Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2008, 05:25 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,581,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by northsider View Post
Beam me up Scottie!
some may say Beam me up Jesus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2008, 06:58 PM

896 posts, read 1,864,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
some may say Beam me up Jesus.
For some reason that reminds me of a line from an old(ish) song, "Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die."

Old 05-26-2008, 07:27 PM

Quote:
For some reason that reminds me of a line from an old(ish) song, "Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die."
well that is possible if you believe in the rapture. People might be surprised how the rapture might take place......Heavens Gate may have had the right idea

Old 05-26-2008, 08:15 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,969,250 times
I think angels in the bible were some form of alien, sure.

But that sort of makes the battle of 'good and evil' merely a battle of two power structures, a political thing. Now, the guy who 'wrote' the bible is on one side, but there may be multiple sides and opinions going on that we are not even aware of.

In many religions there is a god of creation, but he/it is not the being involved in the Old Testiment, smiting everyone who gets in his way. I am tired of all that smiting, and tired of him,

Jesus seems to display a totally different attitude, though.

Old 05-27-2008, 05:57 AM

like others have said....by defination, an angel is an alien because they are not of this earth. Based on accounts of intermingling in the Bible, angels arent just invisible spirits that watch over us, they are physical beings. That being the case, angels are extraterrestrials. This says it all.......

"I strongly beleive that the Bible is full of explanations as to what these "aliens" really are. The word alien simply means not of this planet. Therefor God is an alien. And so is another creation of his. The only thing he created besides us humans. Angels. Way back in time Lucifer tried to attain God's level of power. He was cast out of heavan along with 1/3 of all the angels(the ones who followed Lucifer). Him and his followers were cast into what the Bible calls the "Third Heavan". The third heavan is simply the universe. Space, the sky around the earth, etc.../"

"Contrary to most people's beleif, Satan was NOT cast into hell. He was cast into the 3rd heavan. He was also given the title, "Prince of the Power of the Air". The bible says that he and his fallen angels inhabit the 3rd heavan, or our universe"

Satan is given the title: "Prince of the Power of the Air" that title is very telling in regards to UFOs. The bible talks of Heaven, the place where we go after we die. In scientific terms, some say thats simply just another dimension of space/time, but is still a physical location. You start getting into Albert Einstein's stuff there.

Last edited by gsoboi; 05-27-2008 at 06:10 AM..

Old 05-27-2008, 06:30 AM

896 posts, read 1,864,677 times
Quote:
Satan is given the title: "Prince of the Power of the Air" that title is very telling in regards to UFOs.
Ergo... ET was a little devil.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Ergo... ET was a little devil.
That came on last night

Old 05-27-2008, 09:48 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,969,250 times
Quote:
like others have said....by definition, an angel is an alien because they are not of this earth. Based on accounts of intermingling in the Bible, angels aren't just invisible spirits that watch over us, they are physical beings. That being the case, angels are extraterrestrials. This says it all.......

"I strongly believe that the Bible is full of explanations as to what these "aliens" really are. The word alien simply means not of this planet. Therefor God is an alien. And so is another creation of his. The only thing he created besides us humans. Angels. Way back in time Lucifer tried to attain God's level of power. He was cast out of heaven along with 1/3 of all the angels(the ones who followed Lucifer). Him and his followers were cast into what the Bible calls the "Third Heaven". The third heaven is simply the universe. Space, the sky around the earth, etc.../"

"Contrary to most people's belief, Satan was NOT cast into hell. He was cast into the 3rd heaven. He was also given the title, "Prince of the Power of the Air". The bible says that he and his fallen angels inhabit the 3rd heaven, or our universe"

Satan is given the title: "Prince of the Power of the Air" that title is very telling in regards to UFOs. The bible talks of Heaven, the place where we go after we die. In scientific terms, some say thats simply just another dimension of space/time, but is still a physical location. You start getting into Albert Einstein's stuff there.
I think I remember some Indian fellow telling me that some of the Hindu holy works had been re-thought to possibly be a battle in the skys between aliens, too.

Old 05-28-2008, 11:29 AM

Roswell, New Mexico July 1947

http://uploads.abovetopsecret.com/ats44704_memophoto37ue.jpg (broken link)

The message turns out to be a telegram from Gen. Ramey to the Pentagon and Gen. Hoyt Vandenberg, the acting AAF Chief of Staff at the time. Ramey is providing Vandenberg an update on the very fluid situation in-the-field at Roswell.

The first paragraph describes what had been found. Ramey starts by acknowledging "THAT A 'DISK' IS NEXT NEW FIND." He then adds that "THE VICTIMS OF THE WRECK" and something else (possibly just "A WRECK") had also been found near the recovery "OPERATION AT THE 'RANCH'." At the end it states that "YOU" (i.e. Gen. Vandenberg) had ordered the "victims" and/or the wreckage "FORWARDED" to "FORT WORTH, TEX."

Old 05-28-2008, 11:37 AM

246 posts, read 649,322 times
Default anyone seen the documentary...

Check out The Nephalim DVD - it's definitely interesting, even if you don't agree - it is from a biblical standpoint, but not for the new or young believer. KNow what you believe and pray before you watch it.

It's really interesting and based much on facts. It's slow going at first, but if you stick with it, it all comes together in the end. IT address angels, aliens, the biblical reference of them, etc.

Infact, the picture just posted is referenced on this video. Wish I could give you more info on who put it out or whatever, but I can't remember - if I can find out, I'll re-post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal