U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2016, 05:35 PM

97 posts, read 40,025 times

Advertisements

Bone Black. That is what’s we believe ( the we are individuals in Seattle, Portland, Chicago, and LA) to be on the wall and door of the Bothell home come October 31st, November 1st 2014. You might be asking the question what the heck is Bone Black? I had the same reaction when I first heard the term. What I learned almost knocked me out of my seat.
close – up wall markings
I want to be very clear about what it is I’m stating. For a majority of 2012, Tina and I came home multiple times to find weird markings on my office wall. The first time was the upside down cross. The second and third time was the upside down cross and 666. Several times after that included more 666 writings, and soon after, the Upside-Down Man appeared. The first upside down cross written on the walls and carpet we believe to be left over ash from the sage stick.
We base that on two reasons.
  • We found the sage stick much shorter than how we left it that morning.
  • The markings on the floor identical to the markings on the wall appear to be just that. Ash. We found the nose of the sage stick itself was warm and smelt as if it was recently lit. To remove upside down cross from wall required simple use warm soap and water. A Dyson vacuum cleaner easily removed the upside down cross the carpet.

https://theghostvictimexperiment.wor...an-bone-black/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2017, 01:53 PM
J-7

4 posts, read 3,960 times
Interesting yet unsettling. What do these markings mean? And are they connected with any specific demons or cult?

Old 03-14-2017, 05:53 AM

4,914 posts, read 3,069,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-7 View Post
Interesting yet unsettling. What do these markings mean? And are they connected with any specific demons or cult?
If you are interested the OP has other posts in this forum and more videos on YouTube. The OP does not engage so I am not sure what the purpose of the posts are and none of the videos I have watched explain anything.

Old 03-14-2017, 05:06 PM

4,280 posts, read 2,869,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
If you are interested the OP has other posts in this forum and more videos on YouTube. The OP does not engage so I am not sure what the purpose of the posts are and none of the videos I have watched explain anything.
I think the OP just wants attention and to see what reactions his posts, videos etc. will elicit.

Old 03-15-2017, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan123 View Post
I think the OP just wants attention and to see what reactions his posts, videos etc. will elicit.
I have no problem with that but if you are posting on this forum there should be some interaction. Otherwise it could be considered and advertisement. I usually just ignore them now but responded to J-7 just to let them know there probably will not be a response.

Old 03-15-2017, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
I have no problem with that but if you are posting on this forum there should be some interaction. Otherwise it could be considered and advertisement.
Agree.

Old 03-16-2017, 12:45 PM

So I took some time and did some research. Really not hard to find information on this. This has been featured on at least one of the major ghost shows. I will not speak of my opinion on this other than to say they rent and live in the house that this is happening in and have been doing so since at least 2012.

Old 03-16-2017, 01:54 PM

Interesting. The whole thing must not bother them since it's been "happening" for 5 years and they haven't moved out of the house they rent.

Old 03-16-2017, 04:06 PM

12,194 posts, read 20,785,668 times
I think they did move, and yet, they seem to keep going back to record....

Old 03-17-2017, 06:36 AM

44 posts, read 32,524 times
Looks like webbing spray paint to me. Definitely not a symbol made from char.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal