U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 12:25 PM

8,443 posts, read 2,769,740 times

Advertisements

One thing I use my pendulum, RoseAnn, for is to determine if a supplement I'm considering is good for my body. And also the dosing, for many of us we need more than the recommended dose on the bottle. I will put one capsule down and mentally ask if this is Enough for my body, then I would put 2 caps down and ask the same thing, etc. etc.

My friend takes her Pendulum to the health food store when she's considering a supplement. We both are Very into Alternative Medicine.

When BO was running for president and so many were sitting on pins and needles for that outcome, my RoseAnn told me early on "he would be president".

On the current trump admin, I ask RoseAnn "if Steve Bannon is running the show" and get a pretty strong YES.

I've asked RoseAnn IF I should get a knee replacement and I get a NO. I'm so on the fence with this decision.

Oh, I just asked RoseAnn IF I can get HUD assistance on my apt rent and I got a NO swing. For some reason I kinda believed this but wanted to pursue this assistance and I still will and see where it goes.

These are just a few.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2017, 10:28 PM

2,108 posts, read 2,549,074 times
Quote:
One thing I use my pendulum, RoseAnn, for is to determine if a supplement I'm considering is good for my body.
Thankyou. Yes, this is what many people use pendulums for.and what I have used them for in the past. I just think we should be able to get a better more consistent deal from our psychic abilities. We should be able to get the same answer to the same question across multiple psychics - if we design the question well enough.

Old 06-06-2017, 09:54 PM

2,108 posts, read 2,549,074 times
Muscle testing and pendulums are very much influenced by thoughts. Try thinking positive thoughts, testing a muscle group and then thinking negative thoughts. I suspect it is difficult to isolate the thought process of the person being tested but maybe possible with practitioner experience. Muscles get tired too which is a slight disadvantage.

Certainly, I do think the body knows what is good for it and what is not good, but I think we should learn to understand our own body better rather than having other people interrogate it for us.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:31 AM

I decided to test RoseAnn and asked if: "our current president will last 4 yrs" and I got a negative swing. I don't know but I've read plenty of comments on the political group here saying he will resign or be impeached. We shall see won't we.

I've done some long distance pendulum work with friends on the East Coast and pretty amazing .. they were open to me doing this. I certainly do not bring it up to many friends as they are so closed to alternatives in life. So many strictly mainstream followers.

Old 06-07-2017, 12:07 PM

10,315 posts, read 5,388,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I believe I use mine with reliability. It's body energy as I see it. I'd love to have a neighbor who does Reiki and I'd bug her for sessions...

I have other friends who use a pendulum and one with most of her life medical issues. She uses a lot of muscle testing too, I use MT as well.

I'm not sure about the divination issues. Has to do with divine.

Old 06-07-2017, 12:32 PM

244 posts, read 722,131 times
I know people that use a pendulum and swear by it and then others that muscle test. I use muscle testing for supplements and medications. I have noticed if I'm very tired, distracted or stressed my muscle testing is way OFF. I believe our state of mind does have alot to do with it. I have tried to influence my muscle testing with negative or positive thoughts and it doesn't work when I am focused and have a clear head.

jaminhealth, curious...is it common to name your pendulum?

Old 06-07-2017, 01:08 PM

I don't know how common it is, but I read where others do and so I love the rose quartz stones and Ann is a favorite name of mine, mother is Ann, my middle name is Ann, my grandgirl is Anna. So why not personalize the pendulum.

Years ago when the soy market exploded and people got on the soymilk and I did as I was getting off a lot of cow's dairy. I was so fatigued during this soy stuff and when I went to a chiro I was seeing who does MTesting the first thing he went to was a vial of soy and sure enough,,,he said GET OFF THE SOY.

Many integrative MD's do MT work in my area.

Old 06-07-2017, 02:12 PM

244 posts, read 722,131 times
I learned about muscle testing when I first saw a naturopath 20 years ago, I was absolutely fascinated. I didn't realize then that I could MT others or even myself until a few years ago. I also know a young woman who uses crystals for energy work. I don't tell many people I MT, they think I'm woo-woo enough because I'm big on supplements, believe strongly in education on vaccines, avoiding GMO's, etc. I avoid soy due to thyroid problems but dairy doesn't like me very much anymore.

Old 06-07-2017, 02:39 PM

Yeah, so many use the woo woo but have no clue as they are followers and do not step out of the square box they live in. Keep doing what you and I will too, I can't go back.

I get enough flack from enough on this forum about my alternative healing methods.

Old 06-08-2017, 02:25 PM

4,376 posts, read 3,944,020 times
I liked watching the Foucault pendulum at the Smithsonian knock over those little markers every 15 minutes (or however long the interval was).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal