Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 10:16 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times

Advertisements

For years now, I have this ability to know what has happened to people who come up missing.
As soon as I hear someone is missing(not all people), I get a vision of them, and where they can be found.
Some times it has ended in death, which I also saw in my vision.
I have been right more than wrong.

Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2017, 01:11 PM

306 posts, read 336,100 times
Bob- Do you utilize this ability to help the FBI? You should be paid $$$$.

Old 05-04-2017, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flint8ball View Post
Bob- Do you utilize this ability to help the FBI? You should be paid $$$$.
I have been asked this many times, and my answer is always the same.
I suspect any law enforcement would be highly skeptical of my ability, and it also poses the threat that they could think I could be involved somehow in the events, so I only share this with those outside the law enforcement field.

Years ago, I remember a young boy being kidnapped in the inland empire , east of Los Angeles, and I had a vision where he would be found, and I notified the agency in charge of the case, and three days later his body was found where I said it would be.
I saw a dirt road off a main highway in the desert.
All I knew was, his body was placed in the desert, covered with rocks, and close by I could see odd rock formations.
That was all they had to go on
I gave them absolutely no information about me, other than the fact I "see things", and had no more involvement other than with close friends I had told about what I had "seen".

Another incident happened a few years ago.
I was watching the local news about a young girl came up missing after a new years eve party.
She had been arguing with her boyfriend, and left the party, never to be seen again.
When I watched that news article, immediately I "saw" this missing girl.

I knew she had been involved in a car accident, and she would be found in a deep ravine after going over the side of a winding road.
I "saw" her lifeless body on the ground, some distance from her wrecked car.
A few days later, she was found where I told my friends she would be, and like my vision, her body was some distance from her vehicle.

The latest incident where I had a vision was when I heard about that Malaysian plane that mysteriously left the sky a little over a year ago, without a trace.
People called me crazy, but I know what I saw.
Once that plane took off, it never touch earth again.
I saw the craft being sucked into an alien aircraft, and disappeared at tremendous speed.
As I said , all who hear this say I am off my rocker.

Parts of the plane supposedly turned up in some remote island, and that alone is suspect.
Why only one piece of the craft was ever found?
How come bodies,and luggage, weighing much less, never floated to the surface?
That part" found", was planted by authorities in an attempt to assure the public that the search was still active, which it wasn't.

Not a physical clue has ever been found that could be substantiated as having been relative to that Malaysian flight.
I stand by my vision, and past experiences tell me I am right.
One more fact about that flight is that radar tracked it at a very high speed, and going in a zig zag movement,before losing contact, which the planer was not capable of doing.
Enough said.

Bob.

Old 05-04-2017, 08:59 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
There is so much which is strange in the MH370 case (if that is the one you mean) - from the Chinese tech guys on board to the unreleased cargo list (eventually released). It is easy to blame it on the dead pilot 'cos he cannot answer back.

Unfortunately, there are things which our governments think are necessary which can never be revealed. Such as the Princess Diana killing(oops... meant death not killing).

Last edited by ocpaul20; 05-04-2017 at 09:12 PM..

Old 05-04-2017, 09:34 PM

I believe the Malaysian government knew shortly after the plane disappeared, that it never made it back to earth, but can you imagine the panic that would cause if the government came out and stated it was an alien abduction?
There would be world wide panic.

As I stated in my post above, I know what I "saw", and I haven't been wrong many times.

Bob.

Old 05-16-2017, 08:59 PM

678 posts, read 438,256 times
the P.P. asked: " Who's psychic?

Every person is gifted with such abilities, but too few know this, & thus even fewer develop such skills.

Old 05-16-2017, 11:32 PM

914 posts, read 643,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
I think I am kinda psychic. So I'll give it a shot! For one I think your male. Like I'm sure of that! If that's wrong then I'm really off. I think your race is white. Darker hair? A really dark blonde or a shade of brown. You don't have platinum blonde hair or red or anything close to those colors, your hair is darker. I think you might actually touch up your hair? Do you do highlights or get rid of grays? I have no idea about your age. I don't think you are super skinny. A little heavy maybe? I am feeling husky ish. I'm not sure about that part tho. I don't feel strongly that you are heavy but I do not think you are skinny, like you are not small but not necessarily fat or overweight but it is a possibility, I just know you are not super skinny. I'm leaning towards a little husky. Average ish heigh? I am feeling maybe a little taller, but it's possible you could be a little shorter. I'm going to have to go with a little taller? Either way I don't feel you are super tall, or super short, close to average but you may be on the taller side or shorter side but close to average, no extreme too much. Kinda hairy?

Who did I do? Rate my abilities 1-10, honestly!
when I read his post and then immediately your post I pictured the exact same. But his hair was really dried out and unwashed (beach bum?) but a thick sort of person. For whatever that is worth, we had extremely similar visions.

Old 05-16-2017, 11:36 PM

914 posts, read 643,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronicka View Post
Sometimes it is hard because things are symbolic. I have to say that Seattle 4321 tried to read me and he was wrong about some things but mostly he was right. What he was wrong about were things of significance and I knew what they meant even tough they weren't literally true.

It is hard because we get symbolic stuff and it is hard to know if it is literal or symbolic. Literal is hard. I can do it a little bit. I had to work at it because I would always get symbolic and it might make sense to me but not to another person. I had to work on that to be able to do a little bit for someone else. It is quite limited but I don't think I am wrong when I know I am right. I might be wrong when I am not sure.

Mostly I work on my own stuff, not for others unless there is a reason. I am really good with my own stuff usually. Right now I know I am supposed to do something but I don't know what it is. That is frustrating.

I am searching for something but I don't know what it is. It feels urgent so I have to find it. That is frustrating because I can't give up or ignore it. I will find what I seek but I don't know what it is. I think I know where to look but I am not sure. This is a familiar feeling but when there is a sense of urgency it bothers me, and it will until it is resolved.
I believe you need to take a trip. explore or go on an adventure. that will kick in the momentum of what you're supposed to do next. This is just a guess. But your life will be enriched at any rate, so there's really nothing to lose. Now, where will you chose to go next? If you're a lone traveler, I'd recommend going with a guided group. check into guided traveler tours. (lonely planet, etc...)

Old 05-17-2017, 01:27 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,027,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
Thank You! A thousand times, thank you! For using the proper term and not saying "empath"...
I am so frustrated with the amount of use the word 'empath' gets and how easily people throw it around, as well as the hypersensitive people who claim empath when they are really just 'offended' by something.
(My little rant) Yes that's a picture of a tortured animal, yes it is very disturbing, especially if you are a compassionate person and an animal lover. However, that picture is over 20 years old, the animal is long gone, you are not feeling it's suffering on an energetic level anymore... You are simply feeling your own emotions about the situation. Yes, you are having a 'case of' deep empathy. That does not make you 'empathic'.
Before empath was being used, the laymans term (more acceptable in my book) was 'gut feeling'. But even that got mixed up to include claircognizance.

I point my finger at Hollywood. So much, from the onset of TV, has been dictated and consumed into our lives based on fiction and what is simply entertainment. 'Empath' was never a thing until the TV show Charmed came along. Yes, it's great, there are those people who can finally identify what they are experiencing. Yes, this has raised awareness about clairsentient abilities... But for me, I have a hard time taking people seriously 100% when they cannot use the proper terms.
Yes, I will admit, I am a bit of a word snob, but it's one of my filtering devices.
But, I know that I am not all that wrong in my stance. Not one single expert (that I have come across) on the subject will say 'empath'. They all use all the 'Clair' words.

I don't claim to have any special paranormal abilities, although I've had 3 or 4 astral travel experiences...but man...I REALLY like your thoughts on empath. That is a word I am SOOOO tired of seeing. Everyone and their uncle claiming to be an empath. Thanks. LOL

Old 05-18-2017, 07:50 PM

2,513 posts, read 2,073,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by settled00 View Post
when I read his post and then immediately your post I pictured the exact same. But his hair was really dried out and unwashed (beach bum?) but a thick sort of person. For whatever that is worth, we had extremely similar visions.

RE: this post, and the one you replied to...

I'm a female...thin, on the short side. I do color my hair, which is kind of the early stages of gray in places.
No way am I husky!! lol...I'm white...early 60's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal