U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 10:14 PM

97 posts, read 40,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I would love to give more details of everything I find wrong with Macqdor's poltergeist tale, but I don't want to give him the correct information so that he can refine his story. Let's just say that . . . Hollywood over dramatizes their portrayal of the paranormal, which makes it easy to spot a copycat.
..wrong with MacQdor's tale? That's a first. While each "geist" has unique similarities, they also are there own snow flakes.

There's nothing wrong in a Poltergeist encounter, they are what they are. It is what it is. Think of it like a finger print. Everyone print is different but all finger prints are attached to a hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2017, 11:12 PM

97 posts, read 40,500 times
Old Guard

You mentioned something earlier that I want to address. You said my story as told by me is on multiple forums for the hopes of securing some sort of book deal. As if to suggest book deals are spawned from forums. Multiple forums even. Highly argumentative. Instead of asking me why I post on multiple forums you instead, chose to assume. #1 I don't limit myself to just forums. I post on paranormal blogs, parapsychology blogs, unsolved mystery blogs, inexplicable blogs, thats weird blogs and forums. U get the idea. Why I do that can be summarized in one word. Database. The internet is the largest database in the world. Accessible from every continent. The most valuable thing about the internet IMO is the Search Engine. Ex. google. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Search Albeit the most used Search Engine it nowhere being the only Search engine.

When we started having Poltergeist problems in 2012, one of the first things I did was leap to Google and when I say Google I mean I used Searched Engines [ Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc ] When we had objects thrown and loud bangs I used Search Engines with the hopes of finding ways to mitigate the occurrence. Ex. sagging. The first solution offered was Sagging. I wasn't sagging to rid the home of a "Geist" I was sagging because sagging is the knee jerk advice given by many.

I would do the same for just about every other activity. Some yielded positive results, some yielded negative results. Since the internet is the largest database in the world it makes sense to think someone somewhere might be experiencing similar things. Most of the people i found that reported similar activity, posted their activity in forums. The questions I was asking in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015, and 2016 were identical to the questions asked by others in 1998, 2001, 2005, 2010, and so on. The first thing I learned as a result of seeing other peoples question was learning our problem is not unique. Others have had similar activity. Some worse, some not.

You as a skeptic probably see no benefit in hearing about the experience of others. Others the world over. You'd be hard pressed to find one person online (in this forum) that's never searched online for a "How To" article. Ex. How to bake a cake, How to change a dish washer filter, How To change an Alternator on a car, How to Ski, How to build your on deck, How to BBQ a brisket successfully, etc, etc. Every "How To" scenario you can think of, odds are there's a step by step guide how to do it, how to create it, how to fix it successfully - online. The internet has become the new Encyclopedia for EVERYTHING. IMO the paranormal is no different.

Conclusion - If you typed the words "upside down man" or "upside down man native American symbol 5 years ago your bound to come up with the hits below.

https://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/images/man.jpg

https://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/images/dead-man.jpg

https://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/...man-symbol.htm

Type those same words now you're going to get those links above, and you're going to get pages, blogs, and forums where I have posted the "Upside Down Wall Markings". The markings we found on the walls in our home deserve to be shared if not only for the possibility that it could happen again. Happen again elsewhere. Might not be next year, might not be two years from now. It may be 200 years from now. Hopefully it never happens. But should it happen, hopefully I'm six feet under because if it happens again say anywhere else in this country or happens again in Bothell. The house occupant just needs to search online to know they are not insane. All they need to do is be a little bit proactive when information searching. The search engine results will also be available to paranormal investigators, paranormal researchers or parapsychologists. We already know the proof of concept is sound based on the fact of me finding things beneficial to me. Beneficial to our haunting. How do you think i found some of the teams that helped?

That house (in Bothell) is barely ten years old. It's an infant as far as houses go. 6 families have lived in that house since it was built (2008). 5 families before me. 5 / 5 ='s 1. 1 family per year up until the time we moved in.

You might not be religious man. I am. I'm deeply spiritual. My favorite quote in the Bible is "there's nothing new under the Sun." "“What has been will be again, / what has been done will be done again;" Might not be in our life-time. Might not be your children's life-time. It will happen again. And the database that will survive us all is the database called The Internet.

Like they say once it's on the internet - its on there forever.

Web forums are the original Facebook. The original twitter. The original Blog. This community was formed in 2003. There are other communities MUCH older than this one.

Book deal? Come on man. you're siting in it right now. The internet. The biggest book ever created.
You don't have to believe what I say is real. In truth this info is not for you. What I'm sharing is for the future house occupant. The one dealing with a malevolent spirit. Where? TBD.

So there its been said.

Old 11-12-2019, 11:49 AM

4,926 posts, read 3,090,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macqdor View Post
Old Guard

You mentioned something earlier that I want to address. You said my story as told by me is on multiple forums for the hopes of securing some sort of book deal. As if to suggest book deals are spawned from forums. Multiple forums even. Highly argumentative. Instead of asking me why I post on multiple forums you instead, chose to assume. #1 I don't limit myself to just forums. I post on paranormal blogs, parapsychology blogs, unsolved mystery blogs, inexplicable blogs, thats weird blogs and forums. U get the idea. Why I do that can be summarized in one word. Database. The internet is the largest database in the world. Accessible from every continent. The most valuable thing about the internet IMO is the Search Engine. Ex. google. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Search Albeit the most used Search Engine it nowhere being the only Search engine.

When we started having Poltergeist problems in 2012, one of the first things I did was leap to Google and when I say Google I mean I used Searched Engines [ Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc ] When we had objects thrown and loud bangs I used Search Engines with the hopes of finding ways to mitigate the occurrence. Ex. sagging. The first solution offered was Sagging. I wasn't sagging to rid the home of a "Geist" I was sagging because sagging is the knee jerk advice given by many.

I would do the same for just about every other activity. Some yielded positive results, some yielded negative results. Since the internet is the largest database in the world it makes sense to think someone somewhere might be experiencing similar things. Most of the people i found that reported similar activity, posted their activity in forums. The questions I was asking in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015, and 2016 were identical to the questions asked by others in 1998, 2001, 2005, 2010, and so on. The first thing I learned as a result of seeing other peoples question was learning our problem is not unique. Others have had similar activity. Some worse, some not.

You as a skeptic probably see no benefit in hearing about the experience of others. Others the world over. You'd be hard pressed to find one person online (in this forum) that's never searched online for a "How To" article. Ex. How to bake a cake, How to change a dish washer filter, How To change an Alternator on a car, How to Ski, How to build your on deck, How to BBQ a brisket successfully, etc, etc. Every "How To" scenario you can think of, odds are there's a step by step guide how to do it, how to create it, how to fix it successfully - online. The internet has become the new Encyclopedia for EVERYTHING. IMO the paranormal is no different.

Conclusion - If you typed the words "upside down man" or "upside down man native American symbol 5 years ago your bound to come up with the hits below.

https://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/images/man.jpg

https://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/images/dead-man.jpg

https://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/...man-symbol.htm

Type those same words now you're going to get those links above, and you're going to get pages, blogs, and forums where I have posted the "Upside Down Wall Markings". The markings we found on the walls in our home deserve to be shared if not only for the possibility that it could happen again. Happen again elsewhere. Might not be next year, might not be two years from now. It may be 200 years from now. Hopefully it never happens. But should it happen, hopefully I'm six feet under because if it happens again say anywhere else in this country or happens again in Bothell. The house occupant just needs to search online to know they are not insane. All they need to do is be a little bit proactive when information searching. The search engine results will also be available to paranormal investigators, paranormal researchers or parapsychologists. We already know the proof of concept is sound based on the fact of me finding things beneficial to me. Beneficial to our haunting. How do you think i found some of the teams that helped?

That house (in Bothell) is barely ten years old. It's an infant as far as houses go. 6 families have lived in that house since it was built (2008). 5 families before me. 5 / 5 ='s 1. 1 family per year up until the time we moved in.

You might not be religious man. I am. I'm deeply spiritual. My favorite quote in the Bible is "there's nothing new under the Sun." "“What has been will be again, / what has been done will be done again;" Might not be in our life-time. Might not be your children's life-time. It will happen again. And the database that will survive us all is the database called The Internet.

Like they say once it's on the internet - its on there forever.

Web forums are the original Facebook. The original twitter. The original Blog. This community was formed in 2003. There are other communities MUCH older than this one.

Book deal? Come on man. you're siting in it right now. The internet. The biggest book ever created.
You don't have to believe what I say is real. In truth this info is not for you. What I'm sharing is for the future house occupant. The one dealing with a malevolent spirit. Where? TBD.

So there its been said.
Oops:

https://www.amazon.com/Bothell-Hell-.../dp/1983988367

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZGP...&feature=share

Kaching!

Old Today, 12:00 AM

2,149 posts, read 1,053,678 times
Lmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal