Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2008, 09:39 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,561,863 times

Advertisements

In the book of Revelation it speaks of a war in heaven among the angels. What people think of as extraterrestrials are angels. Those who are not religious would say what we think of as angels are extraterestrials. Some of the alien races which supposedly live deep under the earth in natural caverns have been described as reptilian/humanoid. The Bible talks of the devil being a serpant which is a reptile so there is a connection. I think there are some pretty scary times ahead especially when there is full disclosure on the ET/angel presense. But whatever you think they are, they are real. There are just too many credible people that a part of organizations like NASA ,the Military, NATO, CIA, Lockhead Corporation, foreign governments and many others that are admitting that UFOs and extraterrestrials are real and all ancient civilizations including the Bible speak of beings coming from the sky in one form or another. Keep in mind the Catholic church supressed the truth for hundreds of years that the earth revolved around the sun because Earth was suppose to be the center of the universe. The whole world thought the sun revolved around the earth while the Catholic leaders knew differently. Once again the truth is being surpressed and eventually the truth will be revealed and we will discover that we are not alone.

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-21-2008 at 09:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2008, 01:38 PM

UFOs spotted over Phoenix again.

FOXNews.com - Residents Report Mysterious Red Light Sightings in Skies Over Phoenix - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News

Old 04-28-2008, 07:54 AM

another piece of evidence that aliens are real is the first reported abduction case of Betty and Barney Hill. Both claimed they were abducted by grey extraterrestrials and that one Alien had showed a star chart to her which showed where they were from. After the experience happened, Betty drew a star chart that matched the one that was shown to here and it was discovered that is was the Zeta Reticuli star system. The interesting thing is that one of the stars that she drew on the chart wasnt discovered until years laters by scientist and it was a PERFECT match.

It has also been said that the US government secretly conducted an alien/human "exchange" program like in the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" in the late 70s. The exchange project was called "Project Serpo". The project was developed in the 1960s and people who came back from other worlds decades later hadnt aged at all. This goes into Einstein's theory of relativity. Space and time can be warped and according to some scientist you could go somewhere in the universe warping space and time and you can be gone an hour but when you get back a year has gone by. This test has successfully been performed in our own space craft in which two clocks were syncranized and the clock in the craft ended up being slightly faster.

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-28-2008 at 08:07 AM..

Old 04-30-2008, 11:39 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,903,914 times
A part of the Betty and Barney Hill story that I remember is that at first the chart that Betty drew seemed like absolute nonsense, not matching any star arrangement that we knew of.
Later, when our computers became more sophisticated, we realized that the picture she drew was of star systems that we were familiar with, but from the perspective of a different position than on the earth.

Old 05-01-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
A part of the Betty and Barney Hill story that I remember is that at first the chart that Betty drew seemed like absolute nonsense, not matching any star arrangement that we knew of.
Later, when our computers became more sophisticated, we realized that the picture she drew was of star systems that we were familiar with, but from the perspective of a different position than on the earth.
Zeta-Reticuli is also the same star system that scientist Bob Lazar claimed the little greys were from. Bob Lazar claimed he helped back engineer an extraterrestrial craft at a base called S-4 just south of Area 51.

Old 05-01-2008, 03:13 PM

This is what an ex-aerospace employee, who had the clarence to view top secret files said in regards to the year 2012.

Q What were some of the most interesting things you viewed or handled?

A The disks mentioned above and the documents about them. They told of mass and public landing in the very near future (2011-2012) and intervening in nuclear conflicts. The documents explained that the disks were viewed either on the ship itself or in a laboratory on a device from the ship. They also contained symbols that flashed across the screen that were not understood. This was mentioned along with a plan to try to decipher the symbols. They were the same or similar symbols that were found on some of the I-beams and other pieces that were found at the crash sites according to the documents.

Q What kind of response have you had so far from the public?

A This is a tough question because the answer is wide-ranging. For the most part, I have had positive reaction to my initial interviews. There are some that have misunderstood me and think that when I said that there will be many deaths in the years 2011 and 2012, that I meant at the hands of ETs. This is not what I said or what I meant. The deaths will be attributed to war, natural disasters, and panic. There will be a mass of information released that will shatter most of our core beliefs. Some will panic because their belief system will be shattered. Some will be angry because they have been lied to for so long. Some will think that the end of the world is here. Most will be confused at best about religious issues, since the truth will be told and that truth will shatter ALL religious beliefs. We will learn the true history of man through the ETs and the powers that be. It is inevitable. If the world stays on the track it is on – and I see no reason for it to change! – we will have to be shown the truth. And if those who run the world do not do it, the ETs will.

I guess we will find out in 2012, four years from now. Maybe our next president will be the cause of this so call nuclear conflict. If thats the case Hillary or McCain will be president. Those are two people that dont know what the hell they are doing anyway.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:26 PM

Why is it that You hardly every see the first man that walked on the moon in public?

Why is the origional film for the moon missions lost? ow can the government lose film of one of the most important events in human history? We know based on people who have worked for NASA that they have "airbrushed " "things" out of the photos that NASA doesnt want the public to see.

here is a Neil Armstrong making a "rare" public appearance at the 25th anniversy of the moon landing...listen carefully to his last sentence because hes basically saying there is a cover-up in what they have seen and discovered on the moon. He also said another interesting thing. He said he and the astronauts were like parrots but they couldnt fly very well. One thing we know parrots do other than flying is "repeating what they are told". Also why did the 3 origional apollo astronauts resign after their return?...what did they see up there that have shaken them up to the point of resigning? I never knew what the guy looked like today until I saw this video. We've only seen images of him during the late 60s. Thats really odd. If I had seen Neil Armstrong in public today I wouldnt have realized it was him.

YouTube - Neil Armstrong on 25th Anniversary of Lunar "Landing"

Last edited by gsoboi; 05-02-2008 at 12:41 PM..

Old 05-02-2008, 12:55 PM

NASA fires at UFO....notice the object drifting to the left. It stops in mid space when a we see a bright flash from the lower corner. The object then goes the other way. This is important because it proves that object is intellegently controlled. While its moving the other way, we see a streak of something being shot at the object and just barely misses it. Remember this was live footage from the shuttle. NASA claims its nothing but an ice crystal that blew away after an engine blast. That explaination doesnt hold water because it slows down just before the flash and its the only thing that moving away from the light. NASA never explained the streak that shot at the object. It should be made known that after this event was brought up to NASA, future missions in the shuttle were not broadcast live.

YouTube - UFO NASA Space Shuttle

secret NASA tapes (recorded by ham radio operators that taped into secret NASA communication channels)

Bogey was commonly known as a code word for UFO. In one of the recodings an astronaut says "Houston this is Discovery...we still have the alien space craft under observance" NASA finally admitted one of their astronauts said it but that it was a joke. Lstening to the tone of his voice it doesnt sound like a joke to me.

YouTube - Top Secret UFO Nasa Tapes

Last edited by gsoboi; 05-02-2008 at 01:05 PM..

Old 05-12-2008, 09:34 AM

If Obama becomes president, I wonder if he will be briefed on UFOs or will they keep him out of the loop like they did with Jimmy Carter?

Old 05-12-2008, 09:57 AM

book of Enoch

YouTube - THE BOOK OF ENOCH - UNDERSTANDING THE DAYS OF NOAH

YouTube - Forbidden History of The Nephilim Part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yhub...eature=related

Last edited by gsoboi; 05-12-2008 at 10:24 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal