U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 06:40 AM

157 posts, read 44,726 times

Advertisements

Ok , the non believers can laugh now and we'll just get all that out of the way first.
l hope it's ok to put this post here l couldn't really think of where else to put it.
Anyway , there are also things l would love to ask somebody privately if there is somebody here and that wouldn't mind pm'g, sorry if that sounds rude, pretty confusing life right now though and there are things l'd just rather private.

But , on a strange matter.
l actually think it's a bad habit but l've been cutting the deck and picking the top card all my life.
l only use paying cards, no one else touches the deck l use and l only cut the deck about once a wk. Unless l get a freaky thing like lately , then l do a couple to see if it recurs .
lt's been incredibly accurate over the years, l can see when work will have financial windfalls or hassles as my work is very up and down, people things , but lm keep it very basic..
But here's the thing.

l was divorced nearly 5 yrs ago and the cards read crap crap and more crap, until just before l met gf then a few wks before , they started throwing out hearts , everywhere, every cut.
Even if l dropped a card it'd be hearts , one night shuffling in bed l slipped and the ace of hearts even flew out the deck and landed umm, on my chest , around the heart area, true story..
They say in playing cards , whatever you wish to to use to signify this or that , a pattern will begin using your meanings and for me as diamonds , especially high diamonds always mean money, hi hearts is always love matters.
So the ace is as high as it gets and l must have drawn the ace of hearts or the 9 of hearts , even 4 and 5 times in a row sometimes, in disbelief , dozens and dozens of times and it;s still coming.

Thing is , it;s been coming for maybe over 19 mths now but things with gf didn't work out a few mths ago , so l guess it wasn't about her because they're still coming. The hearts stopped coming for a mth while after we split up , but then they've started up again and they've been every cut , ever since , from 9 to the ace. 5wks , or 19mths over all, depends how ya wanna look at it,
In over 30 yrs of using the cards since late teens, l've never had this, not even when l met my ex w, she showed in then , l knew she was coming , but it wasn't like this.
One day l cut the deck 8 or 9 times in disbelief , over the whole day , from 9am till 1 am or something , ace or 9 of hearts , every cut.
Yet , if they were originally about gf ,l can;t see how that can go any further, there was huge hurdles , for one.
Anyway , it hasn't worked out but., these hearts are still coming , or should l say they've started again and stronger than ever in the last 2yrs.
Yet , l'm miserable, my life is right now down the toilet , l don;t even like the town where l've finally bought another house after my divorce, gf and l are over and there's more.
Yet , hearts hearts hearts .

Does anyone know wth is going on. if it wasn't gf after all then what is it saying ?

Last edited by hawk101; 08-05-2017 at 06:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2017, 08:09 AM

Sorry l'm new here but l see now l could have put this in the unexplained section maybe, just found that. Damn.
lf mods would rather move it to that section , no problemo..

Old 08-05-2017, 07:33 PM

Thanks mod.

Old 08-07-2017, 12:51 AM

961 posts, read 563,307 times
I am pretty intuitive, if you or anyone else would like message me some questions. We will see together what I can tell you! I look forward to some readings! BTW Ill do it free!

Old 08-07-2017, 03:26 AM

Hi Seattle thanks for dropping in , and thank you very much also
Cheers.

Old 08-07-2017, 10:22 AM

11,085 posts, read 9,081,254 times
I used to use the I Ching in my 20s...but you end up hearing what you really knew deep down anyway...my experience.
Same with intuitives..they tell me what I already know...deep down...collective unconscious and all.
But, it's fun.

Old 08-08-2017, 01:44 AM

Yeah ,unfortunately my sitch is a bit more than fun right now but yeah, the cards usually do the same with me. But the thing is,if it's something big, which seems to be the story of my life these days, it still hopefully tells me even if l do already think l know , that it's the right or wrong thing.
But they also hit me with plenty of curb balls too.
Like last xmas, my last job for the year , there was a lot riding on it, they warned me it was gonna all go to sh@t , and that it did.
So suspecting they were right , l cancelled all the holiday ideas l had and sure enough , it all hit the fan big time.
l wasn't really sure what they were talking abut specially but money matters was coming through with it so l figured it might be work.

Old 08-09-2017, 03:20 PM

4,117 posts, read 6,138,047 times
I see things others do not.
Not every time, but If I hear of a person missing, many times I get a vision of that person, and where they will be found, with in seconds of hearing they are missing.

Most have ended in the death of the person,and I have been right, more than wrong.

When that Malaysian flight disappeared about a year and a half ago, I had an instant vision of it's fate.
Obviously many don't believe what I "saw", but evidence to date has not proven me wrong.

Only one supposed piece of the plane washed up on some deserted island, and I believe that was manufactured evidence by the Malaysian government.

Strange that a 300 lb piece floated to the surface, but bodies, papers, luggage, weighing far less, never surfaced, neither was any oil slick found, that would indicate it crashed into the ocean.
I know what I "saw", and this is exactly what I "saw" after hearing the plane disappeared.

I "saw" the plane,completely disabled, being sucked into a giant craft, and then the craft sped off at incredible speed.

Bob.
Attached Thumbnails
Is anybody here psychic, intuative, reads Tarots or play cards ?-vision.jpg  

Old 08-09-2017, 05:35 PM

3,738 posts, read 5,297,615 times
Playing card cartomancy is a little different than tarot, and tarot is my area of expertise. I'm also a bit intuitive.
So my words to you on what I'm feeling- something for you to ponder; how well are you doing at loving yourself? And really be nit-picky about it. Guilt and jealousy are often disguises of not loving ourselves enough.
I don't need an answer, but feel free to message me to chat more if so moved to do so.

Old 08-10-2017, 07:19 AM

Hey owl and thanks for your post.
l know you don't need an answer or sorts but weird , l've got no problems at all about who l am , l wouldn't say l'm over confident but but l've always liked who l am and what l'm about .
Got faults too like everyone else but over all .

Both important women in my life do Tarots , ex w stopped them in the end though ,said they gave her the creeps and l must admit , they did me too.
l read somewhere playing cards were the original form.
My gf uses angel cards , those things are incredible .

Last edited by hawk101; 08-10-2017 at 07:30 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal