Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 06:36 PM

4,096 posts, read 6,211,599 times

Advertisements

Definitely a normal kid, shot in very low level light. Wow slooooooowwww news day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2017, 08:13 PM

2,502 posts, read 2,070,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kophi View Post
And, as we all know very well, that is highly debatable.

-

Thank you.

Old 05-07-2017, 08:48 PM

855 posts, read 623,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I have been sitting here reading posts from nurses since you posted the link. My mom was an RN but she never told a ghost story. Except when she was on duty in the morgue one night and a "dead body " sat up and said "Nurse, may I have a glass of water please." The guy had come back to life while on the gurney and covered with a sheet!

Mom always said that was when the 2 streaks of white hair at her temples appeared! She never mentioned if she had an "accident" or not. I would have.
Oh wow... that would freak me out!!

Old 05-07-2017, 09:56 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliedeee View Post
Wrong. I saw a full bodied apparition once.
I don't know what it is you saw, but respectfully do not agree with you.

Let us take a look at the reality and scientific significance of spirits.
First off, the spirits themselves have stated humans cannot see spirits in human form, and go on to say we "may see them as a soft glow,or spark, emanating in color, and brightness, according to their rank".

Compared to earth's inhabitants, the spirits number it the mega trillions,and perhaps many more, so if they outnumber those of us on earth, wouldn't it be obvious, if they were able to be seen by we humans,this would be not only a daily occurrence by many, but an hourly event, or a 24/7 event?
Many times some of us experience the direct actions of spirits, but never the actual spirit body, because spirits have no body.

Like I said, you may have seen a shadow,that may have seemed human like too you but, it was not a spirit in human form.

Their have been differences even among the spirits themselves as to what they believe humans are capable of seeing, but going on my observations in the paragraph above, I err on the side humans cannot see spirits.

Again, if we could, just the sheer numbers of them in the universe would dictate we would see them every minute of every day.

Bob.

Old 05-07-2017, 10:17 PM

2,648 posts, read 2,312,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I don't know what it is you saw, but respectfully do not agree with you.

Let us take a look at the reality and scientific significance of spirits.
First off, the spirits themselves have stated humans cannot see spirits in human form, and go on to say we "may see them as a soft glow,or spark, emanating in color, and brightness, according to their rank".

Compared to earth's inhabitants, the spirits number it the mega trillions,and perhaps many more, so if they outnumber those of us on earth, wouldn't it be obvious, if they were able to be seen by we humans,this would be not only a daily occurrence by many, but an hourly event, or a 24/7 event?
Many times some of us experience the direct actions of spirits, but never the actual spirit body, because spirits have no body.

Like I said, you may have seen a shadow,that may have seemed human like too you but, it was not a spirit in human form.

Their have been differences even among the spirits themselves as to what they believe humans are capable of seeing, but going on my observations in the paragraph above, I err on the side humans cannot see spirits.

Again, if we could, just the sheer numbers of them in the universe would dictate we would see them every minute of every day.

Bob.
Well, Bob, I have to respectfully disagree with you. You weren't there.. I was. It wasn't a shadow. It wasn't a trick of my mind. The apparition I saw was pretty solid except for her lower half. I could partially see through her legs and nightgown.

I don't know what spirits you've been talking to but they're not giving you accurate information or perhaps you misunderstood them.
I think spirits can be seen in their earthly form IF they want you to see them. The spirit I saw had a message that she wanted to get out and I think that's why she let me see her because up until that point even with all the weird stuff going on in my house I still didn't believe that I had a ghost.

Old 05-07-2017, 10:49 PM

24,095 posts, read 32,437,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbottoms View Post
Its interesting to say the least. Check the files for missing/murdered children. See if anything looks like her. I will say her clothes immediately reminded me of something I wore in the 80's as a child and I don't know why because they're pretty standard looking. Just my 2 cents

I get a murdered child vibe also. The clothes could be from any decade in the later half of the 20th - 21st centuries. She looks disheveled and her hair is messy. It looks like she is wearing peddle pushers, clam diggers or capri pants depending upon the decade.

Also, anyone notice the bottom half of her right leg? No, neither did I. It could be behind her thigh.

The police confirmed that it has not been doctored. So, it's either a neglected living child - or a ghost.

ETA - Usually when people falsify photographs of spirit children, they dress them in Victorian or pioneer type clothes. This child's clothes are more ordinary.

Old 05-07-2017, 11:19 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliedeee View Post
Well, Bob, I have to respectfully disagree with you. You weren't there.. I was. It wasn't a shadow. It wasn't a trick of my mind. The apparition I saw was pretty solid except for her lower half. I could partially see through her legs and nightgown.

I don't know what spirits you've been talking to but they're not giving you accurate information or perhaps you misunderstood them.
I think spirits can be seen in their earthly form IF they want you to see them. The spirit I saw had a message that she wanted to get out and I think that's why she let me see her because up until that point even with all the weird stuff going on in my house I still didn't believe that I had a ghost.
At this point, we should agree to disagree.

Bob.

Old 05-08-2017, 09:29 AM

3,782 posts, read 4,244,588 times
It is easy to make ghost pictures with a camera or in photoshop and if done on a camera, no one will ever be able to tell it was made that way for a joke.

Old 05-08-2017, 10:01 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I get a murdered child vibe also. The clothes could be from any decade in the later half of the 20th - 21st centuries. She looks disheveled and her hair is messy. It looks like she is wearing peddle pushers, clam diggers or capri pants depending upon the decade.

Also, anyone notice the bottom half of her right leg? No, neither did I. It could be behind her thigh.

The police confirmed that it has not been doctored. So, it's either a neglected living child - or a ghost.

ETA - Usually when people falsify photographs of spirit children, they dress them in Victorian or pioneer type clothes. This child's clothes are more ordinary.
You must have missed the post saying the girl is a LIVING girl who was photographed walking in the woods with her grandfather. No ghostly spirit there.

Old 05-08-2017, 11:19 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post
But when the Police Chief (and they are trained to spot fakes) says it a real, not doctored photo...then...
Police chiefs are not trained in photo analysis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal