Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2016, 02:22 PM

100 posts, read 68,853 times

Advertisements

Weeks before moving out. I took it upon myself to lace my hallway with camera and motion detect devices April of 2016. What you will hear are the noises, small percentage of what Tina and I+others witnessed and lived through between 2012 and 2016.
April 2016 THIS VIDEO WAS DONE with the hopes of educating others about the mechanization of malevolent spirits, including Poltergeists. I've purposely left out the time stamps of when the activity occurs to give you a sense of the un- expectancy. Something a Poltergeists no doubt feed off of.
However At 36:17 we hear what sounds like "Bad Boy" immediately after a THUD NOISE. This voice is one of the voices previously identified months back by US and UK teams. Its interesting the voice, aka whisper comes after the noise which sounds like "Bad Boy" implying that its partner did something, threw something and its partner acknowledges it, sarcastically.
There will be a trip wire, motion detect alarm go off, while im in bed, in between the noises.
Trying to compare the workings of a Demon to Poltergeists is liking comparing Muhammad Ali to Mike Tyson. YOU DON'T WANT TO FACE EITHER ONE. NOT EVEN ON YOUR BEST DAY. Did you hear the whispers and voices?

https://youtu.be/lJcybAlMxD0 EVP AT 36:17 immediately after a loud noise, like something was thrown.

Questions: Where is the camera located?

Answer: The Hallway, right outside my bedroom
Question: Why so dark?

Answer: I've gone to bed, I get up a few times as a result of the noise and to go to the bathroom.

Thats where the pauses came in. I'm t-shirt and boxers, and I didn't want the YouTube patrol on my back. This video is for education and sharing purposes.

NOTE: Pay attention to the noises, near and far. Compare to the noise I make when I go to the bathroom and lastly study the trip wire alarm and the noise before/after.
Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2016, 07:48 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,476,185 times
Hello,

I want to get these but I do not get it. Are you going to do a show or something? You have been doing this for a while and I believe you have moved and are still having things happen.

What is the goal? The videos seem kind of long, which is good because I do not trust edits, but you should have the action in shorter clips. I have tried to watch a few but boy they are long.

Old 01-15-2017, 03:01 PM

Default shorter NEW clip

https://youtu.be/qU8X3nT5feI

Old 01-16-2017, 11:11 AM

1,748 posts, read 1,292,978 times
I don't get what is going on either with what patience I had watching the video. Only can hear the beeping sounds going off and why the Teddy bear doesn't move.. I was expecting to see it move or something.

Old 01-16-2017, 12:46 PM

23,769 posts, read 28,985,286 times
never met a poltergeist ever that could withstand one of my atomic heart punches

Old 01-19-2017, 04:13 PM

The teddy bear is a touch activated (paranormal device) It will beep and respond when touched. Some devices respond with movement i.e. proximity alert or shadow detection. Ex https://youtu.be/vuOV37PiEk8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal