U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2017, 03:38 PM

9,808 posts, read 9,109,494 times

Advertisements

Please stay on topic. This thread is about finding BF tracks. PLEASE NONE OF THIS "not true stuff and the obvious posts that ARE MAKING FUN OF US BELIEVERS THAT ACTUAL GET OUT IN THE FIELD.

Thank you

When looking for tracks it is very advisable to walk these creeks.These creeks ,branches ,ditches or whatever you want to term them can very often just be a small ditch with it draining a waterway out in a crop field. Don't discount these just because they are not running water unless it rains or in spring time.BF's use them like roadways. Rarely does anyone get down and walk the ditches and creeks. A person should look for these tracks not being in a straight line and always laying flat on the ground as we normally walk. These creatures go from side to side on the banks also.It is very hard to get photos of these side tracks.

More later.Thank you
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2017, 07:59 PM

When or before you start looking for tracks a smart guy will educate themselves on natural edible plants. Then local at man planted crops, where they are and waterways or green drainage areas out in the fields.When corn is ripe the get over that way. They will eat dried corn on the ear also.

After you have walked a creek or more then sometime while you are out then come back he same steps you came in and attempt to determine if you are being followed.
I suggest to not walk more than a 1/4 mile per hour. Take 2 0r 3 steps then turn around and look at the ground you just past.A very good way to catch a track you missed. Do not assume the tracks will be going the same way you are.

More later.

Old 09-11-2017, 10:42 AM

192 posts, read 61,695 times
I guess one can just begin by looking at the ground here and there in the forest or something? Along river banks. That kind of thing.

Old 09-11-2017, 08:52 PM

Yes, that is a very good way. Look along the trails where you find deer crossing signs along highways. Ol Hairy runs them at times and he can always find a meal easy. Deer meets car and breaks a leg. Limps off the road and lays down. A Bf takes them out with very little to no exertion. A person or predator can often walk right up to and grab hold of many vehicle struck deer.(GET READY FOR A MAJOR EXPLOSION and possible fight for your life) For a BF its all in a nights work .

More later.

Old 09-15-2017, 07:38 AM

These critters do hUnt deer in groups by driving them to the BF that will grab them and make the kill.

Rarely and i mean rarely will another animal even touch a kill made by a BF.
Look at the bones of deer and look for teeth marks. Not round fang marks

Old 09-15-2017, 11:11 AM

They do like to observe humans

Old 09-15-2017, 03:00 PM

Another effective way is to just ask people. Once people know you won't treat them like a jerk then they will open up.

Old 09-15-2017, 08:18 PM

Size 12 human foot

Old 09-17-2017, 08:51 AM

BF and deer eat wild lettuce. Very hard to tell because they may have eaten side by side. Look for crap(what type?), pulled up and eaten partially then a deer doesn't do that.

Wild lettuce is used for whooping cough, asthma, urinary tract problems, cough, trouble sleeping (insomnia), restlessness, excitability in children, painful menstrual periods, excessive sex drive in women (nymphomania), muscular or joint pains, poor circulation, swollen genitals in men (priapism), and as an opium ...(by humans this is)

Do BF haveany of these conditions?whooping cough, asthma, urinary tract problems, cough, trouble sleeping (insomnia), restlessness, excitability in children, painful menstrual periods, excessive sex drive in women (nymphomania), muscular or joint pains, poor circulation, swollen genitals in men (priapism), and as an opium

Other primates have some of these conditions. so i think they might .
I Haven't known of any men being raped by a nympo female BF. As an Opium? I have no idea.

Old 09-18-2017, 08:32 AM

13,207 posts, read 17,899,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I Haven't known of any men being raped by a nympo female BF. As an Opium? I have no idea.
Wow. And just when I thought these posts couldn't get any ... any ...

Sorry. I just don't have the words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal