying there was a fire in a home of paranormal origin. One supports you, the other is meaningless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
The only question now is how loyal are you to remaining a skeptic? How deep is your intellectual curiosity? You want to debate with providing conjecture? To suggest mental illness is to suggest that everyone involved with this case, with this experience be they witnesses, friends, previous tenants, teams, fire dept, etc are all suffering from similar mental illness.
Well actually that is not true, you could be manipulated by your girlfriend, others could be along for money or notoriety.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
It's your prerogative to believe what you want to believe. If you want help removing doubt, removing conjecture, removing innuendo, removing skepticism then ask me questions about the phenomena itself.
Please be concise in your answers:
1.) Do you have any videos of things moving on their own.
2.) Where are these public records that you keep speaking of and what exactly do they say?
3.) What did you think of the Ghost Adventures team before they visited the house?
4.) What were the Ghost Adventures teams findings after visiting this house?
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
If you want to reinforce your level of skepticism and cynicism then proceed as you were. You're on a path with no end in site.
When you provide some actual evidence I will be less skeptical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-27-2017, 01:27 AM
 
97 posts, read 40,025 times
Reputation: 153
Quote:
Please be concise in your answers:
1.) Do you have any videos of things moving on their own.
2.) Where are these public records that you keep speaking of and what exactly do they say?
3.) What did you think of the Ghost Adventures team before they visited the house?
4.) What were the Ghost Adventures teams findings after visiting this house?

1.) I have videos of cameras moving on their own, cameras turning by themselves in the day and cameras turning by themselves in the dead of night. The skeptic will scream these cameras were hacked or its or someone I know turning them. Neither is true. Two US teams have seen the cameras turn by themselves and Steve Mera and Don when they lived in the house vouched and wrote down in their notes a camera was sitting one way only to come back later (motion detect alert going off) was facing the opposite direction. This camera being a TrendNet model TV-IP551W1. The camera was found siting in the opposite direction(it even sent off a motion detection email) during the process. One look at the camera and you will see it can't be remotely controlled or hacked. 1st facing west. Motion Alert 2nd came back it was facing east. I have videos of objects thrown, cameras thrown on my Channel. One again the skeptic is going to say me or someone I know is doing this.

NOTE: When the activity returned in 2014. One of the advise given to me and my girlfriend was fill the house up with cameras. Not only did this make matters worse. But the second I laced with cameras to satisfy some skeptics and cynics, a few of those turned up missing. Turned upside down, unplugged, and some even out right destroyed. Videos of those are on my channel as well.

2. When Ghost Adventures said on their episode "Demons In Seattle" that they could find no record of Native Americans living in and around the city of Bothell. They lied. Sloppy research. You can't spit in the PNW(pacific northwest) and not be spitting on former Native American land. Bothell WA, Snohomish County(the name of the county even gives it away) A quick EZ search of Bothell WA, King and Snohomish County speaks of Native Americans living all over the city area. A river known as the Skykomish and Snohomish River is just but a few miles from my former house. Google the names and do your own research, you won't have to search for long. Other public records include a former house that use to sit where my house now stands (or the house I once lived in). We found these records and more through the County Office in Everett WA. 22+ miles away. Don Pilips crawled under the house to conduct an EVP session. In doing so he captured a disembodied voice that uttered the words "long house". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longho..._North_America (The Coastal Indians in the Pacific Northwest also built longhouses.) Those EVPs are on his channel. And mine. Public Records: Vitals Office, County Court House, S.E.P report, YouTube, Facebook, Publications and Newspaper, all accessible online. Well maybe not the county office records I had to request those - 16 hrs viewing micro-film.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByU...dKRGpZaHc/view

3. I knew very little about Ghost Adventures. I knew there was a show on TV, Travel Channel that dealt with Paranormal Investigations. I state for the record GA contacted me. KIRO News Seattle contacted them and told them about our house. We'd been experiencing activity for two years before GA caught wind of our case. The question you should've asked me was why didn't Ghost Adventures get any evidence? What people don't know is every team that's come to that house has gotten evidence. Not only have they gotten evidence they've seen stuff with their own eyes. You won't find me faulting GA not getting evidence. Their reasons for not getting evidence should be self-explanatory. My fault with GA is how they portrayed us. Zak used the term Poltergeist during the show. Some of the questions he was asking he already knew the answers to one being - if u think a "Geist" is here why do send the house occupants away?

4. What were the Ghost Adventures teams findings after visiting this house?
GA official finding after they left was they found no evidence. They never said they found hoaxing, fakery, or over-exaggeration. Some people seemed to take liberty in filling in the blanks. Original fake news I guess.

Lastly - I don't know you. I don't everyone's background here. I don't know everyone's interests in the paranormal. I know skeptics flood these boards (not saying that's what you're doing) but some are. I'm a skeptic on certain things. Before this experience I was 50/50. I saw myself as not being in the position of telling other people what they saw or think they saw. I asked questions. I welcome questions. What I dont welcome is innuendos, and conjecture. One just can't say "he's lying" "it's all fake" etc. You have to prove it. Prove I'm lying. Prove its all fake. U best saying the words inconclusive. But even that's wrong, especially now. Its kind of interesting how skeptics who belittle Ghost Adventures like to flaunt GA as their main argument it all was fake. Thats very ironic, esp coming from skeptics.

But I'm a skeptic about certain things. But I'm not a career skeptic. Anyone who has investigated Poltergeists know the stuff I'm reporting on is text book Poltergeist activity. #1 Poltergeist are smarter than you and me. There smarter than Albert Einstein, than Stephen Hawking or whoever you view as being smart (Steve Jobs, etc) Poltergeists are nearly impossible to capture on film. Their elusive. But more than that their intelligent. This case. This haunting has the hallmarks of an Intelligent Haunting ( and other things ). Most people would have to live to be 10,000 yrs old to see the stuff we saw. We didn't ask to see these things. We just moved in a house and called it home. Something was obviously there when we got there. That be Mr. Poltergeists. All this stuff about cameras and show me a dresser drawer levitating and I'll believe you. Thats 20th century thinking. Thats 2D thinking. The Poltergeist is constrained to a law that makes it near impossible for you to see those things. Let alone capture it on film. We saw it because we lived there. We saw it because it was sudden. Its not something you can predict.

Physics tells us if you study and observe an electron you alter its course. Well guess what? That logic applies to "Geist"
I laced cameras in my house and the "Geist" went and did the activity somewhere else. These things are not stupid. I'll close with this video. The most underrated video about "Geist" of all time. WATCH IT. STUDY IT. ANALYZE IT. What the spirits are saying speaks volumes.

Narration: Jan 2016 Steve and Don are placing listening, cameras and monitoring devices in the hallway. They can't hear the conversation taking place. Upon review of their video and audio equipment these voice (conversations were picked up) as they were setting up.

https://youtu.be/0O_1_vEomBk

Listen 1:11 , 1:14, 1:23 , 1:25 ,

Voice1 Its a camera
Voice1 Its a camera

tsk tsk tsk

Voice2 Nite cam

wear audio headsets
Remove or block out Steve and Dons back in forth and around 1:11 wait for the voices

Its hard for me to not laugh when people suggest to me the importance of cameras, the importance of lacing the house with cameras. These entity's are watching Don and Steve put up equipment and their guessing about what that equipment is.Comb through that as much as possible, I'll share Part 2. A similar video from their 2nd trip - April 2016.

Thanks for the questions



Keith L









Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-27-2017, 07:59 AM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
4,914 posts, read 3,069,963 times
Reputation: 5994
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
1.) I have videos of cameras moving on their own, cameras turning by themselves in the day and cameras turning by themselves in the dead of night. The skeptic will scream these cameras were hacked or its or someone I know turning them. Neither is true.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Of course I will be skeptical of something like this because it is just so easy to fake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
Two US teams have seen the cameras turn by themselves and Steve Mera and Don when they lived in the house vouched and wrote down in their notes a camera was sitting one way only to come back later (motion detect alert going off) was facing the opposite direction. This camera being a TrendNet model TV-IP551W1. The camera was found siting in the opposite direction(it even sent off a motion detection email) during the process. One look at the camera and you will see it can't be remotely controlled or hacked. 1st facing west. Motion Alert 2nd came back it was facing east. I have videos of objects thrown, cameras thrown on my Channel. One again the skeptic is going to say me or someone I know is doing this.

NOTE: When the activity returned in 2014. One of the advise given to me and my girlfriend was fill the house up with cameras. Not only did this make matters worse. But the second I laced with cameras to satisfy some skeptics and cynics, a few of those turned up missing. Turned upside down, unplugged, and some even out right destroyed. Videos of those are on my channel as well.
It seems it would be very easy to get this on video since you know one of the triggers. Setup cameras that face each other and have them film each other. You can use WiFi or cables for remote storage.

I wonder what era the Native Americans are from that they would know about digital cameras?
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post

2. When Ghost Adventures said on their episode "Demons In Seattle" that they could find no record of Native Americans living in and around the city of Bothell. They lied. Sloppy research. You can't spit in the PNW(pacific northwest) and not be spitting on former Native American land. Bothell WA, Snohomish County(the name of the county even gives it away) A quick EZ search of Bothell WA, King and Snohomish County speaks of Native Americans living all over the city area. A river known as the Skykomish and Snohomish River is just but a few miles from my former house. Google the names and do your own research, you won't have to search for long. Other public records include a former house that use to sit where my house now stands (or the house I once lived in). We found these records and more through the County Office in Everett WA. 22+ miles away. Don Pilips crawled under the house to conduct an EVP session. In doing so he captured a disembodied voice that uttered the words "long house". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longho..._North_America (The Coastal Indians in the Pacific Northwest also built longhouses.) Those EVPs are on his channel. And mine. Public Records: Vitals Office, County Court House, S.E.P report, YouTube, Facebook, Publications and Newspaper, all accessible online. Well maybe not the county office records I had to request those - 16 hrs viewing micro-film.
This really does not matter though. I really do not expect them to be very good at anything, which is why I assume they are in this "field". It is hard to prove that someone is doing something wrong when you cannot prove anything about it.

The only thing I trust from them is their desire to make money from ghost hunting which when they found nothing at your house sent off alarms in my mind.

But regardless all of this is a straw man from the question I actually asked which was:

2.) Where are these public records that you keep speaking of and what exactly do they say?

So far we have that native Americans lived in the Bothell area and a house once was on the land where the haunted house is. Is this exact or just close because all of the houses in that subdivision seem to be very close so I am shocked nobody else is getting haunted by Native American ghosts or whoever lived at this house.

The public records you have mentioned have nothing special about them to be relevant. If just having people live and die on land were proof of ghosts almost everywhere would be haunted and this would be common.

Extra bonus points for Pacific Northewest Native Americans learning English for Long house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByU...dKRGpZaHc/view

3. I knew very little about Ghost Adventures. I knew there was a show on TV, Travel Channel that dealt with Paranormal Investigations. I state for the record GA contacted me. KIRO News Seattle contacted them and told them about our house. We'd been experiencing activity for two years before GA caught wind of our case. The question you should've asked me was why didn't Ghost Adventures get any evidence?
Well it is a mystery that seemingly unskilled people who make a living off the paranormal did not come up with anything to support your claim. They have timeslots to fill and if your house is as active as you say they could have filled quite a few.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
What people don't know is every team that's come to that house has gotten evidence.
Did the Ghost Adventures team find evidence?
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
Not only have they gotten evidence they've seen stuff with their own eyes. You won't find me faulting GA not getting evidence.
OH, I guess every team has not found evidence.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
Their reasons for not getting evidence should be self-explanatory. My fault with GA is how they portrayed us. Zak used the term Poltergeist during the show. Some of the questions he was asking he already knew the answers to one being - if u think a "Geist" is here why do send the house occupants away?
Well this is more evidence against anything supernatural IMHO. If there were something unknown setting fires in a house you were sleeping in then I am not sure why you did not move out.
To me the answer is you knew what was setting those fires and it was not supernatural.

As for the team that found evidence I am not sure what makes them credible at all. It seems there is a much higher chance of finding someone with a background in theatre than a PHD in physics on these teams. All of the teams seem to be self certified and thus have no credibility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
4. What were the Ghost Adventures teams findings after visiting this house?
GA official finding after they left was they found no evidence. They never said they found hoaxing, fakery, or over-exaggeration. Some people seemed to take liberty in filling in the blanks. Original fake news I guess.
It is a real issue when people who make their money off of "finding" this stuff states that they found nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
Lastly - I don't know you. I don't everyone's background here. I don't know everyone's interests in the paranormal. I know skeptics flood these boards (not saying that's what you're doing) but some are. I'm a skeptaome questions. What I dont welcome is innuendos, and conjecture. One just can't say "he's lying" "it's all fake" etc. You have to prove it. Prove I'm lying. Prove its all fake. U best saying the words inconclusive. But even that's wrong, especially now. Its kind of interesting how skeptics who belittle Ghost Adventures like to flaunt GA as their main argument it all was fake. Thats very ironic, esp coming from skeptics.
No, Actually I can say that it is fake and you are lying. YOU are making the claims so it us up to YOU to provide the evidence.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
But I'm a skeptic about certain things. But I'm not a career skeptic. Anyone who has investigated Poltergeists know the stuff I'm reporting on is text book Poltergeist activity.
Well that does not evoke confidence. It just shows that someone is ticking all of the boxes or checking off a list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
#1 Poltergeist are smarter than you and me. There smarter than Albert Einstein, than Stephen Hawking or whoever you view as being smart (Steve Jobs, etc)
LOL, What? Yet they cannot find a way to communicate better? You have to guess at what they are saying? They have to resort to throwing dishes at walls and moving cameras from behind?

And how do you even know how smart a poltergeist is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
Poltergeists are nearly impossible to capture on film. Their elusive.
I would go further and say they are actually impossible to catch on film...
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
But more than that their intelligent. This case. This haunting has the hallmarks of an Intelligent Haunting ( and other things ).
Say what? Allegedly lighting paper on fire, throwing things, two word hidden audio and moving things? Intelligent like a two year old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
Most people would have to live to be 10,000 yrs old to see the stuff we saw.
Yet you cannot catch it on tape despite knowing the triggers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
We didn't ask to see these things. We just moved in a house and called it home. Something was obviously there when we got there. That be Mr. Poltergeists. All this stuff about cameras and show me a dresser drawer levitating and I'll believe you. Thats 20th century thinking. Thats 2D thinking. The Poltergeist is constrained to a law that makes it near impossible for you to see those things. Let alone capture it on film. We saw it because we lived there. We saw it because it was sudden. Its not something you can predict.
That is cop out. Since you know cameras are a trigger it should actually be relatively easy to catch something on film....
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
Physics tells us if you study and observe an electron you alter its course. Well guess what? That logic applies to "Geist"
Are you a physicist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
I laced cameras in my house and the "Geist" went and did the activity somewhere else. These things are not stupid. I'll close with this video. The most underrated video about "Geist" of all time. WATCH IT. STUDY IT. ANALYZE IT. What the spirits are saying speaks volumes.

Narration: Jan 2016 Steve and Don are placing listening, cameras and monitoring devices in the hallway. They can't hear the conversation taking place. Upon review of their video and audio equipment these voice (conversations were picked up) as they were setting up.

https://youtu.be/0O_1_vEomBk

Listen 1:11 , 1:14, 1:23 , 1:25 ,

Voice1 Its a camera
Voice1 Its a camera

tsk tsk tsk

Voice2 Nite cam

wear audio headsets
Remove or block out Steve and Dons back in forth and around 1:11 wait for the voices

Its hard for me to not laugh when people suggest to me the importance of cameras, the importance of lacing the house with cameras. These entity's are watching Don and Steve put up equipment and their guessing about what that equipment is.Comb through that as much as possible, I'll share Part 2. A similar video from their 2nd trip - April 2016.

Thanks for the questions



Keith L

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top