U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 03:56 AM
J-7

4 posts, read 2,440 times

Advertisements

As a woman I can safely tell you bobby pins are notorious for going missing, it's unexplained and it's a question many women have asked themselves before- where do bobby pins go? That is a mystery within itself haha. I agree with dirt grinder they are most likely from a previous tenant and are resurfacing. But like others have said if it is unsettling you best to put up a nanny cam for piece of mind but I'm pretty confident it's nothing paranormal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2017, 10:08 AM

2,972 posts, read 1,227,937 times
Some years ago, I found a long blond hair on my pillow. I thought it was really odd, because the last woman who spent the night in my bed was brunette, and my own hair isn't anywhere near that long (and not blond, either). My reaction was "WTF!" I checked the valuables around my apartment, like my wallet and my checkbook, and everything was left undisturbed. I threw the hair in the trashcan, and never figured out where it came from. Today, it still makes for a funny story when I tell it to people.

Old 03-28-2017, 06:59 PM

4,450 posts, read 7,480,320 times
The oddest thing just happened & it made me think of this thread. In my apt, my fiance' asked me, "where did this come from?" It was a wooden triangle, just like a slender doorstop. Neither of us have ever seen that, but my fiance' said it was sitting right smack in the middle of one of the counters in the kitchen.

Hmm.

Old 03-29-2017, 08:50 AM

4 posts, read 3,459 times
Seriously, look into cameras like everyone else has mentioned. Do you live alone?

Old 03-29-2017, 05:53 PM

4,450 posts, read 7,480,320 times
No, but my fiance' wouldn't play a trick like that on me. We talked more about it this morning. We were thinking maybe on of the maintenance men around here entered the apt while we were gone & put it there, but I don't know why in the world they would do that & I don't know if I fully believe that.

How much is a cheap (preferrably hidden) camera?

Old 11-12-2017, 01:37 AM

50 posts, read 18,718 times
I found a full needle on the carpet of of my sister's apartment and there was no reason for it to be there she told me when I asked about it and she said she has experienced worse and has found drug paraphernalia and smelled strange smells beause a drug dealer lived in her apartment and was murdered in her room in which she has also felt could spots and old hag syndrome at night.

Old 11-13-2017, 01:59 AM

158 posts, read 47,187 times
the most bizarre thing i have found was in one of my old apartments - when refurbishing i was constantly discovering different tarot cars stacked between wall panels/floor boards. each card had initials written on her back - t.c. never really knew who put them there and their purpose.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:35 AM

50 posts, read 18,718 times
I live in an apartment and I have been seeing strange animals like cat that is sometimes black or completely white or even both and I have been having weird dreams come to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or