U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2020, 07:58 AM

12,189 posts, read 11,464,938 times

Advertisements

When you site movies such as this etc then IMO you suffer credibility loss.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2020, 12:29 AM

20,558 posts, read 5,832,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
When you site movies such as this etc then IMO you suffer credibility loss.
I can understand that to some degree, but the reference I made, was less about the movie, more about what kind of 'place' this other civilization lived in and how close it was to our own.

Old 03-31-2020, 04:09 PM

4,416 posts, read 1,746,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Not sure what you mean?

BTW, I was mainly referring to the depiction in the movie 'Midnight Special', the 'city' where the young boy was from...it was right on top of them, but no one had ever seen it before.
I’ve heard you mention this movie multiple times, so I’m gonna check it when I get the chance.

Old 03-31-2020, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
I’ve heard you mention this movie multiple times, so I’m gonna check it when I get the chance.
Its pretty good! Its one of the first movies I saw Michael Shannon in and I think he a great actor, he is so convincing, in just about every role he plays and this movie is no different.

Be prepared for a few HUGE twists in this movie though! Its not what you think it is!

Old 07-14-2020, 09:40 PM

14,641 posts, read 15,107,474 times
This is a pretty good video of people channeling aliens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPeDinl5X6o

And by good, I mean hilarious lol

Old 07-14-2020, 11:15 PM

4,453 posts, read 3,962,543 times
I think we should definitely check out Antarctica and the deep oceans for aliens. If I had to guess where they were hiding, I think these two places are the most likely.

Antarctica used to be a very nice place to live, warm, sunny and pleasant climate. After the last Ice Age, it was shifted by Earth plate tectonics about 30 degrees to be where it is now. Between the aliens and the WWII Nazis I think these are probably the owners of the technology we see whizzing about which all comes from these two places.

Old 07-15-2020, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I think we should definitely check out Antarctica and the deep oceans for aliens. If I had to guess where they were hiding, I think these two places are the most likely.

Antarctica used to be a very nice place to live, warm, sunny and pleasant climate. After the last Ice Age, it was shifted by Earth plate tectonics about 30 degrees to be where it is now. Between the aliens and the WWII Nazis I think these are probably the owners of the technology we see whizzing about which all comes from these two places.
Antarctica was mentioned in one of the declassified govt documents Ive posted on here before, it says they had video footage and still pictures of these crafts entering our atmosphere here, this was from the late 40s, early 50s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal