U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 03:33 PM

4,419 posts, read 3,990,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
It's FUN and it does give answers due to your body's energy. If you have negative energy, then you get that back.

I don't consider that to be the case, but if you do, and you find fun in it, rock on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2017, 11:29 AM

9,223 posts, read 2,988,127 times
Pendulum Prediction:

No Wall, and New President next time we vote.

This is my intuition anyway, but RoseAnn confirmed it.

Old 11-29-2017, 05:22 PM

I don't know who cares about this and I think I'm talking to myself here. But here's another example of the pendulum use and my body energy. And energy in general as I see it.

I'm taking a new supplement for my knee arthritis and it calls for 3 capsules daily and since my friend and I are doing good with it, we were wondering if taking more would be better.

So I put 3 capsules on the table and did my work with RoseAnn and I got a great strong positive swing on the 3, meaning that is a good dose.

Then I put 6 capsules on the table and did my work etc....and the pendulum hung there and kinda quivers as it does, and then did a hard negative swing. So no, 3 is best as the bottle and the producer recommends.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:48 PM

One question -

Is the string or chain from which the pendulum is suspended held in one's hand or can it be held by a tripod or some other sort of framework or support?

Old 11-29-2017, 08:03 PM

Mine is a chain with color stones and a rose quartz bob as the weight at the end.

I've seen people make their own with string and a paperclip or needle or some piece of metal at the bottom for the swing. A friend has one on a chain with a wooden bob at the end.

Old 11-30-2017, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Mine is a chain with color stones and a rose quartz bob as the weight at the end.

I've seen people make their own with string and a paperclip or needle or some piece of metal at the bottom for the swing. A friend has one on a chain with a wooden bob at the end.

OK, but do you hold the chain in your hand or is it held by a framework of some kind?

Old 11-30-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
OK, but do you hold the chain in your hand or is it held by a framework of some kind?
You hold it in your hand. Now, if you want to buy one or make your own I will be glad to walk you thru the 3 simple steps to program YOUR pendulum to YOUR body energy/chemistry.

Just wonder if I'm talking to a male or female and my pendulum tells me a female. Is that correct?

Have you looked at any of the pendulum sites?

Old 11-30-2017, 12:14 PM

Quote:
You hold it in your hand. Now, if you want to buy one or make your own I will be glad to walk you thru the 3 simple steps to program YOUR pendulum to YOUR body energy/chemistry.

Just wonder if I'm talking to a male or female and my pendulum tells me a female. Is that correct?

Have you looked at any of the pendulum sites?

Thanks for the information.

Don't need to buy or make one. I have my father's plumb bob available if I need it.

Just like the question of the baby's gender, your pendulum prediction of mine had a 50% chance of being accurate. In this case it was not.

Only pendulum-related web sites that I've looked at involved Foucault or clockworks.

Old 11-30-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
Thanks for the information.

Don't need to buy or make one. I have my father's plumb bob available if I need it.

Just like the question of the baby's gender, your pendulum prediction of mine had a 50% chance of being accurate. In this case it was not.

Only pendulum-related web sites that I've looked at involved Foucault or clockworks.
So you are a male. It's kinda nice to know what gender a person talks to...takes time to talk to.

Old 12-03-2017, 07:34 AM

2,138 posts, read 2,573,177 times
No-one says you should not have fun with these tools, but you need to be realistic and practical otherwise you will build up a whole raft of beliefs and associated superstitions.

Pendulums work by amplifying the small muscle movements in our arms. They are much like the dowsers forked stick which is a much more dramatic indicator of the body detecting water or whatever. By the way, I do agree that the body is a sensitive instrument fully capable of detecting stuff and indicating when it does so.

However, if you maintain the answers you get are true, then do as I suggested in post #45 and do the test. If you are satisfied that you are getting the correct answers then you need to prove it to yourself otherwise you are in danger of just deluding yourself.

Fun or not, you are using the pendulum for health-related decisions. That is dangerous, NOT fun. You need to be sensible and not use your pendulum in this way. The fact is, you will probably be tempted to use it for other people (friends, relatives, etc) which will not only make you liable for incorrect anwsers but also open you to prosecution if you give diagnoses (unless you are a medical docrtor of course). Some people, even so-called friends, turn very nasty if they think they have been wronged.

Why not use it for other things which are fun and not dangerous to yourself and others? Map dowsing, water divining, mineral divining, metal detecting, finding lost articles, etc are all fun and not personally dangerous to you or others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal