U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2017, 04:22 AM

2,108 posts, read 2,542,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
So where are these fossils or mummies located today? Were they preserved?
Why ask me? I only provide the links and make a comment on the thread. How should I know?

In fact, I wish I did know.

Maybe they are in the Smithsonian Institute somewhere. This is where there are reports of these anomalous archeological artifacts going, so maybe you should start your search there.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2017, 06:49 AM

4,136 posts, read 1,979,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Why ask me? I only provide the links and make a comment on the thread. How should I know?

In fact, I wish I did know.

Maybe they are in the Smithsonian Institute somewhere. This is where there are reports of these anomalous archeological artifacts going, so maybe you should start your search there.
We are asking you because you brought it up, if you do not wish to answer questions about what you say maybe a forum is not for you, perhaps Youtube or a blog?

Old 08-21-2017, 07:10 AM

13,186 posts, read 17,886,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
So where are these fossils or mummies located today? Were they preserved?
They were not. Because they were hoaxes.

Giant Skeleton Uncovered in Saudi Arabia

"Giant Skeletons" Fuel Web Hoax

Giant Skeleton Hoaxes and Mis-Identifications | Dr. Michael Heiser

"Skeleton of Giant" Is Internet Photo Hoax

Old 08-21-2017, 08:11 AM

2,485 posts, read 424,991 times
That is a good explanation. Thanks.

Old 08-21-2017, 10:11 AM

973 posts, read 1,651,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlambert View Post

<cut>

The first video that he recorded is titled "Alabama Bigfoot growls".
The second is titled "MK Davis discusses the Swamp booger".
The latest video is titled "More on the Alabama Booger video".

Thoughts?
Same old blurry something-or-other based on hearsay. We don't know these people or their level of objectivity, except for what you're describing (hearsay in itself).

That growling could have been a bear, mutant hog, etc. My best theory on "Bigfoot" is bears on two legs, a known phenomenon. People get scared in the woods over various things as their imaginations run wild.

Old 08-21-2017, 02:49 PM

64,653 posts, read 54,231,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Isnt big foot from Oregon or Washington.
He is a westcoast guy for sure..
The north coast redwoods of California are a favorite haunt.

Old 08-21-2017, 03:17 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,598,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ca_north View Post
That growling could have been a bear, mutant hog, etc. My best theory on "Bigfoot" is bears on two legs, a known phenomenon. People get scared in the woods over various things as their imaginations run wild.
The higher the level of stress in a situation, the more likely that the observer will remember a distorted version of the event:

https://eyeid.wordpress.com/2007/04/...itness-recall/

Old 08-21-2017, 07:04 PM

2,108 posts, read 2,542,584 times
Bear footprints are different from human/bigfoot footprints which have toes which can be identified as toes. Bears have paws and pads. Bears also dont have large handprints either.

Behaviour is something else to help identify the beast people are seeing. Bears dont throw large stones into campsites, or shake trees like apes do. They dont howl/scream like bigfoot does.

Old 08-21-2017, 09:17 PM

10,270 posts, read 3,515,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Bear footprints are different from human/bigfoot footprints which have toes which can be identified as toes. Bears have paws and pads. Bears also dont have large handprints either.

Behaviour is something else to help identify the beast people are seeing. Bears dont throw large stones into campsites, or shake trees like apes do. They dont howl/scream like bigfoot does.
How could you possibly know what Bigfoot does?

Old 08-22-2017, 07:26 AM

4,136 posts, read 1,979,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
How could you possibly know what Bigfoot does?
I would like an answer to this as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal