Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 12:35 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
I think it's impossible to say without knowing the period in which the sarcophagus was created, and what artistic standards were used for sarcophagi at that time. I assume that's an outer sarcophagus and there were two or three nested ones in side. Maybe the smooth surface was important for some reason and the artistic quality of the hieroglyphics wasn't that important beyond presenting information about the person inside and whatever prayers/curses were required.
Perhaps writing is a real technological level of the Egyptian pharaohs era?
In order to be able to do as in the photo, and then hew primitive sign? It is very doubtful.

Note the lower surface of the cover.
You can see traces of the movement?
This coating is very smooth!
From my personal experience of manufacturing the wafer surface by hand, surface accuracy of 0.01 mm.
The surface plate 250x250 mm, I produced using a different reference plane 600x600 mm, which was bought at a special plant instrumentation. Use carbide inserts and still spent a lot of time. And in the photo, multi-ton granite slab.
It is beyond my imagination.
Simple milling (grinding) is not reached, you will get a wave or a low angle or pit instead of a plane.
As a result, the lid will swing .A cover, such as a photo sarcophagi nobody heard to rock.

Last edited by Turist; 02-27-2017 at 12:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2017, 03:34 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
I understand what you mean, but today there is no real need to stack cut stones with precision as was done to build the pyramids. That doesn't mean there isn't precision involved in modern construction though. The Egyptians were quite smart, and had highly skilled people who could do things without modern tools and modern machinery.

Not all of the pyramids were successful. There were failures. Some collapsed and were abandoned. The Bent Pyramid was too steep and corrected higher up (giving it a bent shape). It's pretty obvious that it took a number of times to get the right formula in order to successfully build such massive structures, such as those at Giza. The end result is still very impressive.

So what are you trying to say about the pyramids?

About the translator you're using. It's not very good and many words come out as gibberish. Maybe it would be a good idea to try a different translator. In my opinion, most free online translators seem to do a very poor job.
I do not think that the owners, who were able to create a pyramid, as in the photo, which could take thousands of natural stones. After treating them at different angles, so as to have not a gap between the stones.
Then treat the walls as smooth surface, moreover, all the various angles and without errors.
And these masters did not know what they are doing?
It is very doubtful.

It is obvious that there is no need for such structures, as then, it is possible.
This way of working with the stone, it is extremely difficult, and the huge rocks, this is impossible, I think.
At least manual labor.

Yes, the Egyptians built the pyramids, many of the pyramid. But the Great Pyramid (a few pieces), built probably not the servants of Pharaoh. Here's what I want to say about the great pyramids.

Last edited by Turist; 02-27-2017 at 03:57 AM..

Old 02-28-2017, 08:33 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I dont know how archeologists arrive at their assertions because it seems to me that they make something up and then see if it catches on and is carried along by others.
How is this different from what you do other than they publish their credentials, have access to the sites and artifacts and open themselves up to peer review?

Old 02-28-2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
You can list several reasons.
1) The grandeur of scale
2) Alien logic structures (size, internal moves)
3) No trace of builders
4) Complete disappearance tool
5) Alien Technology logic (perfect fit without mortar or stone processing wall after laying)

All this is very much looks fantastic.
1) The large scale is not a problem to me. There are similar sites worldwide by various cultures at different times. Pyramids seem to be common because they are the simplest structure to build to go high, not because they are the hardest. If you make a pile a dirt is it square or is it wider at its base and smaller as it goes up? I would be more impressed if the structures you were discussing were similar to the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur than they are to a pile of dirt.

To me stone pyramids seem to be a natural evolution of dirt mounds which some cultures have built.

2) Please explain to the rest of the class how you know Alien logic structures to identify that these are alien logic structures?

3) We have traces of the the builders. Their ancestors are living today, we have found documentation and we have found sites in various states of development. Stating that there is no trace is a blatant lie that is necessary to believe it was aliens, which I would like to point out you have no trace of at all. That is not even a lie. I do not have to lie. If you feel it is a lie prove me wrong.

4) There are still tools found. Where are your alien tools?

5) It is not always a perfect fit. See how the stones are not all uniform size. Perfect fit would be perfect uniformity. You are looking at the end result and saying "OMG! That is a perfect fit and they could have been looking at it like "OMG! Look at that gap! We need to get something to fill that gap!"

Now I have some questions for you:

A.) If the Egyptians were not using stone to build with what would they have built these structures with? How would YOU build a sand pyramid to these sizes? How would you handle internal passages? you make it sound like this stone working was so hard and inconvenient but the fact is it was the best material they had available to work with.

B.) Why pyramids? I can understand primitive humans building pyramids are the simplest structure to build high. But a more advanced civilization could use less material to build larger and more complex structures.

C.) Why are the aliens even working in mud and stone and if using stone for laughs why even bother with inferior sandstone and not use all granite and marble? Why not steel and glass or even plastics?

Quote:
2) Alien people logic of internal passages of the pyramids and buildings in general alien logic.
Explain how you know what "General alien logic" is please.

Quote:
Ah, so that the Egyptians said, "Let's pull their socks up! We spend a few centuries of work and build something worthwhile! And it will be the tomb of the kings ")))
This to me is the single biggest statement you have made that you do not understand this. They were not building it for their kings, they were building it for their GODS! Large structures and complexes are not unusual. Many civilizations have had similar endeavors.

Quote:
But is not the point. See photos and turn on the imagination.
The truth is beautiful chest?
Yes, it is a beautiful chest. Notre-Dame Cathedral is a beautiful cathedral but that does not mean it was made by aliens.

Quote:
Is not it logical to build his own grave in life, instead of a palace or castle And such a grandiose tomb of such complex materials.
Just because something does not make sense to you does not mean it does not make sense to other people. There are many examples of intricate tombs throughout human history. If you need an example check out the Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor.

But if you think it is not logical for people to do this why do you think it is logical for ALIENS to do this?
Quote:
And why not all built? Why are so many no less noble people have similar structure of the primitive sun-dried bricks?
Again, you do not understand. Some were not finished but many had the outer layers taken and reused. It is really quite simple.

[

Old 02-28-2017, 03:14 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Beauty ! The truth is impressive for handwork primitive tool))
And nowadays hardly exists a company that agrees to such work.
The bent pyramid....I've seen that in person. That's not an example of handiwork, but a huge mistake! The builders made it to steep and it started to collapse so they cut the angle. Yeah....even the Egyptians f*cked up from time to time. I actually see it is a prime example of how they pyramids were NOT built by anyone but ancient Egyptians.
I'm sure the head builder got smite for that mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Again, you do not understand. Some were not finished but many had the outer layers taken and reused. It is really quite simple.

[
Yeah, through the years they stripped off the polished limestone to use as building materials. All the pyramids were as smooth as glass, must have looked amazing. People don't realize even in ancient times, before Christ, they used to loot and vandalize these sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
About the translator you're using. It's not very good and many words come out as gibberish. Maybe it would be a good idea to try a different translator. In my opinion, most free online translators seem to do a very poor job.
I suspect the dudes next post will be "ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US".

Last edited by Dd714; 02-28-2017 at 03:23 PM..

Old 02-28-2017, 04:52 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,636,292 times
Quote:
Yes, the Egyptians built the pyramids, many of the pyramid. But the Great Pyramid (a few pieces), built probably not the servants of Pharaoh. Here's what I want to say about the great pyramids.
Since you agree that Egyptians built many of the pyramids, who do you think built the Great Pyramid? I think we can assume that it didn't just build itself.

Old 03-01-2017, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Beauty ! The truth is impressive for handwork primitive tool))
And nowadays hardly exists a company that agrees to such work.
Just because a company does not agree to do such work, and actually I am sure companies would be more than happy to do it if SOMEONE PAID THEM, does not mean they cannot do it. The problem is money.

I am not sure about where you live but where I live I can even see the difference in craftsmanship in modern buildings. It just is hard to justify this opulence with tax payers and shareholders anymore.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal