Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2017, 05:10 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times

Advertisements

My neighbor thinks only military airplanes produce contrails.

She's the kind of stupid that can't be fixed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2017, 06:48 PM

1,539 posts, read 1,557,871 times
Wake up. Chem Trails are real. There is a cabal with an agenda. De-population, starting with the weakest. Robots are taking over more and more jobs, not as many workers are needed. Too many aging boomers, loss of pensions, broken SS system, creates a need to depopulate.

Old 01-14-2017, 07:57 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
In this CIA speech at the cfr, director brennon speaks of stratospheric aerosol injection for geoengineering.
https://www.cia.gov/news-information...relations.html
Ever heard that gov tech is 20 years ahead of what civi's are aware of? You know what you can do with your tinfoil comments?

Old 01-14-2017, 10:50 PM

1,995 posts, read 2,075,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43north87west View Post
Contrails are nothing more than linear clouds formed by jets. It's that simple. There are days when very light, high clouds don't dissipate either, for the same reasons that the jet trails don't. Some days they dissipate, some days they don't. It depends on the atmospheric conditions at jet cruising altitude on any day.
Then why did I once see a cloud that looked like Abraham Lincoln's beard? They have been doing this a very long time. I'm not sure what they are preparing for, but we all know those chemtrails are hiding their stockpile of oranges. #govtsecretlyhardatwork.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:08 AM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
"Captain Jack will get you high tonight!".. "..Like to find a little hole in the ground; for a while..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xxugNQUtpE
Years ago, my friend had a boyfriend she met in rehab. He grew up on Long Island, as did Billy Joel, and used to buy drugs from Captain Jack in the 70s. He was real. Unlike chemtrails.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:49 AM

1,190 posts, read 1,025,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
The world is coming to an end?

The Rapture is near?

The sky is falling?

We're all going to die?

Hint: They are water vapor that freezes as the air temperature lowers. It is pretty much the same thing as when you can see your breath in freezing temperatures. Think of the trails as aircraft breath.
LOL!! yeah you keep telling yourself that buddy

Old 01-15-2017, 03:24 AM

2,129 posts, read 1,775,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain-Jack View Post
If you live anywhere near Phoenix and have looked up into the sky lately, you've noticed the chemtrails coming out of the planes flying overhead.

I don't proclaim to know what's coming out of these aircraft but it can't be anything good. Some people don't even seem to care, as if trails stretching from one end of the horizon to the next is a natural thing!

What is going on here?

It seems to be happening worldwide as there are tons of videos on YouTube with amateurs filming the skies in their own town which shows the exact same trails in the sky.

Are we really to believe that walking around while this stuff is being dropped on our heads isn't having an adverse effect on the air we breathe every day??
For heaven's sake, its just water vapor. NOTHING is going on. There is no such thing as a "chemtrail".

What you are seeing is a perfectly harmless phenomenon known as a "contrail"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

Now put the foil down ... and back away slowly ...

Old 01-15-2017, 05:20 AM

7,058 posts, read 9,074,602 times
When I fly, I like to sit right over the wing. When the conditions are right for them to form, you can actually see it happening. But, the less people know about *real* science, the more inclined they are to believe nutso stuff like 'chemtrails'. Unfortunately, despite all of the tax dollars spent on the mandated public education system it seems as though there are still tons of people still living in the 'dark ages', education-wise. Is there something wrong with the education system? Or is it that there is a large percentage of the population who are simply incapable of grasping fairly simple concepts in spite of the effort and money spent to teach them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasfinn View Post
I don't know why people fear this government so much, always thinking they're being experimented on.
They were the same way in my hometown back in the 50s and 60s. They had the gall to accuse the military of spraying zinc cadmium sulfide off rooftops and army trucks on the poor neighborhoods. Our government doesn't experiment on us without our permission.
At the risk of encouraging the whackjobs, I feel compelled to point out that this is not necessarily strictly true. Some people in positions of power within the military and other government agencies (and in universities) have done such things, conducting experiments without the consent of those involved or without informing those involved of the true nature of the experiments. I'll refer to one glaring example of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra . I know of others as well.

Unfortunately, the prevalence of whacky stuff tends to keep [some] peoples' minds conveniently occupied with goofy things instead of the stuff they should *really* be concerned about.

Old 01-15-2017, 07:02 AM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times
the chentrails...are to acclimate the grays- the second coming of the aliens..

they will take the vegans and the organic people first....for food for their own kind.....they have less toxins in them..

i will be last on the list.....

the grays do not like the bear pepper spray...... if you can hit them with this before they zap you unconscious you have a small chance

Old 01-15-2017, 07:07 AM

19,968 posts, read 30,200,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain-Jack View Post
If you live anywhere near Phoenix and have looked up into the sky lately, you've noticed the chemtrails coming out of the planes flying overhead.

I don't proclaim to know what's coming out of these aircraft but it can't be anything good. Some people don't even seem to care, as if trails stretching from one end of the horizon to the next is a natural thing!

What is going on here?

It seems to be happening worldwide as there are tons of videos on YouTube with amateurs filming the skies in their own town which shows the exact same trails in the sky.

Are we really to believe that walking around while this stuff is being dropped on our heads isn't having an adverse effect on the air we breathe every day??

captain jack will get you high tonight......

that'll be in my head all day..

you are right,,,it is affecting the atmosphere ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
View detailed profiles of: