U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 08:30 AM

10,157 posts, read 9,903,614 times

Advertisements

I am sure that someone will deny these tracks are real and it always make me wonder. if you don't believe in Bigfoot -- why are posting about Bigfoot? No one is forcing you.... I guess we need a few skeptics to balance things out.

Show me why this is not a bf track.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2017, 08:48 AM

15,072 posts, read 19,713,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I am sure that someone will deny these tracks are real and it always make me wonder. if you don't believe in Bigfoot -- why are posting about Bigfoot? No one is forcing you.... I guess we need a few skeptics to balance things out.
You answered your own question better than I could. Thank you.

Quote:
Show me why this is not a bf track.
Sorry. My mind is still reeling at the thought of Bigfoot nymphomaniacs raping the unwary.

Old 09-18-2017, 11:59 AM

31,984 posts, read 17,262,972 times
I like to read the Sasquatch Chronicles and I used to watch Finding Bigfoot. But I have never gone Squatchin'. I would like to meet Cliff Barackman Bobo, and Ranae Holland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Wow. And just when I thought these posts couldn't get any ... any ...

Sorry. I just don't have the words.
Actually, you have made it pretty clear where you stand on bigfoot, but thanks for sparing us your comments.

Old 09-18-2017, 02:02 PM

6,013 posts, read 5,791,876 times
Sasquatches do exist but personally I hope that nobody will ever be able to produce positive proof of their existence and that they will forever remain an unexplainable mystery. Some things just need to be left alone in peace.

Old 09-18-2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Sasquatches do exist but personally I hope that nobody will ever be able to produce positive proof of their existence and that they will forever remain an unexplainable mystery. Some things just need to be left alone in peace.

What about the ones that kill and eat your dogs,hogs,chickens. Terrorize your family. TAKE ALL THE MEAT OUT OF YOUR FREEZER.. darn caps sorry.Tear up your farm gates. etc etc etc.

Old 09-19-2017, 03:07 PM

6,013 posts, read 5,791,876 times
Quote:
What about the ones that kill and eat your dogs,hogs,chickens. Terrorize your family. TAKE ALL THE MEAT OUT OF YOUR FREEZER.. darn caps sorry.Tear up your farm gates. etc etc etc.

What about them? What do you think should happen to them? Should they be found and persecuted?

I think the majority of stories you hear about sasquatches doing those things are just made up stories, a perpetuation of stories from days gone by from a hundred years ago - or else they are done by bears or humans. I live in sasquatch country where things like that happen and 99% of the time it's proven to be bears, cougars, wolves, coyotes, raccoons and especially humans that pull stunts like that. There is never evidence that it was sasquatches that did it.

People who own pets and livestock have a responsibility to do a better job of protecting them. If something kills them it's because they weren't properly protected by their owners.

Got a freezer that was thieved from? Sasquatches won't touch frozen foods, they detest frozen foods and will only eat fresh, smoked or salted meats. So it isn't sasquatches stealing frozen meat out of freezers. Bears and humans take things out of freezers. Keep it locked and inside your locked house or else locked and placed inside a sturdy, well secured, locked barn or garage.

Lost your fences and farm gates or they were pulled down? Blame it on human vandals and thieves.

Someone outside your house late at night throwing rocks and sticks and making hideous screams and wailing noises to scare your family? Definitely blame that on humans.

Sasquatches have more important things to do with their time - like trying to survive and AVOID humans - than to be playing at stunts like that. If you and your family are out walking around in sasquatch territory then sasquatches might try to frighten you to get rid of you. It means they have vulnerable family members of their own with them that they're trying to protect from humans. Just leave.

I will return to the other topic you started about sasquatches, that I posted on last night with the physical description of them.

Old 09-19-2017, 05:40 PM

4,031 posts, read 3,263,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Sorry. My mind is still reeling at the thought of Bigfoot nymphomaniacs raping the unwary.
This makes me think of the R. Crumb comic "Whiteman Meets Bigfoot" from the 1960s:

[...quote]a middle-class family man falls in love with a female Bigfoot in remote mountain territory and forsakes everything to fulfill his destiny with her[/quote]

Home Grown Funnies 1st Printing at Comixjoint.com

Not for those easily offended by bigfoot-on-human action.

Old 09-19-2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
This makes me think of the R. Crumb comic "Whiteman Meets Bigfoot" from the 1960s:

[...quote]a middle-class family man falls in love with a female Bigfoot in remote mountain territory and forsakes everything to fulfill his destiny with her
Home Grown Funnies 1st Printing at Comixjoint.com

Not for those easily offended by bigfoot-on-human action.[/quote]

I see that you are easily fascinated by totally made up movies. Makes me think you get your BF education there.

Old 09-19-2017, 07:02 PM

Look for piles of mussels shell on gravel bars etc. Fresh water mussels in the USA are considered yucky and inedible . We have some very large mussels in the midwest, some larger than a big hand.. When you come across of shucked mussel shells in a pile, then get to looking because you will find tracks. Coons,bears, nor any other critter makes a pile of the shells.

Old 09-20-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
What about them? What do you think should happen to them? Should they be found and persecuted?

I think the majority of stories you hear about sasquatches doing those things are just made up stories, a perpetuation of stories from days gone by from a hundred years ago - or else they are done by bears or humans. I live in sasquatch country where things like that happen and 99% of the time it's proven to be bears, cougars, wolves, coyotes, raccoons and especially humans that pull stunts like that. There is never evidence that it was sasquatches that did it.

People who own pets and livestock have a responsibility to do a better job of protecting them. If something kills them it's because they weren't properly protected by their owners.

Got a freezer that was thieved from? Sasquatches won't touch frozen foods, they detest frozen foods and will only eat fresh, smoked or salted meats. So it isn't sasquatches stealing frozen meat out of freezers. Bears and humans take things out of freezers. Keep it locked and inside your locked house or else locked and placed inside a sturdy, well secured, locked barn or garage.

Lost your fences and farm gates or they were pulled down? Blame it on human vandals and thieves.

Someone outside your house late at night throwing rocks and sticks and making hideous screams and wailing noises to scare your family? Definitely blame that on humans.

Sasquatches have more important things to do with their time - like trying to survive and AVOID humans - than to be playing at stunts like that. If you and your family are out walking around in sasquatch territory then sasquatches might try to frighten you to get rid of you. It means they have vulnerable family members of their own with them that they're trying to protect from humans. Just leave.

I will return to the other topic you started about sasquatches, that I posted on last night with the physical description of them.

I think you really need to get up to speed on what BF do across the USA. I seen what they do to dogs. I have seen several other kills made by them. Your definition of a sasquatch comes across as a gentle giant that just wants to be left alone to eat pretty flowers. Not so here in the mainland lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or