U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 07:04 PM

50 posts, read 17,176 times

Advertisements

How about Black eyed children and they ability to sense the dying like sick people and animals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2017, 07:11 PM

I'am the human banshee because I'am one of the few humans who can see and feel and feel things dying. If I'am in the same vacinty but I can do the same if I'am inside of the same room. It first happened to me when I was just a kid my parents and familey have witnessed me having deathly visions and perdictions even my friends have.

Last edited by WingedWolfWitch; 11-03-2017 at 07:36 PM..

Old 11-03-2017, 07:25 PM

When I was about 9 years old it started happening and it has never stoped. It first started when my grandmother was sick and everybody came over to her house and they were praying for her and me and my mother along with my siblings stayed over with her. That night my grandmother died but I have bad feeling then I saw my grandmother having trouble breathing and I was still inside of my room but I already know that she was no longer going to be with us so I went into my grandmother's room and wrapped my tiny arms around her and down with her. Until she died and I did not try to get her help because. I know she was ready to go and she was already going onto The Otherside.

Old 11-03-2017, 07:35 PM

I have even warned people about chocking and getting hit by cars or diseases that they have but do not know they have.

Old 11-03-2017, 07:43 PM

Once we were eating a thanksgiving dinner with familey and I warned everybody not to eat Aunt Brenda's Meatloaf and Custard Pie but they did and every body got a case of very bad food posioning expect for me.

Old 11-03-2017, 07:45 PM

668 posts, read 215,548 times
Bigfoot.

Old 11-05-2017, 04:17 PM

17,021 posts, read 21,035,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Watkins View Post
To sheena12:

If the scientific method doesn't work, what does?

"The very essence of anything paranormal, it that it can seldom be controlled and it does not really respond to scientific method" is begging the question because it gives attributes to something that hasn't been shown to exist. IOW, you're assuming the conclusion in your premise.
Credible witnesses.

Observational documentation. It was employed by Sigmund Freud and others from the psychoanalytic school of psychology.

What do you not understand? Everything that exists can not be quantified. The human mind. Literature. Beauty. Emotion. And so much more.

If you don't believe in it - leave it alone. Have you been harmed by people who believe in the paranormal?

For me, it's like Scientology. I think it's a cult. It never interested. None of my family was ever affected by it. So, I watched Leah Remani's show on that topic once.
I guess it is helpful for those effected by that group.

However, I do not personally discredit or "debunk" this group. It bores me. And I don't believe in it.

You "skeptics" are OBSESSED. Are you being harassed by paranormal groups? Then LEAVE it ALONE! Get a hobby.

You people are like Fundamentalist Christians. No different.

Old 11-06-2017, 08:51 PM

4,080 posts, read 2,032,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Credible witnesses.

Observational documentation. It was employed by Sigmund Freud and others from the psychoanalytic school of psychology.

What do you not understand? Everything that exists can not be quantified. The human mind. Literature. Beauty. Emotion. And so much more.

If you don't believe in it - leave it alone. Have you been harmed by people who believe in the paranormal?

For me, it's like Scientology. I think it's a cult. It never interested. None of my family was ever affected by it. So, I watched Leah Remani's show on that topic once.
I guess it is helpful for those effected by that group.

However, I do not personally discredit or "debunk" this group. It bores me. And I don't believe in it.

You "skeptics" are OBSESSED. Are you being harassed by paranormal groups? Then LEAVE it ALONE! Get a hobby.

You people are like Fundamentalist Christians. No different.
I consider myself a skeptic, but only because I do want a scientific reason for what's going on. If a paranormal group is trying to find that reason, I say go for it and I'll support them all the way.

By the way, one of the reasons I do not like Scientology is because they have the religious tax exemption - for what? Do you have any idea of many hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes we lose because of Scientology's theft of money from Americans they deceive? That alone would get me after them. If I have to pay taxes, do can they. JMHO

Old 11-07-2017, 06:53 AM

1,346 posts, read 535,904 times
Several years ago I read the definitive book on Anastasia - how almost everyone who had known her, thought it was really her, all the things she remembered and people she knew and recognized.

Then saw the PBS special about the DNA evidence proving it couldn't have been her. Blew my mind.

To me, it seems like the woman who tried to commit suicide in the river in France, wanted to die, but Anastasia wanted to live so much that she was able to come back somehow and take over the body. Still blows my mind.

Old 11-07-2017, 08:05 PM

568 posts, read 401,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTsnowbird View Post
Several years ago I read the definitive book on Anastasia - how almost everyone who had known her, thought it was really her, all the things she remembered and people she knew and recognized.

Then saw the PBS special about the DNA evidence proving it couldn't have been her. Blew my mind.

To me, it seems like the woman who tried to commit suicide in the river in France, wanted to die, but Anastasia wanted to live so much that she was able to come back somehow and take over the body. Still blows my mind.
Wasn't it true that this impostor could not even speak Russian?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal