U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2017, 09:56 AM

741 posts, read 838,243 times

Advertisements

This is reall weird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2017, 10:06 AM

2,353 posts, read 441,869 times
Let's use the power of intention and prayer to turn Irma back out to sea.

Old 09-06-2017, 11:28 AM

4,136 posts, read 1,980,756 times
He never explains this energy weapon....how this system is acting abnormal or that there have been hurricanes for hundreds of thousands of years.

I used to believe in sharing information but lately I think we need to keep information away from the uneducated because they do not understand the information.

Old 09-06-2017, 11:56 PM

2,108 posts, read 2,543,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard
...lately I think we need to keep information away from the uneducated because they do not understand the information.
The same could be said for the closed minded too. Unfortunately if you ask the Governments of the world, they will probably agree with you and may go even further to say they know what is best for their people. Like... when it is best for the country to test toxic chemicals or radiation on their citizens without telling them.

The information fed to learners is a product of social, cultural, and historical aspects. Education is culturally determined, not just the content which is sanitised, massaged, and slanted in a politically correct way but the method of imparting the knowledge too. For example, Japan will teach a different version of Pearl Harbour to what the USA will be teaching in their classrooms. Each country has different class sizes and test different things in their exams which show different levels of understanding of the subjects.

First world countries have been messing with weather modification for years. HAARP has been tampering with the ionisphere and sending directed energy around the world to try to influence conditions at a distance. As a documented example, in 2008 the Chinese government attempted to hold off rain from the Olympics.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:03 AM

4,136 posts, read 1,980,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
The same could be said for the closed minded too.
Stop with the personal attacks. Just because someone does not agree with everything they read, always agree with you or my personal favorite, not ask you questions does not mean they are close minded. Stop trying to label people. I have never tried to label you, I ask you questions or make observations. Your belief is your own and I respect that but if you post something on a FORUM I feel that I should be able to ask questions about it without being insulted.

The difference between what you label the "Close minded" and this guy would be that this guy makes a pretty broad claim but does not bother to back it up in any way. To me that is sketchy at best. Saying energy weapons are doing something because you are looking at freely available radar information and not explaining the weapon or how this is different than any other hurricane to me s dishonest and self serving. I look at this as a snake oil salesman.
Quote:
Unfortunately if you ask the Governments of the world, they will probably agree with you and may go even further to say they know what is best for their people.
Again with the attacks. Sure governments keep secrets. Does that mean they are evil?

OK, if keeping secrets is evil why do you rarely answer questions? Tell us your full name, date of birth, address, education and what you do for a living. What you do not want to tell us? Are you EVIL? Are you bad? No. Same with governments.

To add to that you seem to exclusively focus on the United States government which is pretty open and then there are also many EU nations that are even more open so they do not all fit with your blanket accusation. As a matter of fact a lot of the information you post here IS FROM THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

And really if this is so important to you then why are you living in China? I mean they try to limit information their citizens get and they are in a constant battle to limit the Internet. If you wish to help why not start at home and look for reforms instead of trying to TARGET the United States Government? What? You will not answer that question? Are you EVIL?
Quote:
Like... when it is best for the country to test toxic chemicals or radiation on their citizens without telling them.
Yet we know about that in many countries which completely invalidates your statement...
Quote:
The information fed to learners is a product of social, cultural, and historical aspects. Education is culturally determined, not just the content which is sanitised, massaged, and slanted in a politically correct way but the method of imparting the knowledge too. For example, Japan will teach a different version of Pearl Harbour to what the USA will be teaching in their classrooms. Each country has different class sizes and test different things in their exams which show different levels of understanding of the subjects.
Again with the USA. Why not China. Tell us what China limits and does...

Quote:
First world countries have been messing with weather modification for years. HAARP has been tampering with the ionisphere and sending directed energy around the world to try to influence conditions at a distance. As a documented example, in 2008 the Chinese government attempted to hold off rain from the Olympics.
What does this have to do with the posted video. Please be specific and cite sources. Thank you.

BTW, no matter what is said hurricanes have been happening far longer than there have been Governments or weather modification programs. FACT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal