U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 11:08 PM

17,918 posts, read 5,777,720 times

Advertisements

I just muscle tested my body for the Cosamin DS I've been using for knee stiffness and pain. I'm into my 5th week on this product and feeling a shift, knee bends a lot better than it did 5 weeks ago. The knee has been thru the wringer with a staph infection, advanced arthritis and arthroscopic surgery and I'm doing all I can to do NO knee replacement. I've had a hard year with this knee ... anyway I get a good muscle testing result tonight that the Cosamin DS is working.

My gut tells me NO knee replacement and I'm listening to my body NOW.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2017, 12:04 PM

1,409 posts, read 702,794 times
Tried it once and a short time later some s*** hit the fan, I felt like maybe that brought some bad mojo and didn't want to meddle with it again

Old 11-18-2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanah View Post
Another pendulum user here.. I have 2 - with a quartz and a silver (blessed in holly water) ring. There was a time that i used them both quite active - mostly in "spiritual conversations" + another few "objects". However, i have found out that my pendulums sometime respond to my emotional state - so i do not rust them at 100%.
I have read somewhere, that in order to be correct there were some rituals to be practiced. Does anyone know about such things?
I wouldn't want to but if your wanting to internet resources related to witchcraft might offer some info

Old 11-18-2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
One thing I use my pendulum, RoseAnn, for is to determine if a supplement I'm considering is good for my body. And also the dosing, for many of us we need more than the recommended dose on the bottle. I will put one capsule down and mentally ask if this is Enough for my body, then I would put 2 caps down and ask the same thing, etc. etc.

My friend takes her Pendulum to the health food store when she's considering a supplement. We both are Very into Alternative Medicine.

When BO was running for president and so many were sitting on pins and needles for that outcome, my RoseAnn told me early on "he would be president".

On the current trump admin, I ask RoseAnn "if Steve Bannon is running the show" and get a pretty strong YES.

I've asked RoseAnn IF I should get a knee replacement and I get a NO. I'm so on the fence with this decision.

Oh, I just asked RoseAnn IF I can get HUD assistance on my apt rent and I got a NO swing. For some reason I kinda believed this but wanted to pursue this assistance and I still will and see where it goes.

These are just a few.
It's demonic, the naming of it further kind of demonstrates it has a living (not good) entity directing it

Old 11-18-2017, 12:11 PM

2,557 posts, read 904,457 times
The fear-mongers are out in full force.

Your body's energy and "knowing" are obviously not "evil."

Old 11-20-2017, 08:51 PM

2,670 posts, read 2,930,649 times
I know when I was into this kind of thing more than I am now, I was allowing my life to be ruled or be directed by the psychic stuff. I felt that 'they' knew more than 'I' did. Mainly because 'they' were beyond our 3D space and could 'see' more than the 'I' here could. It tends towards a victim mentality which is not a constructive one.

In actual fact, I suspect we are here to make the best of the learning experience and leaning on them, using them as a crutch is not what they are all about. Using others to show us the way probably isn't going to get us very far in the class. Certainly it wont get us to the top of the class where the skilled and wise are. Maybe the idea that we are more than just out physical body and part of a whole larger energy construct will place them and us in more perspective. The 'them' might be 'us' after all.

At that earlier time, I was far too involved with the tools of the trade and focused on the minute stuff. What I felt ( a coolness, a voice, an image, etc), what was going to happen tomorrow (predictions), how was I progressing spiritually(ego issues), etc was super-important to me. As I have moved along, however, I have found out that it is better to try to see the big picture, the long-term plan, and for now, just to focus on helping others a little more than to focus on myself and how I was doing. This way, I progress by trying to make sure that others do. This is rather like the saying you learn most by teaching others.

This is not to say I am better or further forward than you guys are. Where is 'forward' anyway? What is 'better'? I feel it is probably more constructive not to bother with looking at the whole thing as a competition as to who can get Home first or where I am in the race. It is probably better to quietly go about our business and to develop the qualities which we think are those exhibited by the masters who have gone before us.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:53 PM

2,557 posts, read 904,457 times
You don't understand pendulums - there is no "they" - it is all YOU - your higher self.

Nothing to be scared of.

Old 11-21-2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
You don't understand pendulums - there is no "they" - it is all YOU - your higher self.

Nothing to be scared of.
That's one opinion, and some disagree

Old 11-21-2017, 10:06 PM

17,918 posts, read 5,777,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post

Nothing to be scared of.
It's Our Energy and our Minds that control the pendulum swing. Nothing demonic about my mind.

https://www.thoughtco.com/use-a-pendulum-1725780

I've heard many years ago many would make their pendulums and work with it over a pregnant woman's belly and guess what the gender of the baby was. Sometimes they were right on. I never knew this work when I was pg or would have tried it as there were no ultrasounds in my 9 months. Today it's ultrasound crazy and I wonder about all that and any damage to the unborn baby.

Pendulum work is spiritual work, read the link I posted.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:56 PM

17,340 posts, read 21,483,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Stay away from this stuff. it is evil
Why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal